Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:41:06 PM

The two former Poker players behind this outfit will be getting investigated within a week if I see no action taken. I have their information from high profile investors who have communicated with them at conferences.

Rest assured I have contacts who are taking preliminary steps already . This is gross negligence at the bare minimum and a blatant violation of the terms stated prior to IPO.

They've received numerous requests to initiate liquidation of shareholder-owned assets and not responded to a single one.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to investigate?  The fact that they broke the law by issuing an unlicensed security?  Or that they have ignored shareholders or both?

Also could you clarify what was a violation of the terms of their IPO?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FSMA_Filings

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:56:29 PM

The two former Poker players behind this outfit will be getting investigated within a week if I see no action taken. I have their information from high profile investors who have communicated with them at conferences.

Rest assured I have contacts who are taking preliminary steps already . This is gross negligence at the bare minimum and a blatant violation of the terms stated prior to IPO.

They've received numerous requests to initiate liquidation of shareholder-owned assets and not responded to a single one.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to investigate?  The fact that they broke the law by issuing an unlicensed security?  Or that they have ignored shareholders or both?

The latter potentially can be used as leverage going backwards (don't assume parallel construction)
We are more concerned with proving intentional misrepresentation which we see as a fairly easy route to go down with the information available to us today. We can also prove Malfeasance on the part of The Panama Fund, SA having obtained API logs and notarised reports originating from some of the largest stakeholders proving prior statements issued by management there to be demonstrably false.  Although we are less concerned with following them at the moment, such a case  will be time consuming and likely unproductive. Managers of CRYPTX-BVBA (0536896285) knows the relevant procedures going forward.
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:06:49 PM

The latter potentially can be used as leverage going backwards (don't assume parallel construction)
We are more concerned with proving intentional misrepresentation which we see as a fairly easy route to go down with the information available to us today. We can also prove Malfeasance on the part of The Panama Fund, SA having obtained API logs and notarised reports originating from some of the largest stakeholders proving prior statements issued by management there to be demonstrably false.  Although we are less concerned with following them at the moment, such a case  will be time consuming and likely unproductive. Managers of CRYPTX-BVBA (0536896285) knows the relevant procedures going forward.

Feel free to contact us at any time in regards to any of the Funds listed on our site. If you feel that you were mislead by us please provide that information directly to us at Funds@HavelockInvestments.com or pick up the phone and call us. Our number is listed on the contact section of our site.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:13:02 PM

Have you done any research on how many bitcoins they currently hold and/or the networth of the CryptX team.  I don't mean to be a thorn in your side, as I lost money in this and about 12 btc in scryptx, but just asking for general purposes as it never hurts to think about other sides of the coin.

Have you traced address associated with cryptx to see their current holdings for both personal and business?  If the total assets aren't very high, it may not be worth it to pursue legally as fees will probably be quite high in doing this.  Will the plan be to have a class action suit for both of the issued securities?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
FSMA_Filings

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:29:42 PM

Feel free to contact us at any time in regards to any of the Funds listed on our site. If you feel that you were mislead by us please provide that information directly to us at Funds@HavelockInvestments.com or pick up the phone and call us. Our number is listed on the contact section of our site.

You have not responded to several messages spanning back a number of months now.
Full mail headers of communication pertaining to our queries been archived. We will make attempts to reach out to you again in the coming days (via telephone and mail) and treat your post here as full acknowledgement of both parties intent.
havelock

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:32:43 PM

You have not responded to several messages spanning back a number of months now.
Full mail headers of communication pertaining to our queries been archived. We will make attempts to reach out to you again in the coming days (via telephone and mail) and treat your post here as full acknowledgement of both parties intent.

Did you send your emails to Funds@HavelockInvestments.com or just to the general contact or support mailbox?

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:35:01 PM

You are currently in breach of your own TOS.  You are running a twin ponzi scheme by the Schlichter's brothers, Benny [ticker:HASH] and Branny [ticker:RENT].
They are both US nationals, operating from US soil.  This has been brought to your attention multiple times.

HASH prices have predictably fallen to as low as 1/20th of the IPO price.
RENT is running its third public offering.

MintSpare is another blatantly US-run security.  Its issuer, who has "proved" his legitimacy by posing with a Florida newspaper in front of an empty building, hasn't been heard from for months, the price tanked long before that.  You claimed that you are holding 100 BTC in escrow, which you have not returned to the investors.

Your own stock [ticker:HIF], with IPO price of 0.00066000, is now trading @0.00003967, a sixteen-fold decline.

NONE OF YOUR "SECURITIES" ARE TRADING ABOVE THEIR ISSUE PRICE.

Let's not forget stuff like
COG.
NEOBEE.

Need more?
FSMA_Filings

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

Did you send your emails to Funds@HavelockInvestments.com or just to the general contact or support mailbox?

We have attempted communication to the Funds@HavelockInvestments.com address. A case ID # was contained within the body. We have taken the relevant steps to ensure the response mails were not bounced.

