Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.
This platform is really quite impressive as it would really attract a huge number of gamers who actually want to get involved with the blockchain technology. They can actually have some great profits ahead so i would always stick to the project.
This platform has actually attracted a good number of investors to their project and also i think that they might soon startup their platform in order to serve the gamers with the best service they can.
Hope that this project will actually meet our expectations in the future. Even i am a gamer as well as a investor and i individually would keep an watch on this project for any important updates.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.
This platform is really quite impressive as it would really attract a huge number of gamers who actually want to get involved with the blockchain technology. They can actually have some great profits ahead so i would always stick to the project.
I agree. As a gamer, I can say that this platform is very attractive.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

This platform has actually attracted a good number of investors to their project and also i think that they might soon startup their platform in order to serve the gamers with the best service they can.
Hope that this project will actually meet our expectations in the future. Even i am a gamer as well as a investor and i individually would keep an watch on this project for any important updates.

I think that in close future, video games will become a most common type of entertainment and even be more intensely included in education. BitGuild and similar platform's could become a starting point of that revolution.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

I would like to follow the youtube bounty participants because we will surely see thier creativity in promoting this project through video presentation.
Yeah youtuber could be a great way to promote projects
Yes, if have someone like youtuber make advertising this project at their channel is better, actually can do it at twitch.
yeah i think twitch will be better at this and gamers are high in numbers at twitch than youtube so basically it will be targetting its market there

killer9966

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

I would like to follow the youtube bounty participants because we will surely see thier creativity in promoting this project through video presentation.
Yes, if have someone like youtuber make advertising this project at their channel is better, actually can do it at twitch.
yeah i think twitch will be better at this and gamers are high in numbers at twitch than youtube so basically it will be targetting its market there

Youtube has a gaming module for game streamers but to my knowledge Twitch is more practical to use and has a bigger user base. Good for promoting BitGuild!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:48 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 11:39:37 PM by farhan28

BitGuild ICO is live.is this project already reached the soft cap during presale?& Nothing is describe perfectly as about the bonus or contribution.Hope the team will respond soon.
The project has not yet reach the softcap i guess but will do that soon. Also even most of the investors want their queries to be solved so soon the dev or the team members should give some excellet replies to all of them.

That's why manager confirmation need because they are not respond to anything.but Bitguild is doing good so they will easily reach soft cap very soon.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Yes, don't have facebook bounty, but their telegram bounty is so interesting, you can easy earn BitGuild tokens by 5 contrucstive only at their telegram group.
As per the recent rules and policies of Facebook there should not be no crypto announcements in the Facebook channel that might be also the reason however Telegram bounty is really interesting.

so that why there is no FB bounty

most social platform very limiting (FB/reddit) so difficult to have bounty.

And the restrictions keep on coming. I think FB passed a policy that bans all crypto advertising. It will be in action in a couple of months. I know Reddit has subreddits dedicated to crypto so I don't know what their policy is.
Exactly. And not only that. Even Google, the most popular search engine, said that it planned to ban the advertisements regarding ICO of any tokens as well. But I do hope that this team can still find another way or loopholes in order to spread the word about this project.

I really don't understand why would they do such a thing...why is crypto a torn in the eye for everyone?

actually this is very easy to understand; once you invest in a fake ICO. There are fishing Website which imitate an ICO and cheat people hard earn money. I hope there will be also some regulations for ICO advertisements as well.

I agree, fb and google banned crypto related adversiment it's because of many have been reporting about scams by using crypto related program. Maybe fb and google don't what to be involved with any of scamming program.

In fairness to Google, their motive is just to protect their users/consumers from being scammed by other people as we know that there are some ICO which turned out to be a scam or didn't thrive at all after ICO.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

I didn't realize there was a YT bounty. seems like a great idea - I will check it out.

YouTube bounty is standard part of the most campaigns, and it's a good way to get a lot of tokens as not many join that part of the campaign 
I think this is a good idea. Watching youtube bounty will help you easily visualize and recognize the campaign that you are watching. If we understand the campaign, it is easy to join and the ICO, both convenient and useful. Thanks for your comments.
Yeah true, Youtube videos actually help a potential user and investor to understand the project and it helps the reach of the project. This helps creators to earn some tokens and helps the project to get a good following
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

Does not matter what channel to be selected for advertising the project! The main thing is video must be high quality and valid the projects info!
One more good source for promoting blockchain projects is Viuly!!!

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

I'm like these new projects in the gaming sector.
Really hope to see more of these. Not only are they good projects but they can attract a lot of new people to the crypto world.
I agree as long as this project can attract a lot of people into the world of crypto, hopefully this project can make something new and can be enjoyed by many people.
It accurately, to games is liked to play both children and grown-ups and it was always. Beginning with banal dice, where it was possible to put some part from one's coins and finalising here by such interesting projects with various systems of the levels of the character and so on.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

I agree with you that the project is very shrewd, the games now have a lot of money, and all this needs to be translated into a chain of blocks, the more the project collected more than half the money)
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

I agree with you that the project is very shrewd, the games now have a lot of money, and all this needs to be translated into a chain of blocks, the more the project collected more than half the money)

Yes, many game projects collected the best funds for their development.
this project creates a whole gaming platform, which will unite many games on it.
the project has a great future.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

It can really transform and help gaming industry to solve one of its issue/problem as stated by BitGuild. We all know that video gamers todays are increasing, more and more people are giving most of their effort in playing games because they can make money out of it.
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

Yes, don't have facebook bounty, but their telegram bounty is so interesting, you can easy earn BitGuild tokens by 5 contrucstive only at their telegram group.
As per the recent rules and policies of Facebook there should not be no crypto announcements in the Facebook channel that might be also the reason however Telegram bounty is really interesting.

And the restrictions keep on coming. I think FB passed a policy that bans all crypto advertising. It will be in action in a couple of months. I know Reddit has subreddits dedicated to crypto so I don't know what their policy is.
Exactly. And not only that. Even Google, the most popular search engine, said that it planned to ban the advertisements regarding ICO of any tokens as well. But I do hope that this team can still find another way or loopholes in order to spread the word about this project.

does anyone know reason why the forbid ICO ads?
djuro74556

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.
nnekic86

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

what kind of wallet will be used? Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Probably some etherium based wallet's that support tokens.

probably, but I'm also interested in this question about wallet?
nnekic86

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

I think this is because FB not allow any more ICO ads

Yeah FB did may crypto restrictions lately. Don't understand why since there is a lot of money involved in it and FB can profit form it.
They have the own reason - avoiding scam projects and is it really good for you, do you want join at scam project have promoting at Facebook?

but in reality, almost every ads is some kind of scam
nnekic86

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

I think it will work on a regular ERC 20 wallet like MEW or Metamask

Metamask is my favorite actually. It's easy to use and the fox is cool Smiley

there is no what is our favorite, question is Does they develop or not?
nnekic86

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

Probably some etherium based wallet's that support tokens.

The only legit site that I know that support ERC20 tokens are on MyEtherwallet.com. I dunno other sites that are legit and trusted more than this one. So securing your tokens in Bitguild will be safe.

true

I hope they have own wallet, web and mobile version.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: