Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

Did any media write about you?

There are many articles about BitGuild project on the internet, you must google few minutes and you will find those publications! In the mean time, I am gladly sharing with you a very interesting post about BitGuild on The Merkle https://themerkle.com/tokenizing-virtual-assets-using-blockchain-tech-will-disrupt-the-billion-dollar-gaming-industry/ !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

When will there be an official exit on the exchange? And who knows what the approximate cost of the token will be on the exchange? If it is at least a little more than we bought tokens, then I will be very happy for the first profit, although it will not be big.

I am also waiting for the official announcements of the dev regarding schedule listing in some exchanges and also hoping that the token price will be higher than the ico price.

Everyone is probably waiting for the token to be listed in some exchanges. Bitguild deserves their success and hopefully they can fully give us a better services which everyone can enjoy the platform. Their ICO has been ended as far as I know and the next step I think is to develop more of their features and can find more innovations which can give big impact to the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

I'm not sure that games on mobile devices are as massive as on a regular PC. Moreover, as I understand, the USA does not enter anymore. When can you offer your version for PC?

Games on mobile are wide spread now but I don't think people spend too much time playing those. Its more like spending time when commuting to work and such.

They play more than you think, especially those younger generations.

Yeah that may be so, but it still can't compare to consoles or PC.
But how easy it can be done using mobile in which I mean mobile gaming is handy enough to just press power on and play your game rather than wait for too long to boot up the system. I'm not saying that consoles or PC is not easy but with the trend shifting into mobile gaming, it's a good thing the team will go with it.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

I'm not sure that games on mobile devices are as massive as on a regular PC. Moreover, as I understand, the USA does not enter anymore. When can you offer your version for PC?

Games on mobile are wide spread now but I don't think people spend too much time playing those. Its more like spending time when commuting to work and such.

But how easy it can be done using mobile in which I mean mobile gaming is handy enough to just press power on and play your game rather than wait for too long to boot up the system. I'm not saying that consoles or PC is not easy but with the trend shifting into mobile gaming, it's a good thing the team will go with it.

You have a point, maybe devs can find a way to make the games be more enjoyable in a mobile.This concept is something an effective strategy to make their platform to be more popular. Teens are now into gadgets and if the team can create a beautiful games, then definitely this will be boom in  the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

You have a point, maybe devs can find a way to make the games be more enjoyable in a mobile.This concept is something an effective strategy to make their platform to be more popular. Teens are now into gadgets and if the team can create a beautiful games, then definitely this will be boom in  the future.
This concept is really good and hope that it really workd. This project is going to be great ahead for all the gamers and i am sure that some of them might surely invest into the project to gain huge profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Gmes for mobiles will be really great as there are a number of users who prefer playing games on mobile/cellphone instead of laptops and pc because of the availability. The number of cellphone users too is high as compared to the laptop and pc users.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Gmes for mobiles will be really great as there are a number of users who prefer playing games on mobile/cellphone instead of laptops and pc because of the availability. The number of cellphone users too is high as compared to the laptop and pc users.
But games can't actually work properly o the cellphones due to several problems like the screen size, lack of console, low graphics and Read Only Memory which can actually make no high defination game run on the cellphones which would be much boring.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

I'm not very sure whether it will be possible to make money in the game, and then forward them to your tokens and display?
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

But games can't actually work properly o the cellphones due to several problems like the screen size, lack of console, low graphics and Read Only Memory which can actually make no high defination game run on the cellphones which would be much boring.
Tell that to the developers of Fortnite who are planning to make it so ut can run on mobile devices. And if games are developed specially for mobile than the claim that they don't work properly goes out of the window.
CaptchaSucks

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

How do you intend to beat the dozens of other blockchain gaming platforms out there?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

I'm not very sure whether it will be possible to make money in the game, and then forward them to your tokens and display?

Why not,isnt that one of the platform features?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

How do you intend to beat the dozens of other blockchain gaming platforms out there?
I guess defeating is not the best term at the moment for a young project like bitguild mate, maybe they need to establish a reputation first and then that would follow.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

The only affective way by which this platform can beat others is by bringing out outstanding games for its audience and constantly making it better to live upto the new standards.
CaptchaSucks

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

I guess defeating is not the best term at the moment for a young project like bitguild mate, maybe they need to establish a reputation first and then that would follow.

Ok, how do they plan to outdo the competition? There may literally be hundreds of new blockchain gaming ICO's on the scene now. Gotta differentiate yourself in a big way now.
CaptchaSucks

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

The only affective way by which this platform can beat others is by bringing out outstanding games for its audience and constantly making it better to live upto the new standards.

Agreed.

Is there a wallet containing the ico funds that have been collected by BitGuild so far? I want to see what the devs have been spending the ico money on.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

They can't really distribute their app on the google or itunes appstore, google will remove them and itunes wont let them install any third party apps anyway
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

This concept is really good and hope that it really workd. This project is going to be great ahead for all the gamers and i am sure that some of them might surely invest into the project to gain huge profits ahead.
I think persons who invested in similar structure earlier, most likely won't avoid also this project. It will be very interesting to them, both in respect of pastime, and for earnings and investments.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

Hello to everybody: project`s team and community!  Smiley
Do project has serious partners? If not - are you planning to add them and work together?
I also do not understand this project what they really want, of course we all expect the best for this project.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 08:20:54 PM by Seryvolk

In my opinion, projects of this kind are already available in this market,but I turned my attention to BitGuild,because I think with this approach as they have,the direction of the gameplay will be more secure and improved.I think this gaming platform can be successful, I personally believe it.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

I agree with you brother the project seems interesting and it will definitely be successful in future if the team works hard and the community responds positively this project and do wonders
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: