Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:51:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

tokens of this project will be used in all games built on this platform? and how will they save the cost?

I think so, but, it is their decision whether they were using their own tokens as a currency in the game or not. I think it is a great option although.

Maybe, we can access to their platform by using their token and probably this would increased the value of the token. Also, this project may find interested by the gamer because of it is using blockchain technology which is highly secured when storing data.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

The idea of the project may seem to someone that is not serious, but on entertainment already the world has long earned billions. So it is viable
You're right business in games has long been profitable and not small. Just a few people want to invest in it their money.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

The idea of the project may seem to someone that is not serious, but on entertainment already the world has long earned billions. So it is viable
Yeah, there’s a huge market out there for entertainment and gaming in general. Also i’ve Started seeing ads for this platform, great to see their fast pace.

The developers are doing great when it comes to marketing the platform. Although, they have just recently started their advertising they tapped many advertising companies to promote the project. Such a good start team BitGuild!
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

Are we gonna be able to sell games for crypto, and buy other ones, like some kind of market?
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
I really agree with you and I have a question with you, if it's true will it provide benefits for bitguild. hopefully the planned project can boast.
Monica Berra

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

[color=navy]
This project looks very interesting, I would like to know more about it and see how it develops to participate Cool Cool
[/font][/font][/color]BTC[/b]
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

You're right business in games has long been profitable and not small. Just a few people want to invest in it their money.
The gaming industry has always been a good way to earn a profit,if you know how
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Not actually. Even i am a gamer but there is nothing much to earn in the gaming field and perhaps that why this project is out there for all the gamers to invest into the gaming zone in the blockchain technology which will indeed give good profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

Not actually. Even i am a gamer but there is nothing much to earn in the gaming field and perhaps that why this project is out there for all the gamers to invest into the gaming zone in the blockchain technology which will indeed give good profits ahead.
True and dedicated gamers actually do not run behind money and also they always have the skills to play the game. Also i don't think that much of the gemares could invest here but i am sure that the ICO project hunters will surely find this project profitable and will invest into it.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

True and dedicated gamers actually do not run behind money and also they always have the skills to play the game. Also i don't think that much of the gemares could invest here but i am sure that the ICO project hunters will surely find this project profitable and will invest into it.
True gamers actually do not involve themselves into any other activity excluding games. They are too attracted and dedicated towards the game and also they would hardly pay attention to such projects but still this project can turn out to be the hottest amongst the huge investors.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

Wow it's great to see that Ivo lone
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

True gamers actually do not involve themselves into any other activity excluding games. They are too attracted and dedicated towards the game and also they would hardly pay attention to such projects but still this project can turn out to be the hottest amongst the huge investors.

why do you think this? Wouldn't they be interested in trading items or sth similar?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

tokens of this project will be used in all games built on this platform? and how will they save the cost?

I think so, but, it is their decision whether they were using their own tokens as a currency in the game or not. I think it is a great option although.
Token is created first of all for purchases in the shop which is built in the game platform, you will be able to improve the heroes, to buy weapon and so on. In the future there is a calculation on the fact that a game will become popular and thanks to huge popularity of token will be able to strengthen the positions in the market in respect of a course.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

Computer games have firmly entered our lives and many do not even imagine life without them. Therefore, this project will attract the attention of gamers
Well, why, project will suit not only to the players, he will quite suit as well and adequate investors who will be simply able to purchase tokens and to hold them some time for receipt of good profits.
it seems to me that investing in a BitGuild project is a good way to get a good profit in the future. I'm sure the project will have many followers and investors.

many investors and no problem to reaching hard cap.
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Don't run behind money))) Not only much of gamers but ALL of them are real ppl, who are need to buy gaming equipment eventually, so if they have any opportunity to get money and receive desire from the favourite buisness as GAMING - they probably will invest in!!!

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

It seems to me that any well-made gambling platform should collect money, and a well-made platform is especially big money Wink

This is gambling platform?I dont understand,i thought its gaming one.

Every game can be used for gambling but I don't think this platform will have a feature that will support gambling because that will make it more complicated in dealing with legal issues and regulations.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

it might just end up as the best platform for gamers and supporting crypto will just make it more merrier and just seamless

james7854

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

Well hopefully buddy that it may success. This project will be demand to those teenagers who love to play always which could make them exciting and inspiring as they play always. I believe that this project will able to have a good return which make sense to those gamers out their and can benefit while playing.

There are a of people gaming today, not just teenagers. You can actually say its generations from 5 to 75.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

I wouldn't agree that gamers would not be involved as investors in this project, because it directly affects them.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

Computer games have firmly entered our lives and many do not even imagine life without them. Therefore, this project will attract the attention of gamers
Well, why, project will suit not only to the players, he will quite suit as well and adequate investors who will be simply able to purchase tokens and to hold them some time for receipt of good profits.
it seems to me that investing in a BitGuild project is a good way to get a good profit in the future. I'm sure the project will have many followers and investors.

many investors and no problem to reaching hard cap.

Many investors, but its also a great idea from BitGuild team Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: