Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

a promising project and I would like to receive coins. Do I have such an opportunity? Or did I miss my chance?

There was a bounty program before but since the ICO has ended I think it has also ended as well. So far there are no news if they are going to make give away like other projects.
most likely, that the campaign of generosity has already ended, like Ico. Now the distribution of coins begins. I think this guy is already late. Correct me if I am wrong.
While from the developers there was no news about the coins. Most likely they are preparing for the release of tokens for those who participated with the ICO. So now we are waiting for news from the team about the tokens that have remained, what the developers will do to them, they will burn, or will continue to sell them in the future. So most likely you are late for buying tokens. Only buying on the stock exchange in the near future, when they announce the launch of sales on the exchange.

Well the team are focusing now with their game that will be launched soon. They didn't discuss any about the remaining tokens which we will see sooner after they are finish with their game.
I really hope that the team is focused on developing games, and we will soon see new games in the chain of blocks. I really hope that it will be much faster than indicated in the road map, as the competition grows every day, and to be ahead of everyone, you need to start making a beta version of the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

a promising project and I would like to receive coins. Do I have such an opportunity? Or did I miss my chance?

There was a bounty program before but since the ICO has ended I think it has also ended as well. So far there are no news if they are going to make give away like other projects.
most likely, that the campaign of generosity has already ended, like Ico. Now the distribution of coins begins. I think this guy is already late. Correct me if I am wrong.
While from the developers there was no news about the coins. Most likely they are preparing for the release of tokens for those who participated with the ICO. So now we are waiting for news from the team about the tokens that have remained, what the developers will do to them, they will burn, or will continue to sell them in the future. So most likely you are late for buying tokens. Only buying on the stock exchange in the near future, when they announce the launch of sales on the exchange.

Well the team are focusing now with their game that will be launched soon. They didn't discuss any about the remaining tokens which we will see sooner after they are finish with their game.
I really hope that the team is focused on developing games, and we will soon see new games in the chain of blocks. I really hope that it will be much faster than indicated in the road map, as the competition grows every day, and to be ahead of everyone, you need to start making a beta version of the game.
As I can see with this, the team is really serious with their work with this project. Giving much effort and time to reach this far here in the crypto currency community. And having the excitement of the people here in the BitGuild community is really a great thing. I am also excited to the lauching of the BitGuild game in the market. I will be looking forward for this.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

It seems to me that this project will justify itself if in particular you can get to the top of the best applications in different stores.
essentially this project should be able to make something better again or something different from other projects.

Well then they need to start mentioning what that is specifically soon if they need to lure people in here instead of other projects lmao. Right now is the right time

As I read there updates and news in the bitguild website, they are still on the process to launch there next step from the platform, when they update it the tokens will also be distributed to all the supporters and investors.

Yes, you are right. They are planning to launch their official website and the official BitGuild games in the 2nd quarter of this year. And I think that a lot of people now are excited for this moment as this project begins to create a new kind of entertainment for all online gamers.

Well it's the 2nd quarter of the year now. This will be a big move by the project and I hope their website and game can achieve our expectation. I am really excited about this.
The team of bitguild is doing their best to make the project stable. They are working hard to utilize the game well. I hope also that the members will like the game.
Of course, this platform is really good for those who wanted a blockchain version of gaming platform. I hope they can perform their work carefully.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

It seems to me that this project will justify itself if in particular you can get to the top of the best applications in different stores.
essentially this project should be able to make something better again or something different from other projects.

Well then they need to start mentioning what that is specifically soon if they need to lure people in here instead of other projects lmao. Right now is the right time

As I read there updates and news in the bitguild website, they are still on the process to launch there next step from the platform, when they update it the tokens will also be distributed to all the supporters and investors.

Yes, you are right. They are planning to launch their official website and the official BitGuild games in the 2nd quarter of this year. And I think that a lot of people now are excited for this moment as this project begins to create a new kind of entertainment for all online gamers.

Well it's the 2nd quarter of the year now. This will be a big move by the project and I hope their website and game can achieve our expectation. I am really excited about this.

I am waiting now for this project to announce officially their first game created. I hope the announcement will happen very soon. And also hoping that devs will become more active.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

Time the game platform will be started only in the second quarter of this year, this fact in principle will warm bigger interest in the platform and the audience has to increase.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

I am waiting now for this project to announce officially their first game created. I hope the announcement will happen very soon. And also hoping that devs will become more active.
For sure everyone will be excited to hear about this, I suggest you guys promote this so that online gamers will also be informed.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Time the game platform will be started only in the second quarter of this year, this fact in principle will warm bigger interest in the platform and the audience has to increase.

But is releasing games thru web base can attract many people to use it? Bitguild should release a desktop game or android game that will surely attract many people to use it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

But is releasing games thru web base can attract many people to use it? Bitguild should release a desktop game or android game that will surely attract many people to use it.
This is actually a blockchain gaming platform and i don't think that they will really release any games for desktop and android but instead they will do some great developements which will be usefull for several gamers.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

This is actually a blockchain gaming platform and i don't think that they will really release any games for desktop and android but instead they will do some great developements which will be usefull for several gamers.
BitGuild is actually having great profits ahead and also it is in high demand for now as more and more gamers are been attarcted towards this project and also for sure it can have some great profits ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

BitGuild is actually having great profits ahead and also it is in high demand for now as more and more gamers are been attarcted towards this project and also for sure it can have some great profits ahead.
I am actually hearing about BitGuild since a while and it really sounds an intresting project as it is linked to the gaming section with blockchain technology which will indeed make it more profitable and popular ahead.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

For sure everyone will be excited to hear about this, I suggest you guys promote this so that online gamers will also be informed.

The bitguild dev and community should exert more effort in promoting this project so that many people will be aware of this project and hopefully make their first investments here.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

I am actually hearing about BitGuild since a while and it really sounds an intresting project as it is linked to the gaming section with blockchain technology which will indeed make it more profitable and popular ahead.
I hope bitguild platform can also add online betting section so that we can pick our favored player or team who are competing online using your platform.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

the project can develop its own high-quality game with this volume of raised funds
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

One of my favorite ICOs! Love the product, love the team! Wish you all the best in your business and ideas!

I am not wondering if there will be a lot of people who will support this project. I think they have a big ambition and if they can execute it well it is going to be a big game industry.
but it seems to me that support is always needed for any project. This not only helps increase the advertising campaign, but also attracts additional investors to the project. Therefore, we need not only ambitions, but also support for the followers of the project.

Well then the devs too need to take an active role and active help out the so called "supporters" and also need to regularly give updates and answer questions
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

I hope bitguild platform can also add online betting section so that we can pick our favored player or team who are competing online using your platform.

I agree with your suggestion bud, many gamers would probably use the platform because of the online betting feature. And I guess after the Bitguild become successful, they can work on that. But for now they've been focusing on their main features of the platform.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

I think that your project is quite a success, because how I experienced the developers, and the game should be good.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

Many support this project. Apparently they see its potential and believe that the developers are doing everything to launch their project
Youre right bud I can see that more and more members are joining them out of curiousity. It wouldnt take much longer before this platform will gather million of members.

Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.

Earning while gaming sounds to good to be true Wink I am curious how that will exactly work and what potential payouts might look like. Is it better if more players play? Will the average payouts go up or go down with more and more people playing on the platform?

Yes  we all dreamt about it when we were kids,and finally it will come true Smiley

Getting paid for playing games is a realistic business model HOWEVER if it's going with something to monetise that such as playing professionally or streaming
if you guys really like such projects thren you should take a look on the Refereum, they already finished their ICO too, in a couple of months before Bitguild and already on exchanges. Honestly, i like them more than bitguild. They are on coinmarketcap: Refereum
Disclaimer: it is not an advertising, just an advice.

Can never hurt to have several platforms in the market that compete with each other and force each other to improve.

The poster above you said that his post is nor an advertising but already did advertised that project. Anyway, for me all this projects are the same, the difference will be how devs will handle it and how the community will accept it and support.

It boils down to the devs a lot as their talent flows into the architecture of the systems. The strongest systems will win in the long run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

I think that your project is quite a success, because how I experienced the developers, and the game should be good.
I think its a 50/50 success.because not every people like this project because of their lack of information about their project & other hand,its a good game platform form some to love this project
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

One of my favorite ICOs! Love the product, love the team! Wish you all the best in your business and ideas!

I am not wondering if there will be a lot of people who will support this project. I think they have a big ambition and if they can execute it well it is going to be a big game industry.
but it seems to me that support is always needed for any project. This not only helps increase the advertising campaign, but also attracts additional investors to the project. Therefore, we need not only ambitions, but also support for the followers of the project.
Yes, it is really needed to any kind of project. Even it's already have the capability to gain investors, the support coming from the community adds something more to produce a more successful project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

The bitguild dev and community should exert more effort in promoting this project so that many people will be aware of this project and hopefully make their first investments here.

Well, if you can just visit the site the ICO has already been ended and I think their efforts have been worthy due to the fact that the team have already enough funds to continue their platforms. This is a gaming platform so I think the challenge of the team will be hard as they have a giant competitors and hopefully they can create a games that has the potential to be loved by some online gamers.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: