Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What am I to do?  (Read 12020 times)
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

You better learn by yourself all the projects in which you have invested money. Read what exactly and when they plan to do someth. If these are not reliable projects, you have nothing to expect in the future, then sell and forget. If the projects are working and are actively developing, then in no case do not sell.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

The best thing to do is don't panic HODL and all will be green again. If you panicked then sold all your coins then that will be a great loss for you. That's reason why invested is to get profits not to loss your money keep that in mind.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
The best option is that you need to be calm and hold the coins. The market is down due to the impact of the bitcoin billionaire, they want to make profit from the cowardice and fear because the altcoin goes down. If you sell at low prices, the shark will buy the entire number of your altcoin. Be careful and alert in those bad cases.
Yup, the whale always want to buy cryptocurrency at bottom price, they like to seeing the panic seller accept their loss and sell at lowest price to help the whale raise their porfolio. However, if you call those who sell their coin at low price to take loss are the coward, I think it is wrong, because they can not continue to hold that coin as their target.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

The best you can do is hold your altcoins. It is not the end of cryptocurrency don't panic. There is a lot of time just wait the price of bitcoin will increase again soon. This is the best opportunity to buy an altcoins to grow your investment.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

The best thing to do in my opinion is hold and keep calm. The market price is always changing day by day so maybe tommorow or the next day the price will become green again.

Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
you must hold, 30% is just a small fry for those who hold big funds. but they are still holding their holdings.
just stay holding it, wait for it to rise, Im pretty sure that the right time to sell altcoins will come soon.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

This is why crypto isn't meant for someone who expect high returns after just few months because the market can go the opposite direction after you invest. I have experienced this myself that I bought a coin which it was being pumped and right then I thought I'm gaining but after few hours the price went down almost 30% as well. I thought of selling too but then its too late. Right now I am still holding the token and its almost year now I haven;t seen the coin being pumped again. I guess they are just waiting for me to sell.  Grin

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

You take a decision with your own mind.
Suppose, I want to start business, then I will buy products low price and then I will sell after price up. So, think from deep and you will find a good answer.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Hodl of course, markets is in correction.
Wait for bullish and altscoins price will increase, that's the right time to sell.
Or sell some coins that you think has no big project for future
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

HODL of course. Many are selling right now that's why the prices are down but when people will start buying again then the price will drastically go high up again. Just don't panic everything will be alright.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

The best thing to do is don't panic HODL and all will be green again. If you panicked then sold all your coins then that will be a great loss for you. That's reason why invested is to get profits not to loss your money keep that in mind.

Yes it is very common thing in all crypto currencies so you don’t panic and just relax in few days the problems will solve very easily if we panic and sell you will feel bad in your future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

We should not despair, currently we can surf in the falls just look at the graphs, they are practically similar maybe your goal is x percentage in the currencies you invested in and unfortunately there was a downfall, what is missing? In my opinion is to decrease the percentage of profit, so it is faster to achieve goals and avoid constraints.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

It is all up to you right now. You invested, you decide what to do. Follow your own instinct. Do you think the price of the coins you invested on is going to recover and start rising again? If yes, just hold and don't panic. But do you think the price won't be going up anymore and is now on the price it should be? Then sell your investment and start investing on other coins that have potential, else you will be missing out the opportunity.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

Hi, i think you need to wait , because we can see the bullish trend in crypto market and it is good steps for new maximums on main crypto   Grin
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

Are you a newbie in investment world? For those who are dealing with investments falls are absolutely normal. It is a market and all market rules function here. I advise you to keep calm and just wait as any other investors. If you are afraid too much about crypto market at all, you can try to do something new and earn in another way. It can make your risks lower.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

LOL

When you see 3+ pages of "Don't panic!" (with the obligatory signature campaign spam, of course) it's time to start panicking. It can go from -30% to -90% easily, and stay there for 18 months. If this is not money you can afford to lose you should eat your losses and get out.

Well said, everyone here is pretty much mirroring each others' comments. Grin

Sure, it might recover after a very long time but what if you really need the money? What if re-investing makes you more profit? Hodling is just one of the many possibilities.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

Without panic, it will not help you anyway)
Well, there is no way back, just keep the positions in anticipation of the uptrend.

Wildskull

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

I think you shouldn't panic. The market constantly fluctuates down up therefore it is better not to sell, and to hold and wait. Well it personally my opinion.To wait or sell your choice.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

It seems to me that now it is better not to sell your altcoins. The cryptocurrency market is not predictable and it is  possible that in a few days the trend will change and spring will come to the market. Just hold!

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

If you have lost 30% it is time to make a decission before you write your next post saying that you have lost 90%. If you insist on hodling you will end up regreting it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: