Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:03:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
devflames

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

really a nice thing to see this one here xD
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

Why we need BitGuild if can't even transfer between games  items and accounts and have the risk that if my favorite game shuts down,and all my progress will be cancel. So in BitGuilt we can't Save progress! isn't very useful

All statements in your comment are wrong. On traditional platform you can't transfer virtual assets between games, but on Bitguild you will be able to that, and you can use them to play on other games.
the problem with your comment is, you mentioned all features that Bitguild will provide and you said that we can't find them on this platform !

I still don't understand how we will be able to transfer virtual assets between games. I can' wrap my brain around that concept.

there is no gone be transfer good between games...
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

I agree with you that the project is very shrewd, the games now have a lot of money, and all this needs to be translated into a chain of blocks, the more the project collected more than half the money)

Yes, many game projects collected the best funds for their development.
this project creates a whole gaming platform, which will unite many games on it.
the project has a great future.

Some of the aspects are not even seen yet in other projects.
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

what kind of wallet will be used? Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Probably some etherium based wallet's that support tokens.

The only legit site that I know that support ERC20 tokens are on MyEtherwallet.com. I dunno other sites that are legit and trusted more than this one. So securing your tokens in Bitguild will be safe.

true

I hope they have own wallet, web and mobile version.
guess no, but they will make it. for such area it should be, otherwise will be pity((
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:01:05 PM

To participate and be part of the white list should I validate my "KYC" data? Do still have a bonus to buy tokens?
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

When i go to their website i see they reach 31444.009 ETH at ICO, which is 45k ETH meaning? Hardcap or end this ICO stage?

Probably hard cap.

Wow pretty big ICO raised has reached for now. Surely they can reach their hard cap in no time? By the way, when will ICO end? What are exchanges will they work for?
Great news for BitGuild about that reaching the HardCap (?) This might prove that many are really liking the project / platform itself for gamers! Secured and fast transaction will be one of the feature I'm hoping to see in the future for this platform.

Impressive that it looks like they raised more than 30,000 ETH at this point. Is the ETH address public or the smart contract where all those funds are stored right now?

Add: I found the smart contract address but is it normal that it says zero balance?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

There are that many gaming ICOs now. Why should I invest yours?

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

Yes, don't have facebook bounty, but their telegram bounty is so interesting, you can easy earn BitGuild tokens by 5 contrucstive only at their telegram group.
As per the recent rules and policies of Facebook there should not be no crypto announcements in the Facebook channel that might be also the reason however Telegram bounty is really interesting.

so that why there is no FB bounty

most social platform very limiting (FB/reddit) so difficult to have bounty.

And the restrictions keep on coming. I think FB passed a policy that bans all crypto advertising. It will be in action in a couple of months. I know Reddit has subreddits dedicated to crypto so I don't know what their policy is.
Exactly. And not only that. Even Google, the most popular search engine, said that it planned to ban the advertisements regarding ICO of any tokens as well. But I do hope that this team can still find another way or loopholes in order to spread the word about this project.

They have good reasons. Do you know how many idiots are running around in crypto who fork coins and just dump on newbies who right away turn into victims? That's just not acceptable and we should support startups that want to build technology to prevent that from happening.
I totally agree with you, Google, Facebook and many others advertising network should make strictly at ICO adverts.

I wouldn't say that outright bans are the right solution to the problem, although it might be for the short-term. In the future it is important to establish accountability by establishing some verification service so that ICO scammers can't launch ICO ads without getting verified. That might be a possibility.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:03:34 AM

Why we need BitGuild if can't even transfer between games  items and accounts and have the risk that if my favorite game shuts down,and all my progress will be cancel. So in BitGuilt we can't Save progress! isn't very useful

All statements in your comment are wrong. On traditional platform you can't transfer virtual assets between games, but on Bitguild you will be able to that, and you can use them to play on other games.
the problem with your comment is, you mentioned all features that Bitguild will provide and you said that we can't find them on this platform !

I still don't understand how we will be able to transfer virtual assets between games. I can' wrap my brain around that concept.

is like when you want to understand how phones work and you have no electronics knowledge !
Blockchain games will be designed in a fundamentally different way from traditional online games. All games will build to work on the BitGuild platform, so all those games will follow the same instruction and rules which will make transferring items between games possible just like when you transfer items between programs on windows.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:14:40 AM

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

Absolutely. If you become a member in bitguild you will really get an award and get profit while playing a game. This is a grest project that it make you satisfied and happy while plsying game and also you will get reward.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

The idea of the project may seem to someone that is not serious, but on entertainment already the world has long earned billions. So it is viable

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

The idea of the project may seem to someone that is not serious, but on entertainment already the world has long earned billions. So it is viable
Yeah, there’s a huge market out there for entertainment and gaming in general. Also i’ve Started seeing ads for this platform, great to see their fast pace.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

I think the project with a team from different countries should be very interesting. And I think the project's fees are good, because investors are confident in the team.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:15:40 AM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

Absolutely. If you become a member in bitguild you will really get an award and get profit while playing a game. This is a grest project that it make you satisfied and happy while plsying game and also you will get reward.
It's great - to make profit by doing your favorite pastime. I think that the concept of the project will interest many users and they will want to try it on themselves
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:35:20 AM

It seems to me that any well-made gambling platform should collect money, and a well-made platform is especially big money Wink
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

After reading about this project, it is very convincing that many people who support this good project hope to succeed quickly

Well, the success of this project is also credited to the achievements of the supporters. Even if the dev team don't have plans to give rewards for those who support this project, at least we did our best to support it. Because without the support, probably it has a low chanced to succeed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

After reading about this project, it is very convincing that many people who support this good project hope to succeed quickly

Well, the success of this project is also credited to the achievements of the supporters. Even if the dev team don't have plans to give rewards for those who support this project, at least we did our best to support it. Because without the support, probably it has a low chanced to succeed.
Yes you are right there fellow. The ultimate core of a project of the project success is the people that surrounds it, which continuously trust the project and supports it to the best they could for the better development of the project. I know that that there so many people supporting the BitGuild and continuously engaging to it. I will be lloking forward to this project and remain my trust and support to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: