Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1914 times)
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:23 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

Trading is an act that must be learned. Yes good traders make some reasonable money off trading but that does not mean that they never lose trades. Infact any trader that said he has never lost a trade is not a trader or if he is, then he is a mischievous person.
Not losing a trade even once it's simply impossible those that promise that you will never lose a single trade if you follow their formula are just scammers, I have seen people claiming things like that before and as you may guess that is never true and the poor people that invest in those systems never make any money, and while I'm sorry for them common sense dictates that it was impossible to never lose a trade.
for me this is really possible for all that you may have to lose for cause we cant actually tell and to be know for what trully may happen next after you may have to notice for that tge price might goes down do all what we have to do for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

It completely depends on the experience we have because experience traders will work according to his benefits and start to find a way to make money. But at last, they will make a profit with the investment they do. An inexperienced person will face problems with his trading techniques to make money.
Agrabah

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:33:15 AM

Trading is worth it when you have a specific goal and you stick to it n backing off is not a step. I always say plan your trade and trade adhering.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

Yes it might and also it might not, just a tip do some research and try trading simulator (search in google) and evaluate yourself if trading is for you, because trading is not easy, you are risking your money, so trade wisely.
yasmikash

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

Yes, it's actually worth it, but it's all about putting your strategy to work, and having a great patience. 
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

Yes, it's actually worth it, but it's all about putting your strategy to work, and having a great patience.  
Trading is the best profession of this world and crypto trading especially the day trading is the most beneficial profession that one can come across in his whole life. Like you said, it is absolutely worth all the time and energy. It can make a person rich if he has the required skillset. It is a way too challenging as compare to any other field job and that is what makes this job worth admiring.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

Trading is an act that must be learned. Yes good traders make some reasonable money off trading but that does not mean that they never lose trades. Infact any trader that said he has never lost a trade is not a trader or if he is, then he is a mischievous person.
Not losing a trade even once it's simply impossible those that promise that you will never lose a single trade if you follow their formula are just scammers, I have seen people claiming things like that before and as you may guess that is never true and the poor people that invest in those systems never make any money, and while I'm sorry for them common sense dictates that it was impossible to never lose a trade.
for me this is really possible for all that you may have to lose for cause we cant actually tell and to be know for what trully may happen next after you may have to notice for that tge price might goes down do all what we have to do for.
We need to be serious, not losing a trade in your whole career is simply impossible, can you predict the future and what is going to happen? Because unless you are able to predict accurately and with 100% accuracy what it is going to happen it is going to be impossible to know what will happen in the market and win every single trade.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

Trading is the best profession of this world and crypto trading especially the day trading is the most beneficial profession that one can come across in his whole life. Like you said, it is absolutely worth all the time and energy. It can make a person rich if he has the required skillset. It is a way too challenging as compare to any other field job and that is what makes this job worth admiring.
I agree because here the potential income or profit is totally unexpected unlike in the real world your income is fixed or there is a real trade but it has an exact amount for it. I am always making some improvement in my own every trade that i made i will make sure that even i loss i will gain some learnings to pay for that experience.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

Trading is a way to make a lot of money in the Crypto market. There are many ways to make money in this market, invest in ICO or commercial or signature campaigns, but I think the trade will bring more money to you. invest time in this job and you will have more profit in the future.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

Yes, it is effective and worth it. Depending on the time, your decision is best and most appropriate. I do not trade often. Only a few predictions and I will do it. In business, trade is required to combine with holdings. It will be effective and will actually bring about greater profit margins.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

Yes, it is effective and worth it. Depending on the time, your decision is best and most appropriate. I do not trade often. Only a few predictions and I will do it. In business, trade is required to combine with holdings. It will be effective and will actually bring about greater profit margins.

using loan capital or managing funds from other people to trade will put our moral burden on the rise, it will not keep us calm and if so much profit is generated will keep us greedy.

The only thing to do is try to collect little by little personally no matter how long, following a campaign and some support from refferal trading will be your starting point for the new process.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

I think trading is very profitable than playing gambling, by playing trading only do trading activities just buy you can get profit without any loss or loss of assets you have, as much as possible avoid the name of gambling, it will make you bankrupt.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

Trading is the best way to make money, choosing coins and trading on them can profitable. cryptocurrency trading is not an easy job, cryptocurrency trading where you need to take a right decision in right time.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

They are worthwhile when you have experience in investing and generating income. Once they become profitable and you are profitable it is the coin you value.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

Trading is very worth it but you really need to invest time and money when it comes to trading because it's not a simple thing to do especially now there are alot of manipulators.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

It's worth it especially if you are getting use to it. If you become pro in trading and know when to buy and sell. You can earn a lot. Knowledge is very important if you want ti start trading.  just make sure you study first and feed yourself with enough knowledge because there is two outcome here. Either you lose or win but it will only depends on your decision.

i use to be a hunter
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Well, I would say that is it a kind of profession and those who treat it in that way and dedicate their efforts get the rewards for the same. Yes, for me I would say it is worth it but as it requires some skills like flexibility and quick decision making at any given point during when the trade is open, I believe that it is not my cup of tea as I am involved with some other business and activities. However, the people who trade without acquiring any information, suffer the most from it as per my observation.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

I have made a living from trading in the last few years, and I haven't had a conventional job since 2015 because of it. Millions to be made in these markets while they are young, the returns won't be possible in a couple years with regulations will cause the markets to become more stable.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

I have made a living from trading in the last few years, and I haven't had a conventional job since 2015 because of it. Millions to be made in these markets while they are young, the returns won't be possible in a couple years with regulations will cause the markets to become more stable.
One can decide to proceed for trading if he is having with low saving that would be enough for starting trading and slowly the product will be increasing per selling but all these processes need your good knowledge to face with these all. You can not earn huge in the beginning but can earn huge with the passage of time. Through trading you can set yourself for huge investments.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:12:53 PM

Actually yes I've tried it. It is kind of gambling because you pay for the transaction fee and I thought that I will lose my token but one of my friend help me. Like what exchange site is better to trade and how to trade.

Honestly at first I lose my and at first I don't how to trade but now I really know how to do it. Thanks to my friends he helps me.
And I could say trading is really worth it, you only to study how to trade, what exchange site and the right timing to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: