Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low  (Read 2406 times)
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

Once you recognize the problem you can fix it. The first step is to have a thought-out investment process that you can stick to when things get tough. A lot of people can not stand the stress.And they sell everything before. Not having received profit

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

A professional trader always have patience while trading on the market as you already know that by yet I price selling it even way is the way of making money. If you feel any loss then feel free to accept it real trader always knows how to recover from the losses without risking is present investment. You can do the opposite of this you can buy it when the price is high and sell it with the prices low but there is much more complicated and this master then you can or double amount than the previous one.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

if you buy goods in high price and sell it when it lows, i think that is stupidity.  you must be patience, market is fluctuating so why panic? if if its low today then tomorrow ang the days to come would be a different story.
The only reason behind such stupidity must be impatience. These people never know that is the importance of such patient and cool behavior. One may lose everything he had investing in something by losing his mind. Although this is a hard task to see prices for the coin, you have invested in, going down, you must make your mind firm and under controlled and never sell at low prices.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Most people end up selling low because they panic a lot when prices take a dip. most aren't patient to wait long enough to see the coins recover, most of the people who do this end up regretting.
Being an investor the worst thing which you can do to yourself is doing this panic selling. This is the self-disaster and that doing so will result in loss of your very own money and that too by your own self. You need to stay firm and patient at tough times and that you need to stay consistent in your work as well so that you may not end up facing such kind of hardships which later make you feel regret.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

Investing in bitcoin needs not just your money but also having a business minded that need a time and effort to be successful. Without this criteria you will end up in loss. Just make sure when you buy bitcoin you have patience.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

They do not have the patience to wait so they sell cheaply, the same thing I experienced last August, I bought when the price $ 5200 but I sell for $ 4000, I regret because a week after I sold the price skyrocketed up to $ 7000.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

Of course, this makes a loss. If you continue like this it will lose all the wealth you have. It only takes patience and dispels the panic if it will do again. Then you must be smart to see and read market conditions. This means you must be able to adapt to market conditions.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
There are really people who tends to sell their holdings even if they have bought it at a real high price because they have been triggered into panic selling because they might be afraid of suffering the worst scenario which is losing a lot more money in their account because of the price dump and the only thing they can thing to save their own from the great loss is to sell it to at least regain what they have spent even they know it will be a great loss in their part. But that was supposedly not the right act for that because your aim must be basing on earning not on losing because if you will keep on buying at high price and selling it at low, you will never like the outcome because loss will always come for you. Better do tight holding and await until the price retrieves at a high price before letting go.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
most people who experience such things because of panic by seeing the price of coins that continue to decline. should they already know that the price of coins is often fluctuating.
My suggestion that you avoid the loss again, try not to sell your coins when the price of coins down, try to be patient to hold it until the price back up, and try to avoid panic

bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

In my own perspective I will say such situation can only happen if the holder of such coin has been experiencing drastical drop to the extent that the holder fears future drop in the coin and decided to sell off. In general this can only be because of fear of future fall in price or in any other case the person is in need of fund.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Thira

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

I don't think it is normal to buy high and sell low but when they don't believed in the future of their investment the do.

Yes but we cannot blame them because like me as new to the cryptocurrency, just encourage by friends without full understanding and knowledge, as explained that your money will triple or more if you invest bitcoins, without informing the possibilities that might be decreasing the value and or increasing anytime, and during that time i only expect the increasing value, but said value is declining that is why i feel worry to my investment, because i'm afraid that nothing will left on my money then i sell it.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

I don't see  point in buy high and sell low, objective one engaged in business activity in making profit, one can't making profit in buy bitcoin at the high price and sell low,, for you to make profit from trading bitcoin, you have to buy low and sell high  ⚡️.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Because they do not have patience and they are still very new to the market. They are likely to be controlled by whales and FOMO. They easily sell their coins with the low price when they see their coins are dumped. And when they see a coin which is pumped, they believe that it is a chance for them to make money so that they decide to buy with a high price
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Because they do not have patience and they are still very new to the market. They are likely to be controlled by whales and FOMO. They easily sell their coins with the low price when they see their coins are dumped. And when they see a coin which is pumped, they believe that it is a chance for them to make money so that they decide to buy with a high price
Totally agree. They do not understand well the cryptocurrency market and they just do what other people are doing. They can stop themselves from selling a coin when it is low and buying a coin which is being pumped. god damn. They just want fast profit which can not be accepted
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

Thanks guys!

The answer is very simple, how you are going to earn more profit when you buy the coin at its highest price, those who invest a huge amount of bitcoins back in the day are earning profit because the price is very cheap and now it increase a lot so they are all wealthy today.

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

Thanks guys!

The answer is very simple, how you are going to earn more profit when you buy the coin at its highest price, those who invest a huge amount of bitcoins back in the day are earning profit because the price is very cheap and now it increase a lot so they are all wealthy today.
Yeah definitely, this is quite a weird question  Cheesy
you don't have to cut loss in cryptocurrency, just wait for another bull run to happen because even you don't know how to analyze charts you'll earn simply from holding it Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:35:40 AM

many people buy without analyzing. they bought when the coins are already very high and looking forward to getting high and they were afraid to miss to gain profit. as a result precisely if it is at the highest point of the majority will fall again to the bottom, which makes their insistence on and consider the coin will ride higher again but instead failed to rise and fall too deep, so their fear of frantic capital seta they lost it all then sold very cheap.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

i think this thing happen because of fomo and fud, at the basic their have unstable mentality, so their can't to clear think.
so if we want to profit consistenly, we must control our psychology

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

Sometimes people want to make a quick buck and they need money /profit as soon as possible because they have to pay their electricity bill / house rent , etc.

And in that situation they are not able to time the market and end up selling low and buying high. Everyone goes through this.

kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

I think their speculation is wrong. They think prices will go up but in fact the price goes down. When prices fall they panic, and they think prices will go down. So they sell in a down condition. I think the main cause of people selling low is panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: