Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

It seems to me that the project really has become successful, you need to make an excellent game and the main thing is that it would be free.
Yes, of course. Even they still don't reach hard cap (if i don't have any mistake), but they really do good working at this platform, i only concern about when they will get listing.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

ICO ends few days ago, what about bounty? When you will update spreadsheets please? Wink-
We will just wait for now mate. Pretty sure the team and bounty manager will update all the spreadsheet when the token is near to distributed.
Managers don't usually update the spread sheet on receiving every single entry but they updated at sudden all the details at one go.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

Your project is unique, although it looks like a lot of similar projects, but it has the main advantage, an excellent team.
That doesn't make sense. You are saying that this project is unique but it is similar to other projects?
Although the project is about gaming, I think this is the first project that is going to build a blockchain for future game development.

Not first, there are already other projects that are trying to do the same.
There are two type of games, traditional game and blockchain games like Cryptokitties which are still in early stage, in other words, we still don't have any advanced blockchain game that can be compared to traditional games. At current time, lots of companies in crypto space are racing to build first advanced blockchain game.

Yeah, there are some companies that already developed some blockchain games. I already played with some of them and they are quite good.

There are still no informations about Bitguild's games. But if you want to know how a blockchain game looks like, then you can check it here:

You can try it here: https://playkey.net

You need a steam account and you use better chrome with metamask.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:43:02 AM

Your project is unique, although it looks like a lot of similar projects, but it has the main advantage, an excellent team.
That doesn't make sense. You are saying that this project is unique but it is similar to other projects?
Although the project is about gaming, I think this is the first project that is going to build a blockchain for future game development.

There are two type of games, traditional game and blockchain games like Cryptokitties which are still in early stage, in other words, we still don't have any advanced blockchain game that can be compared to traditional games. At current time, lots of companies in crypto space are racing to build first advanced blockchain game.

Yeah, there are some companies that already developed some blockchain games. I already played with some of them and they are quite good.

There are still no informations about Bitguild's games. But if you want to know how a blockchain game looks like, then you can check it here:

That website is allowing to play traditional PC game online, they upload games on cloud ( servers ) which makes those games run on their servers and accessible online without you need to install them. So it has nothing to do with blockchain games which refer to games that run on blockchain like Cryptokitties!

However, after some research I assume that you saw their ICO project playkey.io and thought that those game are blockchain games. I checked it, but the concept is still has nothing to with blockchain games, they just want to expand that cloud gaming by selling some sort servers to people around the world to build some kinda of decentralized cloud ( traditional decentralized ). So it's still a cloud that contains traditional games.
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

ICO ends few days ago, what about bounty? When you will update spreadsheets please? Wink-
We will just wait for now mate. Pretty sure the team and bounty manager will update all the spreadsheet when the token is near to distributed.

Managers don't usually update the spread sheet on receiving every single entry but they updated at sudden all the details at one go.
Devil updated as soon as they receive entries on a great amount, it could be very hectic for them to update it at a single entry so they wait for a while and let the data queue minute and then update the spreadsheet.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:01:29 AM

That website is allowing to play traditional PC game online, they upload games on cloud ( servers ) which makes those games run on their servers and accessible online without you need to install them. So it has nothing to do with blockchain games which refer to games that run on blockchain like Cryptokitties!

However, after some research I assume that you saw their ICO project playkey.io and thought that those game are blockchain games. I checked it, but the concept is still has nothing to with blockchain games, they just want to expand that cloud gaming by selling some sort servers to people around the world to build some kinda of decentralized cloud ( traditional decentralized ). So it's still a cloud that contains traditional games.
I think now it is necessary, if possible, to do everything on the blockchain. The Russians would not have had problems if the telegram was on the blockchain.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

Bitguild has a great vision and goal indeed to unite online gamers and crypto currency investors. Hoping for more projects like this in the future.

All the young gamers from the past have the ability to invest now so I think creating games that suit the taste of people who play games in 90s will surely attract more support to this project.

Yeah, you are right there mate. Pretty sure,  I will be also interested in investing in one of their launched game and also the game will be attractive if the member or player can earn profit just by playing it online.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

It seems to me that the project really has become successful, you need to make an excellent game and the main thing is that it would be free.
The first game will be in the browser and it will be accessible absolutely to everyone. And maybe it will be free for us. But it is possible that the use of game tokens to buy any items for the game. For example, an inverter for the player. Perhaps when the following games are released from, one can buy for tokens, which developers sell during the ICO. I really wait for the first game from the developers to try to play it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

The first game will be in the browser and it will be accessible absolutely to everyone. And maybe it will be free for us. But it is possible that the use of game tokens to buy any items for the game. For example, an inverter for the player. Perhaps when the following games are released from, one can buy for tokens, which developers sell during the ICO. I really wait for the first game from the developers to try to play it.
Yes, follow the team said that first game it will be HTML/Javascript game. Actually i still have curiously about what kind of game developing by BitGuild Team. I really hope this is not casual game, should be MMORPG game.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

Yes, follow the team said that first game it will be HTML/Javascript game. Actually i still have curiously about what kind of game developing by BitGuild Team. I really hope this is not casual game, should be MMORPG game.
Same here. I'm also hoping that the games available in BitGuild plattform will be more on 3D RPG games because it will helped to enhanced our gaming skills and abilities. But still it depends on the dev team. Whatever they have decided on which kind of games will be put on this project, I'm still here to support.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

I have curiously about what will be BitGuild big competitors about blockchain gaming platform market? And BitGuild: The Game official launch will happen at end of Q2 2018?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

I have curiously about what will be BitGuild big competitors about blockchain gaming platform market? And BitGuild: The Game official launch will happen at end of Q2 2018?
Well for me so far I didn't see any competitors that bitguild will gonna face. Bitgild project is one of a kind which they don't have any blockchain gaming but some industries like steam , garena , etc.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

Same here. I'm also hoping that the games available in BitGuild plattform will be more on 3D RPG games because it will helped to enhanced our gaming skills and abilities. But still it depends on the dev team. Whatever they have decided on which kind of games will be put on this project, I'm still here to support.
For sure it's like an old game which will they bring to life with just a twist or what. This could make a nostaglic experience if they will launched their game like that.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

Well for me so far I didn't see any competitors that bitguild will gonna face. Bitgild project is one of a kind which they don't have any blockchain gaming but some industries like steam , garena , etc.
Yeah i feel the same way. Bit guild seems one and the first of its kind to bring something like this. Hope they are able to inspire others to do the same.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

excellent result on the token sale! In which month is planned for The Game's official launch?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

Yes, it does. I hope they will be giving so much opportunity for the investors to see the demo of the official game from the BitGuild!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Yes, it does. I hope they will be giving so much opportunity for the investors to see the demo of the official game from the BitGuild!
Wow! This is interesting! Really interesting news from this project regarding the demo of the official game from the BitGuild. Isn't that is fantastically amazing and exciting to wait for that event. I will also looking forward for this matter. I am sure more investors will caught the eye for this.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

I am now seeing a positive result when thier platform goes online. Hopefully they can speed things up.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

Are they currently developing the demo game or are they just planning to develop their official game? Because there's a difference between executing and planning the official game.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

For a blockchain, although it is for games, I think they actually have fast progress if they can already launch a game on their platform or maybe a showcase of what they have developed so far.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: