Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:01:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DeM] Deutsche eMark - DEM - cryptocoin SHA256 POS/POW  (Read 236973 times)
heavensopen

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 08:01:19 AM

Attention Everyone

As you already know, eMark is on Cryptopia Exchange for voting: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

It is Saturday and we have to take a decision. I just checked and there are actually two coins that have a lot of DOT votes this week:
Nautiluscoin(NAUT) has 4844957 votes and
LiteDoge(LDOGE) has 3306232 votes

At least one of them is certain to be listed for exchange - and it is extremely possible for both coins to gather over 5 million votes and be listed.

This leaves us with two options: we either raise 5 million DOT coins till tomorrow to be listed as well on Monday, or we wait for next week. I would like to hear your opinions on this. The equivalent to 5M DOTs is about 0.85 BTC currently.
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:31:53 AM

i will spend 0.3 BTC

roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:45:59 AM

hi havend checked my wallet for a while
is there a upgrade version ?
and where would i find it ?
thanks a lot for help

bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:53:54 AM

cryptsy is not functioning, coinz.at is not functioning
Any announcement from DEV team?

Can we list it on bittrex?
cryptopia just poped out 2-3 months ago and I wouldn't trust sending either BTC or DEM there.
It looks a bit promising but . . . I just want something which is online for more than a year.

O_o
heavensopen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:27:46 AM

cryptopia just poped out 2-3 months ago and I wouldn't trust sending either BTC or DEM there.
It looks a bit promising but . . . I just want something which is online for more than a year.

Cryptopia is online since Dec. 6th 2014, to be exact
I use it for a couple of months now with no issues
Trusting an exchange, whichever that might be, is clearly a personal preference

I find Bittrex to be the best out there but usually requires 2 BTC for listing and the coin can get delisted at any time if volume of transactions gets low.

heavensopen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 11:30:21 AM

hi havend checked my wallet for a while
is there a upgrade version ?
and where would i find it ?
thanks a lot for help

no upgrades that I know of
Check the wallet version on the first page or the official site
If you have the same version, it is the most recent one
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:56:21 AM

I find Bittrex to be the best out there but usually requires 2 BTC for listing and the coin can get delisted at any time if volume of transactions gets low.

OK I found something else.
At least it's a registered company in NZ

http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/5392901/detail

O_o
heavensopen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

and head offices by the sea..... nice!
lol

Well, I believe they are legit, I had no worrying signs so far.

Don't forget that you should never let coins sitting for long on an exchange's address, no matter how old or trustworthy it is. Many things can go wrong.

And, as I said earlier, trusting any exchange is a matter of personal preference.

I suggested Cryptopia for several reasons:
1. it is pretty easy to get listed
2. once listed, your coin doesn't get delisted for having low volume of transactions at some point in the future
3. besides the exchange, Cryptopia offers mining pools for the coins listed
4. there is no frigging exchange for eMark right now! Cryptsy's wallet never works, since the beginning of time and Coins-e is one of the worst trouble-making exchanges out there. Totally untrustworthy. This is the worst that can happen to a coin.
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:38:23 PM

and head offices by the sea..... nice!
lol

Well, I believe they are legit, I had no worrying signs so far.

Don't forget that you should never let coins sitting for long on an exchange's address, no matter how old or trustworthy it is. Many things can go wrong.

And, as I said earlier, trusting any exchange is a matter of personal preference.

I suggested Cryptopia for several reasons:
1. it is pretty easy to get listed
2. once listed, your coin doesn't get delisted for having low volume of transactions at some point in the future
3. besides the exchange, Cryptopia offers mining pools for the coins listed
4. there is no frigging exchange for eMark right now! Cryptsy's wallet never works, since the beginning of time and Coins-e is one of the worst trouble-making exchanges out there. Totally untrustworthy. This is the worst that can happen to a coin.

That's another story. I sent UNO coins to mintpal and next day ~~~*poof*~~~

Another way to test exchanges is what I did with coins-e to buy DEM. I sent a low amount of BTC, converted into a few DEM and sent it to my wallet. Everything worked fine. Then I sent a larger amount, exchanged and withdrew without problems. Always send very few even to trusted ones, just to check how it works at that moment.

O_o
heavensopen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 01:06:36 PM

That's another story. I sent UNO coins to mintpal and next day ~~~*poof*~~~

Another way to test exchanges is what I did with coins-e to buy DEM. I sent a low amount of BTC, converted into a few DEM and sent it to my wallet. Everything worked fine. Then I sent a larger amount, exchanged and withdrew without problems. Always send very few even to trusted ones, just to check how it works at that moment.

If you want, I can send you a series of emails I have exchanged with Coins-e, for several coins.
I have lost DEM, EMD, ORB and a couple of other coins, fortunately the amounts were relatively small because I was testing them.
Problems 3 months old, not only they haven't been resolved, but they also stopped responding to me.

No, I am not putting even a fragment of satoshi there
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:20:45 PM

Attention Everyone

As you already know, eMark is on Cryptopia Exchange for voting: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

It is Saturday and we have to take a decision. I just checked and there are actually two coins that have a lot of DOT votes this week:

At least one of them is certain to be listed for exchange - and it is extremely possible for both coins to gather over 5 million votes and be listed.

This leaves us with two options: we either raise 5 million DOT coins till tomorrow to be listed as well on Monday, or we wait for next week. I would like to hear your opinions on this. The equivalent to 5M DOTs is about 0.85 BTC currently.

LiteDoge already hit the 5 mio and nautilus will for sure. Next competitor would be Pandacoin.
User support looks good, but o2ocoin is too strong.
the last user vote winner only needed 129 votes to be listed.
I think we should collect some cheap DOTs to prepare and try next week.
first with user votes and if this doesn't work throw in the DOTs.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
heavensopen

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:10:37 PM

Attention Everyone

LiteDoge already hit the 5 mio and nautilus will for sure. Next competitor would be Pandacoin.
User support looks good, but o2ocoin is too strong.
the last user vote winner only needed 129 votes to be listed.
I think we should collect some cheap DOTs to prepare and try next week.
first with user votes and if this doesn't work throw in the DOTs.

NAUT will get listed whether it hits 5M or not. It doesn't matter, since they are way ahead of PND.
edit: in fact, if they hit 5M they are doing a favor to PND, because it will get listed too.
O2O will get listed for sure too, so there will be no competitor in user votes next week.

I believe this is the best thing to do too but I wanted to hear what the rest are thinking.
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:23:26 AM

actually I would like to hear what the devs are thinking.

O_o
XZed

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:37:54 PM

If dev cares about coin marketing, this one can be a promoting point :

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/bargeld-peter-bofinger-will-muenzen-und-scheine-abschaffen-a-1033905.html
XZed

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:19:26 PM

It seems someone attempted to...

http://www.kdr.si
heavensopen

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 06:39:04 PM

this site is scam actually
take a look at the exchange rate - 1 DEM = 1 EUR !!!!!!!
plus it has no SSL and no contact info

This site is not legit.
XZed

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:36:44 PM

this site is scam actually
take a look at the exchange rate - 1 DEM = 1 EUR !!!!!!!
plus it has no SSL and no contact info

This site is not legit.
Yes, obviously Smiley... But didn't think someone tried to with DEM Smiley....
By the way, this coin (as any crypto) really needs a FIAT exchange..
Fyuri

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:46:39 PM

Yes, we are here.
We have wrote Mullick some Mails, but no answer. We don´t know what problems has Cryptsy with our wallet. :-(
Coins.at is not under our control. But is running at this time.
Rumhocker work on a new Wallet. But it is a lot of work.
I have ask some programmers for help to implement POS, TX Comment and eMark parameters to Bitcoin protocoll 0.10.x but the answer was "This is work for month" I canot belive it, but Rumhocker tell me the same.
OK, we have time to wait if at the end is all 100% safe.
At this time the problem is we don´t have exchange.
And thanks to heavensopen for his commitment to bring us a new exchange.
Many user has read it to late that we can win the voting this week. But im sure that we are the winner in the next round.

Fyuri
Fyuri

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:01:42 PM

By the way, this coin (as any crypto) really needs a FIAT exchange

I have a running Exchange Software since Dez/2013 based on bitcoin-central.net. You can change DEM/EUR/BTC. But it is not possible to bring a Crypto exchange online in Germany. Also, nobody from us want take the risk of official state hackers or long arm of the law...

The only chance is you use www.crown-ex.com. Its headquartered in the Czech Republic. But there is very low DEM turnover. (it this the right word???)
heavensopen

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:12:34 PM

By the way, this coin (as any crypto) really needs a FIAT exchange

I have a running Exchange Software since Dez/2013 based on bitcoin-central.net. You can change DEM/EUR/BTC. But it is not possible to bring a Crypto exchange online in Germany. Also, nobody from us want take the risk of official state hackers or long arm of the law...

The only chance is you use www.crown-ex.com. Its headquartered in the Czech Republic. But there is very low DEM turnover. (it this the right word???)

I believe the right term is "volume"
referring to volume of transactions

Anyway..... I believe this coin has great potential but very few people took it seriously. And the real damage is done by the lack of an exchange that actually works and is trustworthy. I don't understand why DEM was abandoned so much. And I am amazed it has survived for so long under these circumstances. This must mean something.

Listen, Cryptopia is the first step, eMark needs to be listed somewhere in order for people to take it seriously. If you are committed to this coin and you are willing to put a serious amount of effort, eMark can be listed on other exchanges too. But right now it needs to hang on to somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: