Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:07:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

That many gaming coins now. How you guys differ?

I am sure the project can provide a very detailed explanations why they are different to those existing gaming coins now. Let's just wait for more announcements from bitguild dev.

richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

I am sure the project can provide a very detailed explanations why they are different to those existing gaming coins now. Let's just wait for more announcements from bitguild dev.

I agree with your point. They won't make a certain project if they will be the same as the other existing gaming coins and create no difference from the other gaming top-ups.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

It would be great, if team have already a running beta website, but as far as I know they are planing this in Q2 2018.  I know some ICOs which already running beta websites before the ICO has started and they were very successful.
yes this will be very great seen from the plan made by the team. the team works so well that they have prepared everything and ico also I see very well run. good work for the team.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

They do have a beta version which I think is not opened to any one or you can just apply from their site and it's like you get paid just using it

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

There has been a Refereum, GameCredits, and more upcoming platforms about games that have features like in games item trading, referrals, rewards and payment system. What else will this project focus on that will attract more users?
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

yes this will be very great seen from the plan made by the team. the team works so well that they have prepared everything and ico also I see very well run. good work for the team.

Yes, they probably just wanted to start ICO regardless and then when they finish this first stage complete some of the other parts.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

I think the idea is quite unique. How many game platforms do you know actually who also displays in your digital wallet the gaming equipments and turns the gaming platform into a interactive trading platform?

There are some games on the internet which gamers can earn money from. But it is in the form of fiat and they send it through domestic remittance service centers. But this one is different because the game platforms have a digital wallet. I'm excited about this.

It definitely use blockchain and make fresh way of earnings for developer.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

There has been a Refereum, GameCredits, and more upcoming platforms about games that have features like in games item trading, referrals, rewards and payment system. What else will this project focus on that will attract more users?

I think implementation will be the key,not just promises,as thats what everyone is doing.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:11:40 PM

What, as variant, still is preferrable to receive free of charge some amount tokens as bounty for testing of the project. As a rule, some projects start beta-test just at a short time and give the list of tasks and awards for made testing.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

Exactly mate, hopefully the team may provide on some special features on this project since as of this moment many gaming ICO Project that can we say some are the same features and platforms. I believe on this project can have a great amount of profit in the future.
It will be great if we get some crpto currency as the winning rewards like gaining some sathoshis that will really entertain and attract all the crypto users, we are excitingly looking for the better upgrades and new innovations of BitGuild platform.
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

I think implementation will be the key,not just promises,as thats what everyone is doing.

True,you can have good ideas,even bunch of them,but what it matters in the end is if you can deliver what you promised,and thats where i think BitGuild has advantage over other similar projects.
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

Yes, don't have facebook bounty, but their telegram bounty is so interesting, you can easy earn BitGuild tokens by 5 contrucstive only at their telegram group.
As per the recent rules and policies of Facebook there should not be no crypto announcements in the Facebook channel that might be also the reason however Telegram bounty is really interesting.

so that why there is no FB bounty
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

I believe the plat tokens are realy interesting an a valuable asset of this project since it can be earned and also can be used to purchase items in the marketplace.
Yes, I agree with you and we can see that this idea can attract those interested in this project. And this will affect the development of the project
There is a huge market for this project. There are over hundreds of millions of player in every game. This one does no longer need to hard sell but to create some explanation of how will this work as a network of community.
It all depends on the team now. The platform is awesome, the people are there. They just need to reach out to them and sell this idea. Team should really invest into better marketing for such platform.
They need to advertise this project to different social media that have many gamers. The platform can really attract all gamers, but they need to introduce it wisely and neatly.

best for everyone is launch some test game, that is marketing...
Rogerins

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

If you need an italian translation feel free to PM me.
ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

Where to buy your coin?

You can check out there website, it's already running. Here is the link https://www.bitguild.io/ I hope this may help.  Smiley
Thanks,this helps a lot  Cheesy

guys, sometimes you need to first read  white-book and check their web page  Grin Wink

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Yes, the idea is not unique, but it's not the most important thing in the project. It can be qualitatively different. and this strategy will bring success to the enterprise

I think the idea is quite unique. How many game platforms do you know actually who also displays in your digital wallet the gaming equipments and turns the gaming platform into a interactive trading platform?

There are some games on the internet which gamers can earn money from. But it is in the form of fiat and they send it through domestic remittance service centers. But this one is different because the game platforms have a digital wallet. I'm excited about this.

I agree, bitguild platform is to give a secured trading from different players in any country. The project provides digital wallet so that there will be no scamming scheme will happen. This is a grrat project to follow and invest.

gaming industry is growing... and every investments is gone be bingo  Shocked Cheesy Wink

ekurtovic

Bosnia...

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

james7854

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

Yeah beta would be great but it looks like we'll just have to wait for it.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

What sets apart BitGuild from other similar platforms?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: