Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3105 times)
knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

it looks like it's just a conspiracy to make a lot of panic traders because when there is bad news like this it will definitely make a lot of traders panic and eventually make the price of cryptocurrency collapse.

Yes, it's the manipulation of the price they are targeting, of course there will always be a conspiracy and all big trader or whales will make everything just to make the price drops drastically.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?

I don't think any official news has been published regarding this one. Anyway did you read the article completely? The article itself gives us proof that the crypto ads have not been banned yet and neither they are thinking to do so. Just check the snapshot from the article writer and you will see the mail conversation with google says that they have not banned any ads and there is issue with platform for displaying the ads at all.

Also, crypto currency is big market for the platform like Google because Crypto currency projects invest heavily on the ads and thus google benefit a lot from that.
I agree that cryptocurrency is big market that can give google big revenue from ads so what the reason of banning cryptocurrency from google? I dont get the real reason so i think this is just the rumors which has purpose to make the cryptocurrency not stable then maybe dump. After that they can buy more in the deep.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:47:33 AM

indeed at the end of March, Google said they had banned advertisements related to the ICO, because ICO investments were not regulated by an official government, thus potentially endangering the users
whereas Google only wants to minimize the occurrence of fraud on the internet
Cocosoxoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

The reason why google are banning accounts and mostly of those accounts are cryptocurrency related, is because of some violations and abuse.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

i think its just because too much phising in crypto ads in google maybe? so this why the rumors come google going to block any ads from crypto
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

This is just another plain rumor ,deep down inside of me I hope its not true because if Google takes the step to ban crypto ads it will be a huge blow for crypto and we will see price falling down more than ETF heavy blow.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Anna_Lewis1

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

maybe it is a conspiracy to make bitcoin prices falling due to negative issues in circulation. various big companies like facebook also mem tired of crypto and ico ads. I already knew this would happen.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

Yes, few months ago they banned crypto ads as well on facebook posts related to crypto but now it's okay. Maybe they realized that they cannot stop crypto currency to blossom, so that's why today it is allowed now crypto ads. Though many ico scams are still rampant on the loose on social medias but still it is our duty as a crypto enthusiasts to be always watchful and avoid ico scams.

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

Wow is this true? This is good news, if this happens surely this will make the cryptocurrency coin go up and get better. I hope this really happens.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Since June 1st, cryptocurrency and ICO advertising has officially ban by Google. Many crypto companies and investors have criticized during this period, claiming that Google's practices are unreasonable and may even be unethical.

What really deserves our attention is what is the purpose of Google doing this? If it is against the ICO fraud, then this is undoubtly worthy of appreciation? But some people speculate that Google's real purpose is to prepare for its own cryptocurrency. The reason is that Google allows advertisements for unethical businesses such as gambling websites. Why is Google’s ban only for ICO?
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

before I had never heard of Google not allowing ICO ads, but I read from some news in early 2018 Facebook had banned ICO ads. however this will affect the price of altcoin, hopefully it won't happen

Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

I always see this thread popping up again. Google already banned ICO ads to protect the consumer on picking ICO that usually turns out to be a scam after they collect enough fundings from the community.

I think it's just a rumor because they are people who oppose bitcoin the reason why they want to eliminate it but bitcoin can't be stopped and there will always be a way even if they will ban me.
I don't think Google can block bitcoin.
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

before I had never heard of Google not allowing ICO ads, but I read from some news in early 2018 Facebook had banned ICO ads. however this will affect the price of altcoin, hopefully it won't happen

yes this will never happen I think because of the community that bitcoin have and the true believers of  the community

sd
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

That news is not true..  And looking at the article very well it is saying a different thing.. Google said they have not banned any crypto related ad's and did not even have the intention to do so sooner or later, me myself I don't think they can do that because it is among one of the trending ad's giving them 💰
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Its error and it cannot occur. All I know is that google ceasing it will lose a ton of cash by doing as such and I dont figure it will be conceivable
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

Such information was some time ago, but then it turned out that this was not true. To date, there are no restrictions on such advertising.
IndependentWild87

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

Yes, it is true that google already ban ICO and crypto related add and it really make a negative impact on the mind of the users.
isllander

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

I also think this is not true. A lot of news works for pessimists. How can one create a digital economy without talking about her money
Syarief28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

yes if for me recently I was worried if this would happen then what would happen to this market would affect bitcoin and crypto prices.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?
Actually, it is already happened since several months ago, Facebook already banned the ICO related ads. The reason why they banned it because of there are so many ICO that put their ads on Google or Facebook, but they are not a real ICO, another words, it is a scam ICO which wanna some Money then leave the Project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: