Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

I have curiously about what will be BitGuild big competitors about blockchain gaming platform market? And BitGuild: The Game official launch will happen at end of Q2 2018?

For a blockchain, although it is for games, I think they actually have fast progress if they can already launch a game on their platform or maybe a showcase of what they have developed so far.
I think when the development team releases a platform demo, they will definitely make an announcement here about it. I have no doubt that all the followers of the project are very much looking forward to this event.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:15:52 PM by lonesomestranger

Hey guys! Check out and follow BitGuild on Medium here https://medium.com/the-notice-board ! A lot of interesting posts to keep you connected with the inner workings of the BitGuild game development team.

Check out this 2 posts I find very interesting:
The Fundamental Bits - Get an inside look at what the BitGuild Design Studio has been working on https://medium.com/the-notice-board/the-fundamental-bits-f780ce48d4c8
Fortnite on the Blockchain - What would a blockchain version of the game look like? https://medium.com/the-notice-board/fortnite-on-the-blockchain-27c02e599b70

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

I have curiously about what will be BitGuild big competitors about blockchain gaming platform market? And BitGuild: The Game official launch will happen at end of Q2 2018?
Yes, it does. I hope they will be giving so much opportunity for the investors to see the demo of the official game from the BitGuild!

I think it is still under development and this month is the start of Q2 2018. I hope that the app or game will be release sooner so that there will  be more investors and gamers that will try this one.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

Bitguild has a great vision and goal indeed to unite online gamers and crypto currency investors. Hoping for more projects like this in the future.

All the young gamers from the past have the ability to invest now so I think creating games that suit the taste of people who play games in 90s will surely attract more support to this project.

Yeah, you are right there mate. Pretty sure,  I will be also interested in investing in one of their launched game and also the game will be attractive if the member or player can earn profit just by playing it online.
The game industry is one of the most attractive and as practice by very favorable place for investment shows, it is natural at average and long distances, nobody promises instant profit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

Bitguild has a great vision and goal indeed to unite online gamers and crypto currency investors. Hoping for more projects like this in the future.

All the young gamers from the past have the ability to invest now so I think creating games that suit the taste of people who play games in 90s will surely attract more support to this project.

Yeah, you are right there mate. Pretty sure,  I will be also interested in investing in one of their launched game and also the game will be attractive if the member or player can earn profit just by playing it online.

Yes, I am sure that once the game was launched many people will be curious and will be attracted to try it and after that maybe they will make some investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

It seems to me that the project really has become successful, you need to make an excellent game and the main thing is that it would be free.
The first game will be in the browser and it will be accessible absolutely to everyone. And maybe it will be free for us. But it is possible that the use of game tokens to buy any items for the game. For example, an inverter for the player. Perhaps when the following games are released from, one can buy for tokens, which developers sell during the ICO. I really wait for the first game from the developers to try to play it.
Yes, follow the team said that first game it will be HTML/Javascript game. Actually i still have curiously about what kind of game developing by BitGuild Team. I really hope this is not casual game, should be MMORPG game.

It is good to know that dev is still active and giving new updates about this project, I hope that their first game will be release very soon and hoping to play it in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

The game industry is one of the most attractive and as practice by very favorable place for investment shows, it is natural at average and long distances, nobody promises instant profit.

Bitguild probably will make some difference  so that people can experience a unique kind of games. A game that will not also let us enjoy but also will give us some rewards as we keep leveling our rank. I am sure that they are now busy planning for their next step towards success.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

Bitguild probably will make some difference  so that people can experience a unique kind of games. A game that will not also let us enjoy but also will give us some rewards as we keep leveling our rank. I am sure that they are now busy planning for their next step towards success.
I agree bud its not as easy as that to earn in investing and trading. You cant be roch in just one day.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

It seems to me that the project really has become successful, you need to make an excellent game and the main thing is that it would be free.
The first game will be in the browser and it will be accessible absolutely to everyone. And maybe it will be free for us. But it is possible that the use of game tokens to buy any items for the game. For example, an inverter for the player. Perhaps when the following games are released from, one can buy for tokens, which developers sell during the ICO. I really wait for the first game from the developers to try to play it.

You have a good point that they will offer some free games at the start so that people can enjoy their platform for free in in just a couple of hours. After that, if they wish to continue this is the time that their token would increased in demand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

I agree bud its not as easy as that to earn in investing and trading. You cant be roch in just one day.
There is nothing shit like earning a lot of money in a day unless you are the luckiest person. You always need to work hard to earn a better living and also projects like this helps individual to earn some better profits.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

I've been interested in your project for a long time, but I still do not understand if there will be any training in your application, or you'll have to come up with it yourself?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

I've been interested in your project for a long time, but I still do not understand if there will be any training in your application, or you'll have to come up with it yourself?
That might be upto the users i guess and i don't think that the platform will offer any kind of training. This project will really be much great for the gamers especially for the pro ones and i think that several similar will invest into the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

How will be the training? The traning will be in terms of gaming i guess but is is not actually needed because the project will have several pro gamers to their platform and the new peoples might have some issues there.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

Hey guys! Check out and follow BitGuild on Medium here https://medium.com/the-notice-board ! A lot of interesting posts to keep you connected with the inner workings of the BitGuild game development team.

Check out this 2 posts I find very interesting:
The Fundamental Bits - Get an inside look at what the BitGuild Design Studio has been working on https://medium.com/the-notice-board/the-fundamental-bits-f780ce48d4c8
Fortnite on the Blockchain - What would a blockchain version of the game look like? https://medium.com/the-notice-board/fortnite-on-the-blockchain-27c02e599b70
Wow, this is really an amazing posts. Thanks for sharing to the community about this one lonsesomestranger Smiley Hopefully, this information can be delivered to its targeted investors too as it can help a lot for the team to attract them.
thilinanamal

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Every person who plays video games, at least once thought about how it would be good at the end of the game to save all their gained experience, all their purchases of exhausting work and skiing. Unfortunately, currently, video game developers are not configured for the solution of this task, as well as all linked to the trade, and in obtaining the maximum benefit, loading players with higher content payments.  In the coming months we can look forward to the initial stages of the official launch of the BitGuild platform which is a solution for this. This includes the site of the pre-game portal, the auction house, as well as a game or two also which I like the most.  Smiley Smiley
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

You have a good point that they will offer some free games at the start so that people can enjoy their platform for free in in just a couple of hours. After that, if they wish to continue this is the time that their token would increased in demand.

Great, this something unique from other gaming  projects. Though, somehow having many competitors but I believe on this project would be competitive enough. To be honest, anything that has something to do with video games gets my vote!I am an avid online gamer too so this project attracts me the most. If this project will hit, this has a huge impact and transform the video game industry.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Free games and other really good top titles I think because these things will really make it more popular

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

In my opinion all game platform in fact will be free, only some special things in a game and everything that will already be connected with it for donation. At the request of players.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

I think the team is preparing for that we have to wait for the best news from this project, the most important of this project is success so make profit for all of us.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

I think the team is preparing for that we have to wait for the best news from this project, the most important of this project is success so make profit for all of us.
Its true buddy, well on my part it's possible to join bounty campaigns if we are diligent in posting and attending project task we can earn more tokens as a reward.Try to  join the project bounty campaigns you might get interested and join to earn more tokens in future.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: