Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 12:21:18 PM by vickycoin05

I hope you advance. Good website, well-advised design, seamless idea.
You are right, this project is really good and i am following this project for some time and they have a positive development of their project. Hope this project will give me smile someday.
Agree,  the project improves alot. Since it was started its been improving and progressing well with the help of its active team members and developers. I am positive that this will be a one of  the successful project in the crypto market soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

I like the activity on Twitter that the project demonstrates, I think that this is a good sign of their reliability

It only shows how dedicated team members to their respective task. They are competent enough to make the project grow. The project progress was impressive and attractive to anyone. The activity on Twitter shown the creative and fabulous ideas of the people behind this project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

To those people who didn't have the chance to watch the AMA Session with CEO Felix, here is the link of it -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hQRTl1ckec . I'm really happy to whoever got the reward of the best questions which they got a UBC bonuses!
Thanks  buddy, I was looking for this link. Glad to know that except project team members there are few supporters that is very concerned and loyal to the project. This project will attain prosperity and achieve its goals became of many are helping to make things happened.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:30:19 AM

I am pleasantly surprised that such support for the project is now beginning to grow. Thanks to this, the team even decided to meet together and discuss further actions with the project. This gives evidence that the development team does not care about its followers.
The team does care for it's followers bro, in fact they are organizing a meet up in Russia if you want. Yes, you are right the followers of this Ubcoin project is growing day by day and it is because of the hardwork of the team behind this project. If you want to participate their ICO, stage 4 of sale is on going.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:01:49 AM

I am pleasantly surprised that such support for the project is now beginning to grow. Thanks to this, the team even decided to meet together and discuss further actions with the project. This gives evidence that the development team does not care about its followers.
The team does care for it's followers bro, in fact they are organizing a meet up in Russia if you want. Yes, you are right the followers of this Ubcoin project is growing day by day and it is because of the hardwork of the team behind this project. If you want to participate their ICO, stage 4 of sale is on going.
Agree, I can see the full assistance of team members in this projec. In there socialmedia channels the supporters and all inquiries was address directly. Yes, project community is growing so with the project progress and new developments.
dolcevita99

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

Same here. I was amaze with the continuous improvement and increase of the supporters and investors of the project. I now can say that the team did their job well, because even negative feedback was came it never affect the whole project specialy the trust of the people around crypto community.
That's why I remain to monitor the development of the project every day, because I like how the team promotes the project and calls it with different promotions and even with football! The team is trying very hard to develop the project as much as possible, every day is getting better and better.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

I am grateful that the team is having a party in World Fifa Russia which gives big opportunity to the members of Ubcoin to gather and spend time each other. This will also help the project to be exposed in the world also having a question and answer portion about the project will be a great idea.
Glucmiti

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

It is a crypto exchange is very good.
A very detailed and profitable website, very good idea!  Good luck all.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

Same here. I was amaze with the continuous improvement and increase of the supporters and investors of the project. I now can say that the team did their job well, because even negative feedback was came it never affect the whole project specialy the trust of the people around crypto community.
That's why I remain to monitor the development of the project every day, because I like how the team promotes the project and calls it with different promotions and even with football! The team is trying very hard to develop the project as much as possible, every day is getting better and better.
They used different methods on developing their project and also advertising which the project gains more investors fast. I like the project a lot that makes me feel ease with their performance that the team is really doing great.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

They used different methods on developing their project and also advertising which the project gains more investors fast. I like the project a lot that makes me feel ease with their performance that the team is really doing great.
Me too  I like the promotional and ideas that the project has. I love how they make things fall according to their plans special their way to entertain the inquiries and concerns of the investors and supporters. Hppe Hope they will continue the process of creating great updates and progress.
Chapman-Hana

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

Good day guys. I expect this plan increase well and ideally! Cognizant website, amazing idea!
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:32:45 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 03:58:05 AM by Fortified

Me too  I like the promotional and ideas that the project has. I love how they make things fall according to their plans special their way to entertain the inquiries and concerns of the investors and supporters. Hppe Hope they will continue the process of creating great updates and progress.

Yes, I will agree to all but it would be better if this project will be launch before the end of FIFA WORLD CUP because for me it is a good start for the business with the event like this , and I'm sure that many athletes wants to experience this unique system of acquiring goods using Ubcoin .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

Me too  I like the promotional and ideas that the project has. I love how they make things fall according to their plans special their way to entertain the inquiries and concerns of the investors and supporters. Hppe Hope they will continue the process of creating great updates and progress.

Yes, I will agree to all but it would be better if this project will be launch before the end of FIFA WORLD CUP becuase for me it is a good start for the business with the event like this , and I'm sure that many athletes wants to experience this unique system of acquiring goods using Ubcoin .
I think not only the athletes will be interested in the concept of the project. In general, the Ubcoin team proposes to combine the football event with the meeting of the project supporters.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

I am grateful that the team is having a party in World Fifa Russia which gives big opportunity to the members of Ubcoin to gather and spend time each other. This will also help the project to be exposed in the world also having a question and answer portion about the project will be a great idea.
Same here. This kind of event in Russia will give more opportunities of the project since a lot of people on this country have already knowledged about cryptocurrencies. And if the team of Ubcoin will wisely take advantage on it, probably they can captivates more people and make the platform become more popular. Hopefully, they will succeed on this.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

The are taking advantage of the world cup craze to introduce thier project to the public. The advertisers did a brilliant move to take this project further.
Junralz

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

It is like are making more ways to get more investors. Also, I have seen that they are also doing a weekly bounty campaign which they only need higher rank to join the campaign. The team really doing some good strategies to make their project be more known and probably this will increase their popularity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
KingDome

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

It is like are making more ways to get more investors. Also, I have seen that they are also doing a weekly bounty campaign which they only need higher rank to join the campaign. The team really doing some good strategies to make their project be more known and probably this will increase their popularity.
This is a great idea if they were implementing a bounty campaign for the project because it can gain so many efforts on the project.
TonyBons

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

This is a very interesting business with ability.
Absorbing website, brilliant design, responsive idea!
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

Indeed, this kind of a unique project with such a great idea and a great developer that will make you convinced at many times!
Levyathan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

Indeed, this kind of a unique project with such a great idea and a great developer that will make you convinced at many times!
I do agree with you mate. Unique project must have a great developer, but don't forget their solid community, solid community will make the project even greater.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: