Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3107 times)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

i don't think that it will happen, but the article is written well, makes people to make worried

I have read about it a lot but still, when I open Google, I see the advertisement about ICOs and Bitcoins which pops up regularly. Maybe, no ban will happen ever - the information could be a fraud.
Tetutu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

I do not know about that. is that true or just a rumor? I am so worried about the future of bitcoin. But I believe that google will not do that. Clearly, I'd better keep focusing on bitcoins instead of thinking about this.
Google, Facebook and Twitter have banned bitcoin and other crypto ads. The reason stated was that crypto was prone to be used for criminal acts because of anonymity, so they did not want to be part of a company that facilitated crypto. Besides that there are still many countries that have not been able to receive crypto for use in their country.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

If this happens, the cryptocurrency probably will not be interesting for many as ordinary people and investors.Google changes its policy only in respect of cryptocurrency exchanges that wish to spread their activities, but only in the United States and Japan. All other rules remain unchanged. Thus, ICO, binary options, cryptocurrency wallets, as well as self-promotion of consultants in respect of digital assets remain under the ban.In order to legally advertise on the pages of the Google search engine, managers of crypto-currency exchanges will need to obtain a certificate that allows them to promote their activities. Applications can be issued in October, that's when the new rules of the company will come into force.So we will wait all October and watch the news regarding other news from Google
Google prohibits cryptocurrency advertising clearly has a bad impact, because Google is the number one search engine in the internet so that all Google policies have a significant impact. Of course, Google has certain considerations regarding the ban, so the increasingly popular cryptocurrency is clearly experiencing information constraints because it is always the negative side that is reported. The positive side has only a small portion so people are worried about investing in cryptocurrency. Though for cryptocurrency users everything is fine and there is nothing to worry about.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

If that happens, then we can't really blame Google. They definitely have a valid point. In the past few months, a lot many of the ICOs have turned out to be scams and the investors have lost a lot of money on them.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

yes I think the news is true. because I also read the news. Google's ban on crypto was announced in March. Previously Facebook and Twitter also rejected Crypto ads in January. This negative news has succeeded in making the price of bitcoin lower. but we don't need to panic, there is still a chance for the bitcoin to pump again. the crypto market is like that going up and down. we wait until the end of this year that hopefully bitcoin can rise again.

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

I thought this was done by google before and then lifted! Google is one very unpredictable company, While it is threatening to ban crypto and crypto related project adverts, I am one person who thinks google has an eye in crypto and is probably nursing some secret project! Remember google likes to be associated with pioneering projects, I know the ban is just a formality, won't last for long probably will end when the understand the SEC stance on crypto then we would see google unfolding in the crypto space! for now its just a gimmick to satisfy those politicians who work things!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
COINCOLA.COM
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

Honestly, we have also had issues publishing ads on Google. Spoke to several agents that keep pointing us to some articles related to licensing.
I doubt having a license from Malta can fix this issues since the only countries they supported for crypto ads are U.S and Japan. Getting a license in JP is as hard as in the US, and I have not mentioned the long queue yet. -_-
Danna Haisy

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

Initially Facebook and Twitter, now to google, I'm not sure it is true or not, but if it is true then it is bad, bad influence on the price of bitcoin and people do not understand the good nature of bitcoin
jayintop

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

I've also read a lot of news about this. Can't blame google they're trying to protect their customers but I hope they don't go through with it maybe add restrictions but not ban. A temporary ban until crypto is rid of all this vermin is not had too
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I think all these are just speculations and will remain hanging until there will be no formal announcement to be made. There are still bitcoin ads circulating in social media and Google is no exemption. However, if banning Crypto related ads is going to happen soon then there's nothing that we can do. Google is undeniably much more than just a search engine. If the internet is a global village, then Google is its chief. It can somehow affect Bitcoin's price and could lower its demand. Let's all stay positive and be committed that Bitcoin can still continue to grow despite controversies and some other arising issues around if we work hand in hand and keep our support system strong.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

On the internet, there is a lot of news saying that google will ban advertising ICOs and cryptos but now it does not happen. I believe google will not do it again. But I hope that google will manage more closely, prohibit the ICOs and phishing sites.

Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

it has proven to be untrue, actually I see more and more related ICO and crypto ads, though not as much as last year. I hope that in the future we will not be easily affected by the uncertain news, because it is only one trick to manipulate prices..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
isislow

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

couple months now since posting this topic , and google still allows bitcoint and crypto currencies adds ! google didnt and wont take a risky step like this, since they earn money out of it, its all fine !
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

nothing can be banned as one of the best blockchain technologies. crypto and google interconnection I think in the future bitcoin will be a big influence in the digital world

SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

Bitcoin has a good market in marketing every business including Google because it has become the only most popular coin, all thanks to Google. internet access and advertising emerged due to licensing from Google, crypto currency is still alive. no one can ban bitcoin even though the government

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
mktcollier

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

I think the cause of these restrictions is based on the fact that many scams have arisen and the fact that there is a possibility that one of those companies had advertising in Google puts at risk the reputation of the site, although unfortunately serious projects are affected.
Alfred Perry

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

We are not sure of what is happening, and I don't think that because I still see a lot of advertisements of ICO everywhere. This may be possible to happen because there are also many scam and failures in ICO. On the other hand, scams are nothing to do with advertisements, and Google for sure will have a lot of money here.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

I am not sure on this because I think I have stumbled upon some ICO and cryptocurrency-related ads in Google just days ago. but if Google will remove the cryptocurrency ads I hope it does not trigger the bitcoin price reduction.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:50:58 PM

Unfortunately, this turned out to be true, but it seems to me that in the future they will again lift this ban and take the side of cryptocurrency
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

I understand perfectly well why Google decided to take such a step. Too many projects are now simply scammers, and Google can not allow these projects to spread on their sites. I don't think they are totally against cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: