Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment?  (Read 4170 times)
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Yes,ofcourse. Ethereums standing in the market(next to bitcoin) shows that its good cryto, the team behind it, the big community of ethereum gives strong foundation for them to last long that is why it is best hold for the future.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

Yes it is. Don't be too impatient in selling it because fluctuating of market prices are a normal thing. So if you really believe in Ethereum, buy now while the price is still down.

i think now the best investment is eth. it will give more profit  than btc or other altcoins in 2018.
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

i woul say yes! ethereum behavior is just like bitcoin, start from a alow price them came up to the price right. eth price before is just a little amount. but at now. as you can see eth price is also valuable.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

I think ethereum is one of the best for investment and this time is the right time.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Yes Ethereum is actually a good investment however people think it is not because of its slow progress in terms of its value. People think by this time its price would be more like bitcoin which would be around a couple thousand dollars but its price is still low for its age. But I think ethereum is a good long term investment and it will have its time in the near future, just keep on holding though.
Tvolkman1130

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

Without any doubt, Ethereum is a good coin. But recently, she is not happy, for the price sagged is strong. According to all forecasts, it should grow, but it falls on the contrary.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:09:00 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:42:23 PM by beej

Ethereum isn't just a good investment, it's remarkably an excellent investment today. With the
growing application this currency currently has in platforms and on the market, Ethereum has
a very promising and important role to play in the cryptocurrency world in years to come. It's
very different and unique compared to bitcoins, we all think of prices but later we realize the
growth and behavior of a currency in markets, ETH isn't as pricey as bitcoin. But what it lacks
in price value it makes up in it's almost stable and steady inflating value. This one is surely
worth it.

I highly agree, with all the attention and buzz mainly focused on Bitcoins. People tend to overlook the inherent capacity and
qualitative potential Ethereum possesses. It's true it's price isn't as rapid and steep as Bitcoins, but it's performance is preferably
much more better compared to Bitcoin's erratic and abrupt price dips and spikes. Yes price and value does matter, but stability in
growth is also essential in determining a coin's progress and direction in the market. With all those qualities, Ethereum is no
doubt a massively exciting, promising and auspicious investment everyone must get into. Ethereum is a part of the cryptocurrency
future that we all envision, dream, aspire and hope to accomplish someday.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

Yes ethereum is good investment and for sure you will earn a lot of profit if you choose this coin. Because we know that this coin is one of the possible to become next bitcoin in the next few years.  Must better if you invest now your money in ethereum and possible you become rich in the future.  But even the ethereum is potential coin they have possibility the price decrease so if that happen you lose some of your capital so extra money you should invest.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

Ethereum is one of the most promising coins in the cryptoworld.ethereum is a proper good chooice,because is flactuate with time.it is very good investment for mid-term and long term.If you have started early on ethereum may have many benefits gained.This is some kind of a guarantee that ETH will continue to gain popularity. I invest in ETH without any doubts.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

If you are a believer - yes, it is. Just buy some and sit'n'watch. I lately lost my faith in ETH because it depends on the whole market strongly; and market is not strong lately as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

ethereum can be called one of the potential crypto currencies and is very much discussed after bitcoin. so this is proof that ethereum is a very good coin for investment
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

Yes,ofcourse. Ethereums standing in the market(next to bitcoin) shows that its good cryto, the team behind it, the big community of ethereum gives strong foundation for them to last long that is why it is best hold for the future.
Keeping ETH for a long time may be a good choice at this time as the demand for ICO investment and use in trading is very convenient and fast. I always keep ETH because I'm sure the ETH price could reach $ 10,000 this year and probably pass Bitcoin in the future. Just keep and do not sell ETH at this time, the chances of getting profits will increase
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

I would definitely say that Ethereum is great as a long term investment. I don't really watch the daily fluctuations, and have a long term plan to hold this coin. It is a safe bet for anyone who wants a coin to just hold.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Keeping ETH for a long time may be a good choice at this time as the demand for ICO investment and use in trading is very convenient and fast. I always keep ETH because I'm sure the ETH price could reach $ 10,000 this year and probably pass Bitcoin in the future. Just keep and do not sell ETH at this time, the chances of getting profits will increase
Opportunities are always there at all times. Etherum becomes one of the current cryptocurrency forces. features owned by ETH is a token to be an interesting thing and used by various ICO projects. This increases the existing market share and of course this will affect the number of transactions conducted. When trust has increased the price of a coin will continue to increase. I as one of the traders want to say that Eherum became altcoin which has a very good level of security, in addition to price stability makes the beginners become more comfortable. although stable but when the price continues to increase then when we hold the holding in a long time then we will be able to get big profits.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

Investing in Ethereum is a wise choice that everyone would suggest. Right now ethereum stands as a second popular crypto coin as it done a very good profit in the past 6 months. In the future ethereum may replace the bitcoin which is giving a great competetion.
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

I think so. It is good for long term investment.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

Is Ethereum a good investment?

I must admit that, ETH is a wise choice to hold for long periods. The roadmap is shaping up and the publicity is clear, along with the clever contracting trend that is being paid a lot of attention by the community about efficiency and security. Right now, ETH is a bit down, but I believe it will be the most versatile and effective card when blown, along with the large user base, ETH will show the moon for long periods of time. .
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

I think ethereum is one of the best for investment and this time is the right time.
For me investing in etherum is and will be a good decision for nearly 6 months from now cause after that price will get to the moon and it will be hard to pick right moment!  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Cryptocurrency not the best investment.
Will be best buy 5% of Apple), but you need some money for this).
For us cryptocurrency - maybe one of the best way to invest in something new.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

This question could be asked of many crypto currencies. Ether is one of the most popular and top coins so there is plenty of following. Whether it is a good investment will depend upon the crypto market in general.

Agree,  eth now like other coin has ups and down rates.  I will say you have to invest eth now. Eth as the second best coin is good enough already. But dont bring your all money to invest eth, as a person you have to balance yourself. Just observe and try to play around in eth,  if you are a good investor then you can have what you want. Risk is always at the tail of your doins. For me, i am holding right now my eth for futures reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: