Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inaba - The biggest scum bag on these forums?  (Read 5641 times)
m3sSh3aD (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 09:05:38 AM

He's gotta be asn't he? Never gets back to me for some reason, I don't think he likes it when someone as been right for 12 months acussing him of what he actually his! A pro con man!

DONT TRUST THIS BFL DICK SPANNER WITH ANYTHING! HE WILL ROB A GRANNY FOR HIS AVIATION FUEL!

Come on INABA (BFL JOSH), EXPLAIN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT ARE STILL WAITING FOR THERE DEVICES HOW THEY WILL GET ROI OR EVEN SEE THERE PRODUCT?

EXPLAIN HOW YOU ARE GOING HAVE THE MONARCH READY?

He can't by the way! He's a low life scum bag! My single as been put up as an auniment cause KnC delivered LAST WEEK Cheesy

Remember that INABA - KnC WONT DELIVER ON TIME YOU SAID! YOU FUCKING MORON! ONLY PEOPLE NOT DELIEVERING ON TIME IS BFL!

GOE SUCK SOME COCK FOR ROCK YOU ROBBING ZIONIST!

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 09:10:32 AM

Someone's going the right way for a "forced refund"  Cheesy

No need to bring racism into this,please  Roll Eyes

Yes,BFL & "The Josh" are lyeing P.O.S's.They will be wrong on thier power estimates by a power of 3 & won't deliver the majority,over 75% of Monarchs till 2nd quarter 2014  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 09:11:39 AM

lol

Next difficulty stop = 270 million.  Get your refunds with your respective hardware choices if you can.  The best thing the OP could hope for is a forced refund at this point.

The Monarch won't exist.  The hashing farm might...it will be with hardware from other companies.  $11 per GH will feel like rape by Jan/Feb when they finally get something going.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 09:26:42 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2013, 11:11:18 AM by Bicknellski

TRUST... everyone who hasn't already should burn his trust rating.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=8198

Then link everyone together so that everyone in Bitcointalk will see his true nature.

ionstorm 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-08-26   25.00000000   

This guy says he is gonna ship all backorder product within 90 days,
doesnt keep his word, any delays in selling mining hardware should be considered theft.
Also this BFL employee has been hostile to customers in the past.
Stay away from BFL until they are able to ship a product when they say they will.
DO NOT TRUST!

JackRabiit 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-08-22   1.20000000      

Guy just Wont tell the truth, Month after month he changed his BFL ad banners image
(total of about seven times the changed the image) to say
"PRODUCTS ARE IN FINAL STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT!, PRE-ORDER NOW!, SHIPPING NEXT MONTH"

Let me repeat myself, For SEVEN MONTHS he kept Altering and Replacing his incorrect ad with a
new, just as incorrect ad.

He deliberatly used FALSE ADVERTISING to con people into buying Vaporware

jordaninthesky 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-07-24   100.00000000   

Person is helping lead a ponzi scheme (as COO) and defrauding many out of BTC
investments by offering less than value $ back in terms of refund. Exploits every
angle he can. Forced a refund on me after 10 months of waiting at original price,
after doubling prices

TomUnderSea 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-06-21   0.00000000      

Represents BFL. Badly.

kakobrekla 0: -0 / +1(1)   2013-06-20   0.00000000      

Butt Fucking Labs

Xian01 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-05-22   300.00000000   

Taunts Bitcointalk forum members. I call him on his shit in an
incendiary fashion. He tells Jody to cancel my orders
(#s 2030, 2158 & 100033486). Check posting history.

Viceroy 0: -0 / +0(0)   2013-05-21   0.00000000

This person works for and represents in these forums a company who was founded
by a convicted mail fraudster. Please follow this link for more information about the
company represented by this person here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.640

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 10:47:39 AM

Come on INABA (BFL JOSH), EXPLAIN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT ARE STILL WAITING FOR THERE DEVICES HOW THEY WILL GET ROI OR EVEN SEE THERE PRODUCT?

Well, I'm very reluctant to try and be fair to Josh for obvious reasons, BUT neither Josh nor anyone else at BFL has ever promised anyone they'll break even. So at least in that regards he's not a liar and customers have only themselves to blame for buying from a gaggle of hacks and quacks that have never even seen a chip produced before trying to engineer (and I use that term loosely) an ASIC.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:15:00 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2013, 12:44:36 PM by Bicknellski

More than a CAVEAT EMPTOR situation now don't you think given the MILLIONS in refunds that were denied to customers contrary to FTC regulations? Guys pretty much the face of BFL and a scum bag... people should lay most of the blame at his feet for the situation given when people finally woke up they requested refunds and were denied.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=8198 <--- Trash his trust rating.

I believe he is Greek Orthodox not a Zionist and neither have to do with his ability or inability to be a scum bag.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
m3sSh3aD (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:03:21 PM

Ha, I got a response from inaba

Re: (No subject)

If you're going to insult someone, at least learn to spell.  If you can't spell you just look like an idiot

Gotta love how he swerves the subject and tries to make the other look a fool. He's darn good at his job!

Don't want to come fight your corner josh? I'm all hears <---- get it?

Still keeping his scams up and running though. I can't believe people trust this dude with a pool!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=16385.new#new
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:23:24 PM

BUT neither Josh nor anyone else at BFL has ever promised anyone they'll break even. So at least in that regards he's not a liar and customers have only themselves to blame...
Customers don't get promises, they get products or services DELIVERED! That is what CUSTOMERS pay for! You obviously treat BFL's customers as investors but without the rights investors have?
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 06:24:23 PM

He's gotta be asn't he? Never gets back to me for some reason, I don't think he likes it when someone as been right for 12 months acussing him of what he actually his! A pro con man!

DONT TRUST THIS BFL DICK SPANNER WITH ANYTHING! HE WILL ROB A GRANNY FOR HIS AVIATION FUEL!

EXPLAIN HOW YOU ARE GOING HAVE THE MONARCH READY?

He can't by the way! He's a low life scum bag! My single as been put up as an auniment cause KnC delivered LAST WEEK Cheesy

Remember that INABA - KnC WONT DELIVER ON TIME YOU SAID! YOU FUCKING MORON! ONLY PEOPLE NOT DELIEVERING ON TIME IS BFL!

Fuck you for the racist comment

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:31:19 PM

Oh dear. Never mind, I'm sure the opportunity will present itself to upgrade to Monarch II. Just send $xxxx amount to .........

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:34:25 PM

I am sorry
But i really really never trusted that guy, yes i have mined at his pool long time ago.
Even back then he was a BIG ASSHOLE asnwering emails and support questions
Thats why i left that nasty persons pool, the fact that people use that pool is beyond me
In my view its the biggest mistake people can make, that guy earns easy money over your backs.
I am not going to insult the ones using the pool, i just feel sorry for them.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 03:45:11 AM

Ha, I got a response from inaba

Re: (No subject)

If you're going to insult someone, at least learn to spell.  If you can't spell you just look like an idiot

Gotta love how he swerves the subject and tries to make the other look a fool. He's darn good at his job!

Don't want to come fight your corner josh? I'm all hears <---- get it?

Still keeping his scams up and running though. I can't believe people trust this dude with a pool!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=16385.new#new

I have used his pool for years with out issue.

Too bad we are talking about the huge numbers of people not happy with what has transpired with BFL. One person may have had 0 issues but what about the millions of dollars tied up when people are clearly within their legal rights to ask for a refund and are rebuked? One can not equate his pool operations at this time with his ineptitude with BFL and the fact he has failed to refund people in direct contravention of FTC regulations.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 03:55:36 AM

You guys are all talk and no action. So denying refunds is against FTC regulations, so you know where BFL is, but you do nothing!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 03:55:49 AM

Well, I'm very reluctant to try and be fair to Josh for obvious reasons, BUT neither Josh nor anyone else at BFL has ever promised anyone they'll break even. So at least in that regards he's not a liar and customers have only themselves to blame for buying from a gaggle of hacks and quacks that have never even seen a chip produced before trying to engineer (and I use that term loosely) an ASIC.

Oh so the advertising that said it will be ready in Oct/Nov of 2012 was my stupidity right?
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:54:27 AM

You guys are all talk and no action. So denying refunds is against FTC regulations, so you know where BFL is, but you do nothing!

I never bought anything from BFL nor would I ever.

The point isn't about action or inaction it is about being the BIGGEST SCUM BAG on the forums. Given the evidence I suspect there is clearly a solid foundation for Inaba to be given that title. I suspect most would agree given the polls done before and his more recent activity, 80% of the people on these forums would agree he is in fact the BIGGEST SCUM BAG here. Whether they would rightly seek legal action and put BFL to task is not the point of this thread.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:34:59 AM

Oh so the advertising that said it will be ready in Oct/Nov of 2012 was my stupidity right?

Absolutely. People have been very vocally shouting warnings in the Hardware forum and later Custom Hardware forum ever since the FPGA days before an ASIC was even announced. They were invariably met with derision by True Believers exactly like during the pirate fiasco.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 07:49:53 AM

BFL is such a legend. I feel sorry for you guys but I can't help laughing at your reactions :

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 07:56:01 AM

1st page!!!!! bwaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa 

I just wanted to be part of THIS history here in this thread lol.

Bicknellski

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:14:57 PM

Its a troll topic anyway. Everyone knows matthew n wright is by far the largest scum the forum has ever seen.

Also most of the attacks on josh are really attacks on bfl. Troll much?

The difference between Inaba and BFL,  none. As for trolling none do it better than Inaba... "dance monkeys dance" need I quote further? Sorry don't see where a person who denies refunds in the millions is not the biggest douchebag currently on these forums. Then lies about about people in the trust rating systems here in this very forum. Scum bag is too nice a term for the guy. One this blatantly clear he lacks moral integrity and no amount of cover you try to give him will change that given what he has done to his customers.

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 03:04:06 PM

Oh sweet, my anti josh comment is on the first page!, Lucky me!
That sob needs to goto Prison

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: