Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2007 times)
lodi123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:06:50 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
As for my self nothing to be worry about just keep praying and believing that soon bitcoin will reach its own goals for self
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanabii

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

it's really what you're saying ... the worry has begun I feel seeing bitcoin prices now bitcoin declining a prediction that fails to increase the bitcoin price.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

We should not worry at all.Bitcoin is not going anywhere and it will recover soon. Do not get fooled by negative news spread by some people, bitcoins has already fought against such news in the past. Relax and be possitive
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:57 AM

Just wait a while longer if bitcoin keeps dropping to the lowest price it's worth worrying about because people's trust in bitcoin will decrease. I think this is serious because it determines the life of bitcoin in the future. But right now I'm not worried I think the price is now a little better than last years.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:19:51 AM

Hey mate, what bothers you?
I mean bitcoin has just rose to 10k again from 6k. Isn't it a sign for you that bitcoin is rising again?
To further support that, why not try to look at the countries where bitcoin emerges? The demand their is with ogf great number now. What do you think?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Binnex

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

OMG, don't worry, We're always beside you. I'm having 16 BTC. and it came to the top, then dropped remarkably @@ 
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

Don't be afraid of this crisis. Although the price is so low but if you compare to what happened last January its almost the same. It would be better for investor to not jump in to this dump in order to prevent this problem to get worse.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:59:06 AM

It may make sense to worry about the fall of the bitcoin value. However, one must have faith in the strength of this cryptocurrency, since it is the best in the world and we are waiting for its galloping growth to begin.  Wink
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

It may make sense to worry about the fall of the bitcoin value. However, one must have faith in the strength of this cryptocurrency, since it is the best in the world and we are waiting for its galloping growth to begin.  Wink
We will grow so we have to hold, if you will panic at this time then you have no chance for success in crypto.
It's in the early stage, everything is crucial but the potential is huge, so take the high risk and expect high reward if you will success in holding.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Well like everyone here, as I consider myself a newbie in cryptoworld, I'd listen to the veterans in bitcointalk and not worry about anything. Since I have read about the dip and there are a lot of long time members here that are not worried, so I trust that everything will be alright and the prices will be bak later on.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

This has been the longest bear market I have been in and it worries me to be honest as we have had most of our crypto savings now wiped out by this horrible fall in the market. We are still holding on but if there is not a price change for the better over the next three to four months, we do not know if we will be able to financially survive anymore working in this field of business. I might have to go back to find a day job in a Forex company if this bear trend continues for over another 4-6 months.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

Once more, now so many people worry about the future and continuity of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In this case, it will depend on your choice. More people don't believe again in bitcoin, it will end sooner. But, when more people still believe in crypto, it will last longer. Now, it is your choice in what believe you will take. I'm sure that everyone has their own decision to hold or sell the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If I myself, I still believe in bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency and I do believe that they will be always growing and developing better in the future. This is a good future investment and technology in which we should support and maintain. And I believe that this is not the over or end of bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

yes me too now whole market cap is 258 billion ether and bitcoin drop more than 60% from there highest price really i'm getting worried that market going recover soon
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

For me, not much have changed and it is still the same as when bitcoin went down multiple times before. People have lost interest in crypto before but eventually came back when the season kicks in.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

If you are a newcomer then it is a normal reaction. I'm in the crypto space since late 2015 and I had to experience such ups and downs way more terrifying than these. All I can say is that if you have faith and believe in this revolution satoshi started then you will be fine.

roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Why are you this much panic mate? Are you ok now?What do you think is bitcoin End up or not ?
Oh my god ,bitcoin is still alive . As per the market demand its dull now but it doesn't mean that it's going to end now.Up and downs of a crypto is its nature. Bitcoin had faced a lot this crisis before and they recovers from this very easily. So don't be panic mate be cool and try to analyse bitcoin a little more it may help you to be calm.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

Now is the time for fools who will throw their bitcoins to intelligent people. Don't worry and wait.
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

it is normal to feels worry now as the price of bitcoin and other alt coins are still decreasing. honestly, i feel it as well. but as far as i can remember, this great correction has happened many time years before. still, so many people keep their faith on bitcoin.  and i believe that it will recover soon somehow.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

You should educate yourself. Once you knew what you are into then you will not get swayed by what others are saying but it doesn't mean you will not listen to them. What I'm trying to say is that it will teach you what is right and wrong over all those that you hear or read. There are some points where you need to cut your losses then buy it again in a much lower price but there are some uncertain points which all you can do is to hold and wait or in other words be a bagholder. There are a lot of possibilities and there are a lot of ways to deal every possible things that will happen.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

As you enter trading and holding, you should be ready for these possibilities. Bitcoin is volatile and might change it's value in time. No one can predict it's value so we must be always prepared for such changes. It is just normal for bitcoin to drop it's price so you have nothing to worry about for it will rise it's value again soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: