Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

This would be the best action that the team Ubcoin has done, the adoption of the different languages is the key to gain more support from the community. By this, they can draw attention to alot of investors into the crypto community which will help them to become a competitive project in the future. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain their credibility as one of the most popular project in the cryptomarket.
Yes that is definitely true buddy. I agree with that. That the team Ubcoin made a good decision to a have a fresh and inspiring selection of articles about Ubcoin in various languages. This will really make more users, supporters and potential and serious investors to come attract and engage here in tye Ubcoin project. I hope that the project team will continuous it development for this exchane crypt9 currency for real goods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

86% of Aerospace and Defense companies expect to integrate blockchain into their systems by 2021: http://accntu.re/2JBBwJ3

We also expect blockchain to be a game-changer, but for the world trade 🌏
#Ubcoin ITO Stage 4 ends in less than 2 days ⏳

Blockchain will be everywhere in a couple years from now and they will all be connected via a protocol. It's going to be a crazy future.

It is going to be any where until now but can not be sure what will happen in the future with Blockchain.

I am also want to believe with blockchain to be a game-changer which will sooner more people will able to like the blockchain. Especially Ubcoin, this is a chance for the to increase their popularity. I hope that they will gain a massive appreciation in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

This would be the best action that the team Ubcoin has done, the adoption of the different languages is the key to gain more support from the community. By this, they can draw attention to alot of investors into the crypto community which will help them to become a competitive project in the future. Hopefully this project will continue to develop and maintain their credibility as one of the most popular project in the cryptomarket.
Yes that is definitely true buddy. I agree with that. That the team Ubcoin made a good decision to a have a fresh and inspiring selection of articles about Ubcoin in various languages. This will really make more users, supporters and potential and serious investors to come attract and engage here in tye Ubcoin project. I hope that the project team will continuous it development for this exchane crypt9 currency for real goods.

More translations will be released will make the project more reliable since they will gather many people around the world, they need to provide a helpful guidelines to the members. Ubcoin will be a great project in the future.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

More translations will be released will make the project more reliable since they will gather many people around the world, they need to provide a helpful guidelines to the members. Ubcoin will be a great project in the future.
it seems to me that such a wide dissemination of information about the project will have a good effect on its future work. The more translations, the more people will learn about the benefits of using the Ubcoin platform.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

I agree with you that if UBcoin can translate into many languages ​​for investors around the world to access information, it will be great, the success of UBcoin will be even higher.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

Ubcoin wanted to proved something because they are making more marketing strategy. What I wanted to know that, is the team still joining some conference because this is also gives big impact to their ICO.
True, the team need more marketing strategies. I think there is no feedback about conference yet. This is also true that if this will happened it can help the project specialy to it's  ICO. The project sales ended last May and still there is no new updates on how successful the sales was. Hope team will release some new updates and information about the project.
Really? I thought they were not needing more marketing strategies as their strategy is very great enough to earn more audience.
Yes, indeed. I agree with you sir, their strategy is more than enough for this project. i will looking forward to see how does the project looks like in the future.

Strategy is highly needed in the project, the team should be more focusing on the strategy in order to maintain their position  with that they will earn success. To the team hope they will continue in giving updates and information about the project. I am sure they will succeed soon.
This project need more innovation to gain more investors and to move forward and will able to compete to other projects. Ubcoin is a great project that gives big opportunity to the members and a promising goal.
Well, if the Ubcoin project team will just keep on striving and improving themselves here in the community of crypto currency, then its great potential and capabilities will be recognize by the crowd and more people will reach the Ubcoin information and become a users, supporters and investors of this project. I am looking forward for this project to become one benefited to the people and the community as well.

I believe this will happen to UBcoin, because they have put so much effort to build UBcoin from a very good idea into a real product, investors are paying a lot of attention to UBcoin so we can hope for the success of UBcoin

of course, developers pay much attention to this project, but they have not told us for a very long time about what kind of work is being done now in the project. I think it would be very interesting for the supporters of the project.
If you want update on the project itself, you can ask them directly on telegram and i am sure that they will answer your inquiry and besides they have always update on their project and you can read them in their telegram channel. The team is very serious on what they are doing.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

What's the news on sales? How is your plan going? Do you mention the number of sales of tokens somewhere? If so, where can I see this information about selling tokens?

Have you checked our website, ubcoin.io yet? You can find all the info on there.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

🎥 Alexis Bledel will star in a crypto money laundering thriller titled Crypto: http://bit.ly/2t4ecgK

Do you think the movie will gross millions?
#Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 4 is still going on! Discounts of up to 44% are waiting for you on https://ubcoin.io  🎁
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

it seems to me that such a wide dissemination of information about the project will have a good effect on its future work. The more translations, the more people will learn about the benefits of using the Ubcoin platform.
Agree, the continous spreading of information and the good marketing strategies help the project to be popular and famous.  Will translations are very important to connect with other people and investors in their own way and language. Helps to make the project more understandable.
Junralz

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

It is really nice to know that the team provided many languages in order for the platform be more understandable in different nationality. Well, this is common and it is still good that they really provide it just to make sure everything will be in a better understanding.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

It is really nice to know that the team provided many languages in order for the platform be more understandable in different nationality. Well, this is common and it is still good that they really provide it just to make sure everything will be in a better understanding.
This is an excellent move of providing different languages in which the platform really can be fully understood by every country individuals who want to join the Ubcoin projects which is open around the world who wants crypto through this very simple transactions of buy snd sell goods for crypto exchanges in Ubcoin token.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

🎥 Alexis Bledel will star in a crypto money laundering thriller titled Crypto: http://bit.ly/2t4ecgK

#Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 4 is still going on! Discounts of up to 44% are waiting for you on https://ubcoin.io  🎁

Great movement from the Ubcoin! I think this is a great idea to give a discount for the potential investors to go invest in this project!
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Great movement from the Ubcoin! I think this is a great idea to give a discount for the potential investors to go invest in this project!
Indeed, this is the biggest movement by the project to increase the audience by making a film cast by Alexis Bledel.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

I agree with you that if UBcoin can translate into many languages ​​for investors around the world to access information, it will be great, the success of UBcoin will be even higher.

Yeah, having different languages can appeal and attract foreign investors and users, this showed positive results then and so in the future.

Shaniava

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

Can I buy anything on your platform by paying for part with  fiat, and part with crypto currencies?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

What's the news on sales? How is your plan going? Do you mention the number of sales of tokens somewhere? If so, where can I see this information about selling tokens?

Have you checked our website, ubcoin.io yet? You can find all the info on there.

Yes, I did not look where I should. Now I see how many tokens were sold and how much you got for this money. What do you plan to spend all the money that you earned? Are there action plans?
dolcevita99

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Can I buy anything on your platform by paying for part with  fiat, and part with crypto currencies?
As far as I know, no. They only accept crypto currency, if you do not have it, then you first have to buy bitcoin for fiat money and then just for bitcom you can buy a Ubcoin token. If I'm wrong you can check this information on the site.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

Difinitely, it is the right time to joined on this project and invest because that 44% discounts is really a good way to earned more Ubcoin tokens and hold it until the launching of it will be finalized. And I'm sure that whoever decided now to buy it, will be thankful soon because the project really have what it takes to become more profitable.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Agree, this project will be a  success soon. All the hard work of team members and  developers will be paid off after the long process and procedures. Translations will be a good help to gain and attract more investors.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

Difinitely, it is the right time to joined on this project and invest because that 44% discounts is really a good way to earned more Ubcoin tokens and hold it until the launching of it will be finalized. And I'm sure that whoever decided now to buy it, will be thankful soon because the project really have what it takes to become more profitable.
Yes it is, the 44% discount will truly a great deal. Hoping for more participants in the project. If you have savings you could spare some for investments. Mybe you can get more profits from your investments.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: