Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low  (Read 2410 times)
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

I think when before buying, you're wrong in the analysis of the coin you want to buy, and that's what makes you lose money.

but be patient because it's just a matter of time, the coins you buy the price drop dramatically at this time, but we do not know tomorrow, you better hold the first coin and you can play in another coin. Because I believe all businesses have a circle where there is a moment when it goes up and there is a moment when it goes down.
i don't know about this normally people buy bitcoin when its price is low and then they sold when its price go high .
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

To be honest this thing has happened to me like 3-4 times already and the reason was panic selling.
The market is extremely volatile atm and there's a huge fluctuation in the price of most of the coins which lead most of the new crypto traders to panic selling and this explains everything.
Well, this is seen quite often among people as the price begins to pump and attains a higher value, they invest in it in the hope of getting a higher profit. But the fluctuations in the price are quite frequent and when it declines rapidly, they sell it out of panic in order to cut the losses but this process eventually puts them in a debt...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
abaharie

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

I think that's a part of panic buying and selling
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

Simply because that it the most effective strategy here in trading if we really want to earn a good profit through holding. People buy at low and sell at high price because that is a wise choice for them to earn better without losing their holdings. It is just a simple rule or strategy that traders must do and it is up to you to do the same things as well.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Thanks guys!
They are the panic sellers! It is one of the reason why they are losing there money. They are buying when the price is high and they will sell it if the cryptocurrency market crashed. We should avoid panic selling for us to avoid losses.

Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

That's because they are panicked and impatient waiting for the period in which coins can rise again the price.
They assume, by selling now will reduce the greater losses.
They trade with a matter of speculation.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Thanks guys!
Panicking is one of the main reason why we lose money in trading. We should learn on how we will control our emotions for us to avoid panicking. We can earn more money if we can make decision properly.

weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

This are people who don't do their own research and sell because they think they will lose even more money. They don't understand that you need to have patience to make money in crypto. And they don't understand that the only way they lose money is if they sell.

lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

Thanks guys!

Definitely you are one of those panic sellers. When price is high, you buy because of thinking that those coins will still go up to the moon without realizing that sooner or later, the price drops. And when the price drops, you sell them because you think that it may keep on decreasing. Those moment, you are panicking and thinking that its better to sell in lw price than to have nothing.

selling in lower price is not always caused by panic. in business, we do some bad decisions and it is normal. may be it is another strategy to get lesser loss in case to wait another to chance in gaining profit. remember, business has always risky even in normal situation.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

One of the main principles in trading crypto is to stay calm and do not panic selling when the price is decreasing. It takes patience and trading always requires patience

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

Because people are scared that they can lose more and they are not oriented in cryptocurrency market, so they sell it low because they don't want to lose too much and they are afraid of risk.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

These persons were not well given oriented about bitcoin investment so when the market is in a big dip they sell out of panic and run into loses.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

I think, that's doing only "new" people in trading and reason simple - low knowledge and not understanding how market works. And as everyone, who starting in trading with hopes to make big money, always forget about smart investing and how to cut losses. And as result always trying to get as much as possible, and can't see when time to sell/buy based on their  emotions.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

its FOMO, specially if you are monitoring the market theres a big chance that youll get to buy at high price then it will do correction
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

I think that we are moved by fear to loose and have a lack of patience, somewhere here, one guys wrote. What is your trading strategy? He said - patience, a lot of patience, before buy. or sell.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Thanks guys!
Actually the proper way of trading alt coins must be "buy low sell high" to generate good profit, But recently, We suffered dropping down of crypto coins, This may lead the investor to push through selling their coins to avoid huge loss. Those who could not wait will surely lost their money. But to those people who have much experiences about bitcoin, they come up to hold because they have strong got feel that bitcoin recovers,

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:48:40 PM

When the high price of course everyone thinks that the price will continue to rise so that makes a lot of people including me interested to buy, whereas when the price drop of course everyone thinks the price will not rise anymore and they are afraid to keep drop so it will sell albeit at a low price.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:46:30 AM

People thinks when it's high they can sell it woth higher price they think that it will increase and when it decreases they are afraid it will fall continuesly and will result to bankruptcy. But they didn't know it will increase again and will have the higher possibility to gain or to grow their profits more and to earn much money.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:53:33 AM

I have been lucky enough not to have to do this, but would not hesitate if I needed the money. That would be the only logical reason I would consider selling at a loss, but avoidable if you force yourself to follow the age old rule of only investing what you can afford to lose. That said, circumstances can change in an instant, and if necessary I would do it. I have made conscious decisions not to invest in coins that I think are over valued, even though I think the project has huge value; better to search for under valued coins than chasing ones which have already posted big gains, especially in a short space of time. Was able to get in a couple of these after the recent market drops, but have also missed out on others. Can't win them all.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
infested

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

Thanks guys!

Its fear, greed and impatience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: