Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What am I to do?  (Read 12020 times)
mayu13

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

A lot says that you should hold but the decision is still yours.its your own investment. but we can't tell the next flow of the market. all we know is that it always changes. sometimes it goes up and likely goes down to. Let's just know to play on it and readied again ourselves for the next hit of wave whether good or bad.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

a good strategy people use if their coin of choice goes up is to sell the amount to cover the inital investment and hold the rest. this way you feel like your playing with house money.
Anyone who came into the cryptocurrency space and invested because they want to be a part of the great future will not even bother about whatever the chart or the market holds right now. The market is bound to fluctuate and there is nothing anyone can do about it but looking at the brighter side, the market was not how it used to be few years ago and things are even getting more interesting now, which is even a good reason to buy more at these dips.

Unfortunately, the worst mistake anyone will ever make is to listen to FUD, the market is here to stay, blockchain technology is here to stay and that shows there is a great future for at least most of the coins or tokens that have a solution to offer and that is what is important; the future! One best thing is to just stay out of the market, forget all that is happening, go ahead with normal daily activities and come back probably when he gets a hint of the market doing very fine.
Alf Brur

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Until you are selling your alts you are not losing. Now your "loss" is only in your portfolio not in real wallet.
It's normal situation because this is market not bank deposit.  The biggest mistake is to sell tokens. Now is the falling phase, in April-May can be growth. Like it was in December-January.  It's impotant to keep calm currently and wait.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

Crashes and crisis in cryptos are just normal and you can check it for yourself about the history of bitcoin. That's how volatility of cryptos is taking effect as it falls down hard.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Reducing the portfolio by 30 percent is not much. Some of the coins in my portfolio fall by 80%. But I'm not worried because I know that crypto has a very high volatility. There is no doubt that the market will start to grow soon and my portfolio will be green once again.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

I am HODL'ing, as there is a lot of FUD out there. The potential of crypto is still untapped, it's the future.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Your portfolio fell by only 30 percent? Probably, you are still very lucky. I see that my coins have fallen by no less than 60 percent. In this situation, we need peace of mind and an understanding that a fall, even as long as now, always ends someday, after which the crypto currency always grows well in value.
As for bitcoin, he should not have been so far away from the collective of crypto currency in the price. It may be bad for him to end.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

Why did you come to crypto? To make stupid decisions and lose money? If no then keep patience. At the time of buying coins, you trusted them, which means that you must maintain this trust. The most patient investors receive best benefits.

SuperZeus

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

Don't panic and don't need to make emotional decisions, it does not help. You need to hold on to your positions and wait until the market turns green.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

Compose yourself! Panicking won't do you any good. This scenario has repeated itself over again with almost identical results or patterns from history. As if a fingerprint has been placed across the charts showing a trend which serves as a guide. Hold until the market recovers. You won't lose anything if you won't  sell at this dip.

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

In a situation like this I wouldn't sell my altcoins instead I'll hold them. I will keep myself busy with my side business and my other investments. In this case I won't be attempted to sell my altcoins.
If you are the owner of any of the digital coins, then the only thing which you are supposed to do right now is none other than that of holding of all those coins which you have in your wallet. On the other hand, if you have not experienced investing of your money in any of the crypto coin so far, then now is the best time to make your move and to invest your money into any of the crypto coin you like to invest.
hendra_Tan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Don't panic and don't need to make emotional decisions, it does not help. You need to hold on to your positions and wait until the market turns green.

yes i agree with you, just need to hold in this time, if you have some money this is best time to buy for invest.
RudolfHes

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

Now whales will pour their funds into altcoins, because of this, the growth of altcoins will begin. Then, to make additional profit, whales will sell their altcoins and transfuse them in bitcoin, thereby beginning bitcoin growth. Next, they will start pouring everything into ETH by making another couple of XXX. This already happened last year. The graphis say that they follow the same scenario.

Give a little merits if this information was helpful to you.

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

just hold it bro, i believe after few months altcoins will be back at the top
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

Many coins lost in the price of 60-80% so 30% is not the worst option. But you need to understand that the price on coins over time  will eventually return to their high values as it is a young market carrying promising technologies to the world and in the near future it will only grow.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

As for me you should hold. Sit down, relax, say the phrase "the market will grow". I think it's better than constantly looking at your investment portfolio and worrying about it. Crypto market is always recovering after a fall Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Don't see the point of selling it when you are losing. Cutting losses is an option but in crypto, holding and be patience is the best option for us. No matter what, don't panic sell cause it won't do anything good for the market. Sooner or later market will recover just like the old times. Hope your coins has a good team behind it.

hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

just hold, you are not the only one who has losses, we all do.
there's a lot of holders has 30% loss with big amount of holdings out there but they are not crying like you do. so stop being a kid.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

For 6-7 months, forget that you have invested on cryptocurrencies and wait. Patience is the key for getting some profit. I have lost 2/3 of my money in the previous 2 months but you know what, I will still keep waiting without any dispair.
BeruchN

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

For 6-7 months, forget that you have invested on cryptocurrencies and wait. Patience is the key for getting some profit. I have lost 2/3 of my money in the previous 2 months but you know what, I will still keep waiting without any dispair.

I think a lot of people have a hard time being patient and panic sell at every opportunity.

Which causes a lot of problems but they can't see that. Falling 30% or even more is not that much in the long run if you're patient and can continue hodlign for at years or so.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: