Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3104 times)
burnah0928

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Oh. If that is so, then GOOGLE will get lost also. I think any social media or advertisement tool in the Internet benefits from this cryptocurrencies and ICO so it will be impossible for them to ban it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:01:12 AM

Oh. If that is so, then GOOGLE will get lost also. I think any social media or advertisement tool in the Internet benefits from this cryptocurrencies and ICO so it will be impossible for them to ban it.

Yes I think if this will happen Google will lost lots of profit I think they will not do it because they will get a massive lost in the income they are getting  hoping that this thing will be realize by google so they can do is to analyze the ads of crypto before showing it to their audience by this they can help to promote  the legit ICO and crypto
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

Google already banned all ads which is related to ICO and cryptocurrency because of high risk to get scammed by peopel who a making same ico website as original and ask money there.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

looks like in future almost every adertising plattform will bann cryptocurrenciy commercial. So i think the people just dont know what cryptocurrencies is. They think its like all those stock market scam portals where you can find everywhere. But it isnt. But the problem is there are also a lot of site like plus500 or etore which are making money with crypto cfd trading. So the problem are not the cryptocurrencies, the problem are those unseriouse trading sites!
vinzon04295

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

Google already banned all ads which is related to ICO and cryptocurrency because of high risk to get scammed by peopel who a making same ico website as original and ask money there.

Really!! why still got ads about crypto maybe I'll check up later this is a big problem in the crypto world but we can still have other promoting website like YT hope youtube will not do the same to the ICO related ads
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

The only thing I notice (I don't know if its prohibited or not) is that there are no ICO banners and ads in Youtube, which is kinda strange as I am seeing them before on every crypto related videos I am seeing. Now the only advertisements I am able to see are ads of Exchanges like  IQoptions and XMtrader, and once in a while is Binance. On the other side ICO ads are still being shown in their search engines as well as their AdSense Banners on the webpages of sites. This could only mean two things Google has limited on where ICOs can advertise or simply ICOs don't see Youtube as an effective means of advertising their ICO.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

I think we don't have to be worry about this, maybe its not true and all that sayings are predictions only, google gain benefits also in crypto that's why it will never happened.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
vinzon04295

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

I think we don't have to be worry about this, maybe its not true and all that sayings are predictions only, google gain benefits also in crypto that's why it will never happened.

I hope this will never happen because I believe that there is a big impact in the market if this thing is really gonna happen but I think there are more supporter of bitcoin rather than the haters of bitcoin because the community is keep growing and growing and more people are getting interested in bitcoin and investing in crypto because they see the importance and the future if bitcoin in the future.
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

I hope this will never happen because I believe that there is a big impact in the market if this thing is really gonna happen but I think there are more supporter of bitcoin rather than the haters of bitcoin because the community is keep growing and growing and more people are getting interested in bitcoin and investing in crypto because they see the importance and the future if bitcoin in the future.

this news is true and I see lot of people taking this so as a negative thing but wake up people this news is far from taking crypto down but this may affect the market but this is not the trigger to fall of btc

sd
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

I have search that banning ads in google is a talk about issues since facebook. While right know I also don't have fully know if this is going to happen but as I have read. The ad ban will come into force from June as part of a clampdown on unregulated financial products. For google banning such ads just state that they will do it because they we afraid that they may be used by some to scam investors.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

First, Facebook banned crypto ads. Then, Google announced it would be banning them as well. Add Snapchat and Twitter into the mix and out comes an internet cocktail that is surprisingly light on crypto ads. But that might not make much of a difference. Cryptocurrency companies are also marketing their products on Telegram groups, online chatrooms and invitation-only forums.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

If this happens, it will be very bad news for the market, but I do not believe in it, it's very progressive companies. But this can provoke a panic selling of coins
edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

If this happens, it will be very bad news for the market, but I do not believe in it, it's very progressive companies. But this can provoke a panic selling of coins

yes there are lot of newbie traders that are doing a panic selling because they believe that bitcoin will be crashed by this wahahah I think they are not doing a long term trading

sd
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

really dont know about it and still not read any authentic news about it that google ban it,if this news will be true than its time of thinking about it and about the future,it must be a solid statement about it on which way its going on,only some articles are about it but not any solid and confirm news about it,might be these rumors.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

I believe that it is true, not only google but Facebook also ban ICO and other cryptorelated ads. Google will ban ICO's and other crypto ads will take place in June. As we all know Google and Facebook are two of world's largest internet and advertising platforms that's why I don't think that this will be good in our cryptocurrency industry.

edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

I believe that it is true, not only google but Facebook also ban ICO and other cryptorelated ads. Google will ban ICO's and other crypto ads will take place in June. As we all know Google and Facebook are two of world's largest internet and advertising platforms that's why I don't think that this will be good in our cryptocurrency industry.

I believe in you also because Google is the most largest internet advertiser platform use by marketing agents to promote their business but google say's base on that article that they will key showing your crypto related ads as long as the ads terms shows all the risk and agreements was stated on the ads.

sd
vinzon04295

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

I believe in you also because Google is the most largest internet advertiser platform use by marketing agents to promote their business but google say's base on that article that they will key showing your crypto related ads as long as the ads terms shows all the risk and agreements was stated on the ads.

it's kinda true that this thing will have great impact in the market because Google ads is the most and commonly use in terms of advertising
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

News have been circulating that google will ban ICO Ads and some crypto Ads but there haven't been any official statement to back up this claim which is why no one is saying that they banned it. The bans are due to these Ads being used to scam unsuspecting users which are interested in investing in the crypto market.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

I don't think so. I don't have to worry about that.
Because the profit from the ICO advertising to Google is amazing, if it is not restricted by very strict laws, then I think Google will not give up such a big profit.

google doesnt care about those profits there are meaningless compared with the ability of googles ceos to use their connections to the federal reserve and the rothshild family to print as many us dollar as they want.

edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

I don't think so. I don't have to worry about that.
Because the profit from the ICO advertising to Google is amazing, if it is not restricted by very strict laws, then I think Google will not give up such a big profit.

google doesnt care about those profits there are meaningless compared with the ability of googles ceos to use their connections to the federal reserve and the rothshild family to print as many us dollar as they want.

yes you are right I think google is the mos influential internet company in the world and got so many connections and I worried that the banning of ICO and crypto ads is not a big loss in them because they can earn in so much many ways
like there are other marketing business that can use their advertisement platform 

sd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: