Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
masterCookie

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too
It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

Its difficult but not impossible.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

https://resmim.net/f/OQJcv4.jpg

"Bitguild (Bit Guild)" "Tron (TRON)" Strategic Business Alliance concluded! We are going to release a limited game item in the game with the Tron token theme in this partnership."

Now this fusion is also official and announced from their twitter account.

There are again restrictions for some countries like citizens from USA !

Wow this is great! I love the car design.

Are the clothes available for buy somewhere?
Wow BitGuild is awesome. This is an eye catching news and update from the BitGuild team. The development members of the BitGuild project really knows what the crowd wanted in todays generation. They are very practical in making concepts for their marketing strategy and I am so glad for that. I hope that thus gaming platform will come to success.
Ok it realy looks nice and worth bragging if you own those items but on which game will they release this game items?

I also didn't quite understand which game this will appear in?
The first impression when i see this picture, i think this game look like casual games? Look like make decorating for characters?
Maybe it's like a customizing game? A racing game where your driver's outfit will match your car details? Let's wait and see what game will BitGuild produce with the partnership with Tron. Good luck for the team and don't fail the community.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

Developing your own blockchain is not an easy job.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

I don't get it why some people get overexcited to read a tweet about partnership with Tron !
Tron has bad reputation and lots of people think that it's going anywhere. I tried Tron dogs and it looks a shitty game, if BitGuild is going to develop game like that, it will be disappointed.
Anyway, I remember that admin on telegram said that The depth of their partnership and TRON's involvement in their project is still under negotiation.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:00 AM

I don't get it why some people get overexcited to read a tweet about partnership with Tron !
Tron has bad reputation and lots of people think that it's going anywhere. I tried Tron dogs and it looks a shitty game, if BitGuild is going to develop game like that, it will be disappointed.
Anyway, I remember that admin on telegram said that The depth of their partnership and TRON's involvement in their project is still under negotiation.

Just be a positive guy and don't be triggered to Tron. I think Tron is a good project because Tron is having so much popularity so BitGuild can take a small profit from it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

isn't the main focus on mobile?
The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?
Focus will be on mobile games in the beginning?

Already some people ask them on mobile games and answered that they will develop a platform that works on web, initially building HTML5/Javascript games and evaluating where they fit in the mobile market given current mobile platform guidelines. They have third-party developers on board for launch and have and will be a part of their design process.

This will be focused on online games as of now. Which bitguild sustained a fund for them and have benefits that they can gain. Maybe soon they will open the community to the mobile games. Let just wait for more updates.

I think they will consider entering the mobile gaming development, because its part of the gaming experience of players. Such a great platform for gamers. Hoping for better updates of this platform!  Smiley

There's nothing to consider. If you sleep on mobile gaming you will get left out the industry because that's a big chunk of gamers you are missing out on.

Correct. As time goes by technology also advances. Everybody finds it hard to keep up with the new technological advances in the game developement industry. If this project would really venture in a mobile platform, that would not be an easy job.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

"Bitguild (Bit Guild)" "Tron (TRON)" Strategic Business Alliance concluded! We are going to release a limited game item in the game with the Tron token theme in this partnership."

Wow this is great! I love the car design.

Are the clothes available for buy somewhere?
Wow BitGuild is awesome. This is an eye catching news and update from the BitGuild team. The development members of the BitGuild project really knows what the crowd wanted in todays generation. They are very practical in making concepts for their marketing strategy and I am so glad for that. I hope that thus gaming platform will come to success.
Ok it realy looks nice and worth bragging if you own those items but on which game will they release this game items?

I also didn't quite understand which game this will appear in?
The first impression when i see this picture, i think this game look like casual games? Look like make decorating for characters?

Good job partnering with TRON, This would have a big impact on reaching your hard cap in no time, So this means we can invest using TRON tokens?

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

BitGuild ICO listed on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/ico-1067

Thats great hopefully more review sites will give a positvive feedback regarding the bitguild project.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

I follow the progress of this project, I see very good sales from private sale. I hope more and more buy token.  Do you think you are going your hard cap?

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:41:05 AM

I follow the progress of this project, I see very good sales from private sale. I hope more and more buy token.  Do you think you are going your hard cap?

I also keep track of this project, and I see that it is gaining popularity. we can hope that the investments will bring revenue

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

what I like about the project is that it's for sure that developers constantly update information about themselves and add news about themselves
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

Interesting information, or rather I ask myself the question, is there a difference for the platform in which countries are the players?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

Thats great hopefully more review sites will give a positvive feedback regarding the bitguild project.
Already listed in ICOnow. This will make bitguild more fame and i hope they will give us a positive feedback. With that bitguild will gather more investors because of the platform is very nice.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

If you say so, then why will developers make the first games only for mobile devices? Perhaps they have an interesting development of games based on dApp? Curious to see this.
fewer71

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

Reserved
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

If you say so, then why will developers make the first games only for mobile devices? Perhaps they have an interesting development of games based on dApp? Curious to see this.
Mobile gaming platform will be used by everyone and the team can easily bring frequent updates. Also the mobile platform has a huge market when it comes to gaming, the platform can earn huge profits.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

Mobile gaming platform will be used by everyone and the team can easily bring frequent updates. Also the mobile platform has a huge market when it comes to gaming, the platform can earn huge profits.
Very true and in my own opinion I guess mobile phone gamers are larger compairing to pc gamers because all people from any walks of life owns a mobile phone.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

Very true and in my own opinion I guess mobile phone gamers are larger compairing to pc gamers because all people from any walks of life owns a mobile phone.

Thats true,and as mobile phones are getting more advanced,so does mobile phone games.No wonder razer took chance and made phone that is aimed at gamers.
zevl194

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Very pleasant news. Very much the fact that the project founded on the game platform finds popularity pleases, it is more and more day after day. I think developers will continue to work hard over the project and will show the maximum for achievement still of the big purposes.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

isn't the main focus on mobile?
The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?
Focus will be on mobile games in the beginning?

Already some people ask them on mobile games and answered that they will develop a platform that works on web, initially building HTML5/Javascript games and evaluating where they fit in the mobile market given current mobile platform guidelines. They have third-party developers on board for launch and have and will be a part of their design process.

This will be focused on online games as of now. Which bitguild sustained a fund for them and have benefits that they can gain. Maybe soon they will open the community to the mobile games. Let just wait for more updates.

I think they will consider entering the mobile gaming development, because its part of the gaming experience of players. Such a great platform for gamers. Hoping for better updates of this platform!  Smiley

There's nothing to consider. If you sleep on mobile gaming you will get left out the industry because that's a big chunk of gamers you are missing out on.

Yep,mobilke gaming is getting bigger each year,they even staretd making gaming mobile phones,so it would be big mistaje to ignore that part of the market
Actually this fact is very surprising. Really, already probably each owner of the smartphone seized such opportunity how to play something. It on the one hand is strange, computers are simple more powerfully and issue more juicy picture on the monitor, but in fast time the mobile platform will become even more popular thanks to such projects.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: