Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What am I to do?  (Read 12020 times)
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:51:54 AM

Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Do not sell first but, hold the coins you have, the market price can increase again. Stay patient and do not panic too, holding is the best choice and will benefit you.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

Hold. IF you hold your cryptos now when they are at dip, you will probably have 10X profit of your total investment in future
Yes coins will definitely can recover and not only one coins are down these days but most. If you think it is worth holding with good project best is to hold for a good profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
stroup.bryan

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Just don't panic, hold it and wait till it become high. You enter in this market then go ahead, just continue with possible thinking, don't full back because you afraid for your loses, just hold it, we don't know when it will going up again. Have patient.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
Merited by wareen (2)

The best option is that you need to be calm and hold the coins. The market is down due to the impact of the bitcoin billionaire, they want to make profit from the cowardice and fear because the altcoin goes down. If you sell at low prices, the shark will buy the entire number of your altcoin. Be careful and alert in those bad cases.

sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:07:27 AM

Now everyone has the same situation as you.  The value of my portfolio has decreased by 50% since January.  But believe me, do not sell at a loss.  Many people have been trading on the exchange since 2011.  And they have gone through such stages many times.  All promising coins will still grow.  You just need to wait.  Last summer, I also wanted to be disappointed in the crypto currency.  But then my portfolio grew.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

Brotha I know the dip is quite panicking but come on just hodl on to your coins. I'm sure you invested in it because you trust the project and the team. Just calm down and don't let your emotions cause you to sell your coins and lose more than 30%. This is the best time to buy buy buy while the market is bleeding. Hodl on!

[
buldog16

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:05 AM

i prefer to hold than selling, it's better even it needs patient more.
but when you choose selling, it hurt you know.
and absolutely lost some profit.
i stop trading for this moment. the price all are getting low.
and just keep my hope that there will be a good time later to raise the price.
but if you have brave enough to sell that oke.
you can sell and try to get new trading. perhaps you can get more profit from there.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:30 AM

To my opinion, when we already lost too much money (more than 40% of our account) than cutting loss will not be a good idea, so in your case, it still be a good choice to cut loss, but think carefully, you must consider will your cryptos have the chance to rise again in the future or not, if it does, cutting loss rightnow can be acceptable.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:11 AM

i prefer to hold than sell 'cause its not means your altcoin will continue to collapse its just a temporary mate,  like what happened to my alt which the price always up and down.  So probably it will grow soon not now but surely it will  just wait for it just keep holding don't lose hope  
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

Think of this, if you sold your holdings right now there’s no more chance of getting it back however if you just hold on it you have the chance to get it back and of course to have some profit. Don’t panic, just relax and your portfolion will bounce, its a matter of time but that thing is sure in the future.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

hold to die bro. i think everything will be fine sunshine after the rain. should not sell at this time
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

It's normal that you'll see red color prices on the market but do not panic as it will raise again. Just hold your altcoins, the price can recover soon. If you panic sell you will just miss the chance to recover from your lost. But of course you have to weigh whether there is still a chance to recover or not none all.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

Whatever you do, don't sell at a loss.  HODL what you currently own and buy more of the ones that dropped 30 percent.  Just think of it as a sale instead of a loss.  If you haven't sold, you are not really down anything. 
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

No need to panic, market will eventually recover, if you are not in a desperate need of money then don't sell the coins at the cheap price.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Better you hold it for a while, I see now it has started slowly rising for the price of altcoins. Very unfortunate if you sell it. Do not be pani, this is a natural thing in the world of crypto the market price is not always good and not always bad.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

Your question is, what are you going to do? I think that the best solution to at least somehow make money in the crypto currency is HODL, it's known to all normal people who have not been in the crypto currency for so long, but generally not the first day
cryptoislove

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

If you are newbe in crypto world dont try to buy any bullshit coin . i told you crypto is very vast things you have to learn lots of thing and make  a proper research about this. then try to find most stable coin according to your budget. i always prefer longterm invest its safe when you make any decession do lots of reserch and dont follow any scam fud news about social media .
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

All this manipulations targeted in order to force people to sell their altcoins and then "big daddies" will buy this sold altcoins for cheap price. So, just don't panic and keep holding.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

I assumed you are new to investing. It will be better for you to hold your altcoins and don't open your Blockfolio. If you have not figure out how to avoid opening your Blockfolio. Then I suggest uninstall it. Just relax and wait for the market to recover.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

Yeah. You loss the value now but don't be silly to sell them. Don't panic, the value will come back soon. We don't know what happens for this 2018. So better, hold your coins and wait. Panicking and rage selling won't help you to back what you loss. So I kindly advise to hold for now Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: