Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low  (Read 2410 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

I'm sure there's nothing so stupid as to buy something for a high price and sell it back at a low price, surely people will buy it cheap and sell it for a high price, so the difference between the sale and purchase price can be an advantage for yourself. or he gets panicked and can not think straight and go crazy because of his own stupidity
Its not stupidity if i know there are times that you also did that. People are only humans with emotions i will go bet if any successful trader or pro trader reach his goals right now without experiencing or selling in panic. This panic sell is the reason for everything much more a lesson for everyone who tmdid not fully knowledgeable in trading.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

I'm sure there's nothing so stupid as to buy something for a high price and sell it back at a low price, surely people will buy it cheap and sell it for a high price, so the difference between the sale and purchase price can be an advantage for yourself. or he gets panicked and can not think straight and go crazy because of his own stupidity
Its not stupidity if i know there are times that you also did that. People are only humans with emotions i will go bet if any successful trader or pro trader reach his goals right now without experiencing or selling in panic. This panic sell is the reason for everything much more a lesson for everyone who tmdid not fully knowledgeable in trading.
True, panic selling is the main reason why people are selling even at low prices. We can try to convince them not to because it is their loss but we cannot control what will be their decision. It is normal to get worried about the money that you have put into cryptos but sometimes worrying to much does not give any good or any benefit. We know that it is a loss if we buy at high price and then sell at low price but sometimes it is not because of being naive that is causing it but because people are just making sure that if coins drop they won't be going down also.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
brightLIFE

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
It's because we are too excited and overwhelmed at that time, when btc getting higher and it reach $15k then we are telling our selves that this will be the start of the pump no more dump below $15k so we buy without thinking of the chart and the market.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

most expensive buyers and cheap sellers are players who are easily affected by other people's talk and new panicked players, because if you know the old players will be a lot of happy because there is a golden opportunity to buy at a very cheap price.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

they are afraid that their coins will not going to rise back that's why people are doing panic selling and some people are buying the pumps and it result of panic buying
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Thanks guys!
They do that because they lose momentum, they experience panic and do not question about the losses they get. Yes this happens to many people and I am sure that panic is one of the factors a person suffers from a loss. And when they can calm down then they can think and then do the analysis in order to get the best decision.
This is one of the reasons of why it is really important to learn how to manage our emotions, because if we are unable to do that it will be very easy for us to panic and take bad decisions based on it, just look at the market today it is slowly recovering but we had some very bad days in the last week and if you were not emotionally prepared for it you could have sold and lost a lot of money.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

Maybe this is their strategy but i dont think this can be a good idea. Maybe to those new members who get involve in panic selling. As an enthusiast, they will not do this strategy since they will end up having lesser profit if they do so.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

Maybe this is their strategy but i dont think this can be a good idea. Maybe to those new members who get involve in panic selling. As an enthusiast, they will not do this strategy since they will end up having lesser profit if they do so.

A lot of people now who are selling their bitcoin in a low price because they are panic that bitcoin will down so they sell their bitcoin, and another case if the bitcoin holder have a big financial problem that need to sell their bitcoin in a low price to support their financial problem.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

You should not invests in the first place if you can't afford to lose and clearly you're a panick seller. You should have give your trust and faith though crypto is risky and if you're new to this industry things may not end up good at first but later on after a year or more you'll not regret selling it at low price because there's a huge possibility you'll gain a lot and the quote should be "buy low,sell high".
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

I think it's normal for newbies in crypto world that you panic selling when all coins huge down, just like me when I was newbie, but I learned the lessons that we should have patience, the knowledge about cryptocurrency and the strategy so you will become successful trader or investor.  
Committing the mistakes, if leading you to the better future than there is really nothing bad for committing some calculated risks because these risks are either going your way or will be a lesson for the future. When you are a newbie, never take the decision on the basis of your own instincts or emotions because they are not well mentored, you can rely on others for different concepts and then you can take the decisions for the initial months.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

Most of them are newbies so dont know how market works that is why they do it ,panic is main reason so people think they will lose more and more so start to sell.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

There's no business sense in buying high and sell, I think those who buy high and sell low do act of ignorant, objective of every invest is profit making, I don't think you can buy high and sell low at the same time make profit, the ideas is buy low and sell high  ⚡️.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

Thanks guys!

many new players are applying to buy expensive and sell it cheaply because they are easily affected by other people's talk and they are frightened and easily panicked that makes such people lose so much, so should be stuck at a very high price then just wait until the price back up do not be easily affected by other people's talk.
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Thanks guys!
if you do that means you are stuck in a fake increase crypto created from a bunch of pump groups, it's different if you do observation and spiculation on the coin in a few days even a few months.
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

Thanks guys!

Definitely you are one of those panic sellers. When price is high, you buy because of thinking that those coins will still go up to the moon without realizing that sooner or later, the price drops.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

if you buy goods in high price and sell it when it lows, i think that is stupidity.  you must be patience, market is fluctuating so why panic? if if its low today then tomorrow ang the days to come would be a different story.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

Thanks guys!

When price reaching high, people think that will be rally movement and people will buy it and following what they think. So that happen when they sell on the ground. I think they just not patience when waiting to right position to open order
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

Thanks guys!
Buying at the peak is not a good strategy as we don't know what or when the values continues to rise. It's a trap to those people who wants to be an instant millionaire as they are blind in the reality of the volatility crypto market. Whatever the your plan B it's still a lessons learned that cryptocurrency is not a easy money. If you did, buy at peak and waiting for the return of the price you still doing good but the waiting is still not clear when it will be. Selling it now and buyback at the bottom price could lessen the pain as the bearish market continues.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

I think buying at a high price and selling when a low price is an unwise decision because it will only make a loss, it would be better if we hold the bitcoin we have, making it an investment because we know the bitcoin price will recover soon and will increase again
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

Many sell the coins they hold cheaply when the price drops dramatically, this is done because of panic, fear of greater loss. but some are doing it for urgent needs. because they have invested all their money without any capital reserves.
Whatever happens, you don’t have to sell your bitcoins unless and until most extreme emergency situations comes in the flow. These coins are so classic that have been bought through much hurdles, so why to use them for your general needs. Human always have needs to be fulfilled so don’t sell these tremendous coins only to normalize some casual needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: