Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2016 times)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:20:41 AM

I started to worried if currency of Bitcoin is fell down but I don't worry much it is something that a lot of Bitcoin client is doing much better to workout what was good in having a bitcoin. so we must have strategy on how we finance or hold our Bitcoin account.
This is really serious the current trends of bitcoin fall down even the newbies are very worried. Were part of daily changes in bitcoin market and we should believes on the future ahead of this technology. That's right, we should not be worried that this down trend will somehow going up.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

I think you should have your own opinion, you should have your own judgment.
When you really understand the blockchain and bitcoin, you have faith in bitcoin, and you will actually hold bitcoin for a long time.

You are right, having a self-thought prediction is better, and do not overly believe in someone else's predictions because it will make a panic if it does not match expectations.

shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

Everyone can experience worried specially when they saw falling price of bitcoin but some people stays hold with their bitcoin investment because they are believe price fluctuating are normal in this crypto world and that is the fact of course, for me its better to calm and hold and then wait for the next fluctuation after down price the opposite will fluctuate next, so don't worry bitcoin can easily recover and back to its normal value. 

Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

Its true that bitcoin prices are wavering, and so is all the crypto, its a hard time out there but it doesn't mean that all is about to go down. concerns are understandable, but it will do little to panic, as it will only result to panic sales which may lead to more trouble
Olrac

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:29:26 AM

When you started investing in bitcoin, you must know the possibility of losses and you must be ready to take the risk at all times. Currently, most of the coins are in bloodbath, but that doesn't mean they'll forever be in that stage. Learn how to relax, dont panic. Instead watch the market, learn the strategy of having a good profit out of cryptos. This phenomenon doesnt end here. It wont end.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

I agreed with you Pal, but to make understand about crypto better make your own research of how it works in our community or economy then stick to that what your believing to it. As you can see bitcoin is volatile we don't know how to predict about the price of bitcoin. Just go with the flow and take your time for study about crypto and it will enlighten you.

Because thinking about negative thoughts it's make us frustrated and we will be indisposed or not interested about the opportunity to grab this chance to earn.
nicolesalv

Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

People have different opinions about bitcoin price or what will going to happen with bitcoin. In fact no one knows what might really gonna happen to bitcoin. if you are worrying too much then you can have your own opinon and do the best thing you want to do with your bitcoin if you want to sell it right now then you could to stop you from worrying. But for me the best decision right now is to hold.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

You are newbie. You are panicking that's all big players want. In panic people sell their coins on loss. Correction is a part of market. I am not worried about future because I believe in bitcoin. It happens every year market drops and rise If you see the past history of market. I would say nothing is serious to worry. Do not listen negative people.

noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Well, you have the right to be worried specially if your already give up a lot, but worrying to much won't help u a thing it will only make u made harsh decision. So just accept the fact that in this kind of industry is full risk, just have some trust and patience.
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

I'm sure bitcoin and other digital currencies have not timed out yet, this will still be long-lived. I read the news that my country will consider the existence of bitcoin and other digital currencies. It's true many people say, if you panic then you will lose. Better to retreat than halfheartedly in investing dibitcoin. But I suggest that you remain calm and patient in order to get something you want, because bitcoin is very beneficial for those who are patient enough.

poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

Many people have different knowledge of Bitcoin. Some of them pay more attention to prices and some pay more attention to technology. Finally, you will find that paying attention to technology can make a lot of money. It is very difficult to make money or earn very little because of paying attention to prices. More attention should be paid to Bitcoin itself.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Over?, it will not come to that. If i may ask, how big is your portfolio? You worry too much. Relax. Breathe. As you can see those old timers here care less about those price corrections because they've already encountered such events and pass them with flying colors (you know what i mean). Even though it can be challenging to watch a declining market, it is worth it to sit tight and wait for the upturn after. Because it will.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

Don't listen to much to what others say , when it comes down to it nobody really knows. And by forming your own opinion you are responsible for your own success (or not) , but you can never blame someone else that way.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

I feel worried about bitcoin because everytime there was a price correction, but let's trust our administrator i know that they can make a solution, think positive always..
There is no need to worry about anything and nothing can happen to bitcoin. It is a very powerful crypt currency and can survive through the toughest storms. We have not witnessed the full potential of this coin yet. Crypto experts only see this crypto coin as the easiest way of becoming rich because they understand the reasons of it growing very well. Besides, time always changes and nothing is permanent. If today is a bad day, tomorrow there will be a new sunrise.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

This issue is common to beginners in the bitcoin industry, And I won't blame you. A lot of us here started just like you. But to tell you this, the price drops are normal and are nothing to be scared or to be anxious of. The price drops would stop in a month or two, then it will rise again, just hold on to your bitcoins and wait.

Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

yes, because it happens every year, so we are not worried about any corrections, the difference is this year's correction will happen in a very long time. but in the end bitcoin will return to normal again. so keep calm and dont panic.
Once you experienced this situation about worrying of the price of the crypto coins, you will keep calm and strongly hold because you know to yourself and strongly believe that the price will not fall forever and can recover like past years. There is no worries because many people have share same opinion that keep believing to gain profit just be patient and your long wait will be worth.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

We are all entitled of our own opinion and that is somehow shaped with whatever we believe and where we stand. It is undeniable that bitcoin have been going crazy and it does make other people worried. As a firm believer of altcoin, i don’t worry all the time since my faith in bitcoin that it will soon increase and somehow provide some huge profits will eventually come. Corrections happen all the time and dips such as this also happens but bitcoin always find its way so don’t worry, just be patient and wait.

akmittal

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

Now the situation is serious and the matter of worry. Bitcoin and crypto is not stable but i have seen that Bitcoin is resisting at $8500 and Ethereum is resisting $550. Below these price it is excellent buy but market will recover slowly up to end of 2018.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

I think you should have your opinion, you must have your own judgment.
When you really understand blockchain and bitcoin, you have confidence in bitcoin, and you will actually be holding bitcoin for a long time.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Actually there is nothing end in this field , I know very well that what's going and this is nothing new .
I am in this field since 2013 and I seen that every time 2-3 negative news will enter in this field and that results into dump in the price of the bitcoin and another cryptourrency and after that a small pump will start and that will result into Increase in the price of bitcoin with another altcoins more rapidly .
So don't think that this is first time and anything is at any end , and also those people who are saying that keep calm and hold you bitcoin and altcoins are really right at Their place because they know what the truth and what will happen soon in the future .
So if you are in loss then hold your coins and wait until the market get up soon .
And remember always that dump in cryptourrency is a opportunity to make bulk investment and get profit in small time .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████