The mail originates from an official body with the .be domain suffix. We politely request to keep future dialogue restricted to private channels such as telephone.  
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:12:30 PM

Lets be clear here, are you saying you are/work for/represent the FSMA, or are you threatening cryptx to file a complaint with the FSMA ?
havelock

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 05:18:39 PM

We have attempted communication to the Funds@HavelockInvestments.com address. A case ID # was contained within the body. We have taken the relevant steps to ensure the response mails were not bounced.

The mail originates from an official body with the .be domain suffix. We politely request to keep future dialogue restricted to private channels such as telephone.  

Please PM us as we have not received anything in regards to PETA to the Funds email.

FSMA_Filings

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:28:33 PM

Lets be clear here, are you saying you are/work for/represent the FSMA, or are you threatening cryptx to file a complaint with the FSMA ?

Partially correct. We represent an intermediary body that has been forwarded a number of REV requests in the past months. Filings are currently in an informal, prefatory stage pending communication by CRYPTX BVBA.

jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:57:31 PM

What is 'the FSMA'?

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:59:32 PM

^ http://www.fsma.be/en/About%20FSMA/Organisatie.aspx
jaysabi
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:04:40 PM

Ok, correct me where I go wrong here, but isn't the FSMA a Belgian regulatory authority? What jurisdiction do they have over Havelock? Isn't Havelock registered in Panama?

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:06:13 PM

cryptx is a belgian company
and btw, its illegal even for a panamese company to sell securities to belgian investors (or for that matter, pretty much any investor in the industrialized world).
jaysabi
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:10:55 PM

cryptx is a belgian company
and btw, its illegal even for a panamese company to sell securities to belgian investors.

Ok. This makes a little more sense then. How do you know they are Belgian?

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:14:06 PM

I hired a private detective to find that out. or maybe its all on their website:

http://www.cryptx.com/

CryptX bvba
Witte Paterstraat 4
1040 Etterbeek, Brussels
Belgium
havelock

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 06:15:04 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 06:52:05 PM by havelock

No one has contacted us in regards to the PETA Fund or has questioned our ability to offer the Funds on our site.

We all know that the risk with the PETA operation is directly associated with the price of BTC dropping over the past few months and the rate of the network rising.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:21:13 PM

Partially correct. We represent an intermediary body that has been forwarded a number of REV requests in the past months. Filings are currently in an informal, prefatory stage pending communication by CRYPTX BVBA.

This smells like BS to me to be honest. Who would the fsma forward a file like this to ? Why wouldnt you just say who you represent? Why use FSMA in your handle if you are not working for them ?

Mind you, this come from a guy (me) who predicted a long time ago cryptx would get in hot water with the FSMA. I just dont believe "intermediary bodies" would make pseudonymous threats on this forum to achieve what appears to be a desire on your part to make crypx sell their hardware. If/when the FSMA gets involved I expect them to do their own investigation and do it silently to determine whether or not any rules have been breached, and if so, make that very public.

Tell me this, do you represent a belgian agency?
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:30:59 PM

Dear unit holders,

Difficulty has increased a little more than we originally anticipated. Our IPO prospectus foresaw a difficulty of less than 2B by this time. In reality it is a little higher, at 17 times our projection. As a result, we have fallen a bit short of our initial 1BTC per share dividend goal for October. But if bitcoin exchange rate increases by a few orders of magnitude and difficulty declines dramatically over he next decade or two, our initial goal is still within reach.

To maintain the possibility of achieving this goal, PETA mine will continue running for as long as mining revenue exceeds our very low undisclosed hosting costs. But whenever the revenue falls below our publicly announced $0.15/GH/month, as happened yesterday and will happen more and more frequently in the future,  PETA will generously  lend unit holders the difference so that no negative dividends have to be collected. Actual dividends will only resume once this accumulated debt is repaid, which will be increasing unlikely to happen ever.

Looking further ahead, once mining revenue drops below our undisclosed hosting costs, we will auction off the hardware, and will deduct this sum from the outstanding loan, thereby reducing the debt unit holders owe to Peta.

PETA mine has come a long way, and together with Havelock, has been a leader in driving down prices per GH, from ~0.007 BTC per GH at IPO to 0.0003 0.00025 ฿0.00020 BTC today, an impressive 2300 2700 3000% decline in just a few months. We are proud of this achievement and look forward to continuing on this path and set new records along the way.

YHBT
Team CryptX

lmfao...wow!  That's really big of you CryptX.  You would be willing to do that for us?  What a guy!  Considering I seriously doubt that havelock has any provisions for asset holders to actually charge their customers for holding shares this basically amounts to a doggie treat with 0 flavor.

The debt unit holders owe to Peta?!?!  Did he really just say that!  So glad I'm out of this cluster-buck.

This asset has been a complete sham for quite sometime.  Buyer beware, petamine is likely to not be around much longer.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: