Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market corrections are good  (Read 39947 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

But it does not fit with blockchain technology where users can connect freely and directly together.
A mass market will create good chance to invest and also to earn.

It makes sense too that a correction can bring goodness to those who invest on that crypto because it means the team behind that crypto is doing something to improve its product for it to be able to suit the needs of the people. So if one of my crypto assets are in a correction stage, that'll be fine for me at least i know i am keeping a very good crypto.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Temlopie

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

The back and forth movement grandstand cures are enhancing a money related expert, well disposing of the panicky theorists that don't do their examination. The advancement grow has been altogether leveled as of late, making it less requesting to find true blue undertakings to ascend to the best. To complete it off I don't have to examine "when moon! at whatever point lambo!" each time I open clash or message. I think those are titanic focal points.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Last year there was a very strong growth in the market of crypto-currencies. There is no infinite growth. This correction was expected. Now we have the opportunity to buy many Altcoins cheaply.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

It is good if you are out of positions, and decrease like 20-30 % is ok, but now there is a 70% correction. Seems like panic sell, so being in long position , especially in altcoins is hurting me.
Most of people are about to quit
I wouldn't say most people but I would say a lot of people are quitting. It does seem a lot for a correction so there's a place for panic now. Nothing seems to reassure sellers or buyers.
1hgfd030

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

To be able to earn in the market cryptocurrency us and need hanging and lowering the price, because if the price is stable, what can we earn?
I totally agree with you. The electronic money market is unstable, and we can make money from it.
GokeVN

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Market corrections are the way investors getting their profit. They are patiently waiting for a coin to drop down a bit and then when they see an opportunity to buy then they will buy it. Its easy profit for a good investors. Market corrections are normal now for the market like in bitcoin in nov-dec 2017. It surges up up up and didn't find any consolidation then when the year 2018 comes, that is the time bitcoin need to do some corrections (February lows). It is really good when you still have money that you could use to buy these cheap altcoins,you will be making a lot of money when the market has started to crash and you still have some spare bitcoins to be use to shop these altcoins,usually 30-50% off solid coins are the ones i am targeting to have when bloodbaths happened.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I agree with you, the correction is not so bad for strong players and everyone understands this. It is because of the hamsters that the market so much growth and falling in price. The lower the price falls now, the higher and more stable it will be in the future, which will bring even more powerful players to the market!

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Market corrections are definitely a good thing. They help the market get back to a good price and make sure that when the prices of the coins are recovering they are coming back stronger. This market and the bear that we are going to be in will be the way that the weak hands are picked out. The real investors are the ones who will remain by then.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Corrections in the crypto market give a second chance for those who did not manage to acquire promising tokens at an attractive price, making a reliable investment.

Correction is a symptom of a healthy market. This is the time to collect profits. It usually makes the prices on the market real and creates the opportunity for new investments. Corrections are an important element of financial markets.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

Actually you can make more money when the market gets stuck then when everything goes up, I see this bloodshed as a blessing for some smart people like me, when the market has fallen, it opens up a good opportunity to make thousands to millions of dollars for a few people, buy on the spot down when most. or maybe you can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.

Faturanews

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:09:49 PM

I am not sure that there won't be one more and even deeper dump. Not long ago BTC was near 10k and it was really cheep after being so high in December. But than it was crushed down to 6-7k. So I am waiting for something stable and understandable to predict
hustler85

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

Yes, corrections can be a positive phenomenon for the crypto market.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

I am not sure that there won't be one more and even deeper dump. Not long ago BTC was near 10k and it was really cheep after being so high in December. But than it was crushed down to 6-7k. So I am waiting for something stable and understandable to predict
there are many possibilities that will occur in crypto, therefore we must be patient to make decisions. I think in this condition only long-term investments are the safest for now, but only for certain coins because there are only a few coins that are very good for the future. not all coins have good potential.
aumusxou

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

For some coins, the correction of the market positively affects, because at a drawdown it is possible to buy profitably and wait until the price again will grow in price.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

I agree with you. Now there is a good movement in the market. Weak companies with no product are leaving the market. Scammers can't work
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

An interesting topic is the correction of the market. How can you correct the market if it all depends not on one person, but on very new people. Depends on sales, on purchases, at what price tokens lose. In short depends on many factors.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

maybe as long as you can read the market well, you will not feel a loss when prices go down. so you will feel all the same. a volatile market can help people get money.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

It's better to crash prices like this because all the tokens can be bought more.
If you understand correctly about cryptocurrency and have little Bitcoin capital.

And maybe you should dare Stoploss when you used to buy at the top.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

Yes you are right and the market correction will make all happy. As the market is on a downward spiral, it means the market is ready to soar. Only a few percent of the total population of the world in involved in cryptocurrency. Think of what will happen if a few others participate? And if institutional investment is poured in? So be ready for good days ahead.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

This is good for those who understand what's what for, because it is to a great regret not a large number of people understand, probably because people still do not have a big worldview. Because now is a great opportunity to buy crypto currency again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: