Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4166 times)
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Aside from Bitcoin, Alternative cryptocurrencies are also worth the time and effort for investment. And Ethereum for me is the best when it comes to that. The network/blockchain and just the transactions in general (of ETH) is better than Bitcoin that's why I would say that there is a very big potential in this altcoin. Ethereum is a good investment, it is worth to invest in it so don't be too hesitant to invest and try another cryptocurrency aside from Bitcoin. Using your Ethereum, (if you already bought some by now.. invest in great ICOs!) You can never tell how great Ethereum is unless you tried to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

The investment in the Ethereum is one of the best investments that you can imagine. Compared to all other cryptocurrencies, the ethereum is the most well-known platform. I believe that the capitalization of the ethereum in the next two years can grow so that the ethereum will take the first place in coinermarketcap.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

Nowadays this is the right time to buy or invest money with ethereum because the value of ether now is to low. Ether is good investment because it have a huge potential in the market cap in the future. Meaning, the possibility to gain huge profit in the future is big. and now the value of ether is gradually increasing and hopefully it simultaneously hike it price.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

Ethereum can be a good investment like bitcoin it has started from the bottom and I do think that it will soon increase more its value. You just need to wait like bitcoin, it doesn't boom its price in just a day. If I do have the money I would actually invest with Ehtereum and if you see the chart and check the percentage on how much Ehtereum increased over time you would be surprise and also get interested on investing with Ehtereum.
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:47:15 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:12:41 PM by El_rancho
Merited by beej (1)

Ethereum isn't just a good investment, it's remarkably an excellent investment today. With the
growing application this currency currently has in platforms and on the market, Ethereum has
a very promising and important role to play in the cryptocurrency world in years to come. It's
very different and unique compared to bitcoins, we all think of prices but later we realize the
growth and behavior of a currency in markets, ETH isn't as pricey as bitcoin. But what it lacks
in price value it makes up in it's almost stable and steady inflating value. This one is surely
worth it.
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

I think ethereum is a good investment for long-term, unlike bitcoin which people can buy it and sell it all the time. If I were to choose with the bitcoin and ethereum I'll always choose bitcoin because the value of bitcoin grows faster than the ethereum.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

From my point of view, every crypto in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap, you should invest in it because it is a good investment and profitable in the long run. The increasing of Ethereum's rate by more than 8000% in 2017 proves that. So if you have a lot of money, you should invest in Ethereum Smiley))

almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

The bright possibility of ethereum is clearer in every year to pass and to come. It seems not trustworthy coin because of its continuous progressive but it is real. Ethereum is good investment today and in the coming days.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:09:42 AM

Definitely yes! if you have money for investment. invest a portion to Ethereum and hold it for long Term purposes.
Advantage of Ethereum over Bitcoin is that Etherem platform lets developers build applications such as smart contracts and initial coin offerings, ICOs.
Also Ethereum is the most credible as it makes creating new blockchains easier. This are some good reason why you should invest and trust Ethereum as investment.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:53 AM

many compliments came against these coins and I think it is indeed feasible and correct. ethereum is the only coin that has a strong price stability even increased from the beginning of his appearance very unusual. This coin is the toughest competitor bitcoin later in the future.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Uciha Madara

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:11:30 AM

ethereum for investment I think it is the right choice but for a long period of time allows you to be silent till its time rises to a high level.
on my experience I prefer to make ether as my foot to invest in coin lai which has a short time to go up and take little by little profit.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:24:56 AM

As you can see, on the coinmarketcap chart, Ethereum is in second place behind Bitcoin, which suggests that ETH is indeed very potential in the future, but the price of ETH is low, but it is very stable and have the opportunity to increase. So, ETH is a great investment now for the good future.

Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

many compliments came against these coins and I think it is indeed feasible and correct. ethereum is the only coin that has a strong price stability even increased from the beginning of his appearance very unusual. This coin is the toughest competitor bitcoin later in the future.
It takes a wise decision before investing into any altcoin. Ethereum is the closest competitor of bitcoin.I think ethereum is a good investment, what sets it apart is that unlike bitcoin, it creates applications which are beyond just supporting digital currency and with this it attracts for more investors.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:24:12 AM

Yes of course, eth is the best  investment object.
In my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:33:11 AM

Ethereum is a proper investment choice. However, it is essential to study the rates before any determination of cryptocurrency is made because it fluctuates with time. Ethereum is quite promising, and many people are coming on board for this investment as it continues to grow very fast. With Ethereum money will be secure, transparent and easily transferable across countries.
Etherum will be profitable when we can make decisions and learn the analysis well. Because without good analysis then we will not get any, big market share value make etherum become one of coin which have excellent prospect. Many people believe that etherum is the best altcoin to date and becomes runnep-up after bitcoin. I also invest a lot of money to buy etherum and I think that if I manage to take momentum in buying and selling the etherum we have.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Why not??? The ethereum is an old coin, and shows itself pretty and badly. Yes, now a little slipped in the price, but so the whole market has now fallen.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Why not??? The ethereum is an old coin, and shows itself pretty and badly. Yes, now a little slipped in the price, but so the whole market has now fallen.
Although the market is falling, its time to invest at ethereum which always behind bitcoin. Other crypto can grow base on the services they offered. I think it will recover soon after the sell out of Mt. Gox which cause the market to fall.

ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

i dont think ETH is and old cryptocurrency, ETH has just been born for few years and it has proven to us that investing in ETH is completely worthy, its platform has been used by most of ICO nowadays, so the more ICOs use ETH the higher the value ETH can increase in the future, if anyone hold some ETH from rightnow, the price of ETH can get higher due to domination the market more and more in the future.
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

I also agree with your opinion that etherum is one of the best investments in crypto market. and I think everyone will say the same thing as you. The etherum blockchain and revolving features of this coin are very revolutionary and the game is changing, which is why this coin will always stand tall next to bitcoin in second position.  Grin
vipercps

Activity: 336

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

Hey, i was wondering.....the same thing...
thinking ..... many icos, receive in Ethereum and sell it so the price of Ether does not rise? It will be

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: