Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3105 times)
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

I don't think so. I don't have to worry about that.
Because the profit from the ICO advertising to Google is amazing, if it is not restricted by very strict laws, then I think Google will not give up such a big profit.
Google has abandoned that huge amount of revenue just because it wants to protect all of its users. I have reported many times with Google about fake projects. They use Google to run ads on many websites.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

you can not really understand where bitcoins are coming because they want all social media to ban bitcoin first on facebook just by google where bitcoin users should be able to install bitcoin all over the bans.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sheryl18

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

that's just not true because we do not know where we are going because if it's true that almost all of them want to ban social media bitcoin first on facebook but on google that's true
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?
Here is the month of June, as they said in the media, Google should zapretit advertising, well, that's look at the veracity of these statements.I hope that the ban will not happen
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

it is a bad news but I think it's not real news,  maybe in a few years or a near future, but there are no official news
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

I m not sure, haven't heard much of this. I have joined USECHAIN ICO and completely satisfied with the conditions. I would like to recommend you to check this mirror identity blockchain ecosystem. the token sale will taken place soon, somewhere in the middle of June.
ryan1918

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Here is a good article to read and theory's why it was banned

https://www.ccn.com/finance-industry-slams-googles-crypto-ban-as-unethical-and-unfair/

I would think that the ban took place due to so many fake and scam sites that it was to protect the end user because why would they want to lose out the tens of million dollars in advertising?
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

We are not sure of what is happening, and I don't think that because I still see a lot of advertisements of ICO everywhere. This may be possible to happen because there are also many scam and failures in ICO. On the other hand, scams are nothing to do with advertisements, and Google for sure will have a lot of money here.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

I don't think so, google benefits from this so why they try to ban cryptocurrencies from using their platform. Business is always into big clients (like bitcoin) as long as they don't violate any law.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

Until now I have not found the right reasons, why Google does things like that. bitcoin in the US based on Google, growing larger every day since last year they started adding futures trading in some of their big markets and if Google banned crypto and ICO ads then I will see the news on my phone in the morning. Any popular news will publish this. My news preferences and ads preferences are set to anything related to cryptocurrency, blockchain, and fintech, and in my opinion google will suffer a lot of losses if it really blocks ICO-related ads and cryptocurrency.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:51:53 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 04:02:08 PM by layoutph

Its happening already specially in ico banned countries,  you will see no crypto ads. But im here in the Philippines I keep seeing ads related to crypto.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

There are some news that tells about it, I think the google will not do that because all ICO companies and ICO are legit and operates under the compliance of the law,
if the google did that we should look the bright side why they are doing that such thing.
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

Well then what's the worry let them do whatever they can to stop bitcoin china did try to collapse bitcoin completely but the result was just creating more demand for it , same would happen now they initiate this ban dumb traders panic huge selling occurs finally after few months bitcoin will be all time high
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Yes i think its because the scammers who makes the new ICOs by only just showing fake information about ICO concept, technology and other fake information and get paid advertising from google and get huge interested traffic from google and create Billions of Dollars and make scam, So that is why google make this decision,
people above say that Facebook does not prohibit bounty. this is not so, my account has been blocked personally and nothing can be done about it. so it will be with Google, if the rumor has gone, it's not just that
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

We must not believe in everything we see. Perhaps this is not true as it seems to be. Google generates a lot of earnings from Crypto, if it bans it, it will be losing a major chunk of its earnings. Coins like Prg are also promoting themselves on various sites including google with their roadmap and every new update.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

We must not believe in everything we see. Perhaps this is not true as it seems to be. Google generates a lot of earnings from Crypto, if it bans it, it will be losing a major chunk of its earnings. Coins like Prg are also promoting themselves on various sites including google with their roadmap and every new update.

Doesn't matter, they want to work against scam ico's and not have people scammed through advertisements on their own platform.
It's a fact they have been removing ads, twitter has done so as well.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

It has not been official as yet. There is chance that this is just to threaten Crypto markets. The article clearly says they are “thinking” to do so. Coins like TAU are putting all their information on google only. Let’s see what happens with this news.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

When I heard this news I was so sad.
And then I never stop receiving youtube notifications for ICO's or exchange.
That's weird thought!

Let's say there was nothing really done for baning crypto ads.

electronus

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

Bloomberg conveyed that from June 1, Google will really ban advertisements of crypto-currency and ICO. against the background of this message, some crypto-currencies fell in price by several percent. This is because Google is struggling with risky projects.
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

Bloomberg conveyed that from June 1, Google will really ban advertisements of crypto-currency and ICO. against the background of this message, some crypto-currencies fell in price by several percent. This is because Google is struggling with risky projects.

thew thing I think google can do is that they can verify the ICO or other crypto project before they will promote it so that this will reduce the risk of people to fall in scam ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: