Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
IGTcompany

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

hellow.
UbcoinMarket is the new strategic feature of Ubank - mature existing company since 2009.
What is the jurisdiction of your company?
Will you receive a financial license?

Ubcoin is a blockchain project constructed under laws of BVI (British Virgin Islands), but of course, being a global business we also do our best to comply with regulations of all of the jurisdictions with regard to crypto and blockchain matters.
Are British Virgin Islands  licensed for crypto currency activities?
You have AML and KYC policy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

good afternoon. will the current app users receive any bonuses on the ICO? it seems to me that they have a right to this
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

hey. i’m wondering why  not launch the app for iOS   before the Android app? this will accelerate involvement of users of this OS.
i dont think this is rational. especially taking into account the fact that the team has an agreement on pre-installation on Android smartphones
this is the point. use two different marketing strategies for different OCs
well, the idea is not bad, but what’s the reason   to release the app earlier? it is possible to release both apps at the same time, but promote them it in different ways.
i believe that if the importance of iOS users is emphasized, they will use the application more actively.   everything is much simpler in case of Android - Ubcoin will already be available within the pre-installed  ubank
the company has agreements with only a few manufacturers, it is not installed on all Android devices, so the option you proposed may make them discontent
i do not think it will be difficult to enter into agreements with other manufacturers.   they’ve somehow managed to attract the two largest producers
btw, it seems to me that it is worth to conclude an agreement with Xiaomi.   this manufacturer is developing incredibly fast, and is also popular both in China and abroad.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

The draft appears to have been prepared very well with a lot of transparent and detailed information provided in the documentation. The design of the site and the future platform also looks very good and easy to use.

Thank you for your analysis
Betay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

The platform is a pretty cool project that should attract a lot of newcomers to the crypto world. Due to the minimal fees when buying in cryptocurrency, many people will really be interested in selling/buying their products through the platform.

Thank you for your trust!
Betay

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

good afternoon. will the current app users receive any bonuses on the ICO? it seems to me that they have a right to this

Summary of Long-Term Value Enhancing Measures
Ubcoin token is native to the peer-to-peer marketplace ecosystem. Smart contracts will not accept any other cryptocurrency for facilitating transactions in the marketplace. As volume of sales and purchases on the marketplace grows, demand for Ubcoin token will organically increase.
Long term value for those tokens starts at utility and their price also relies on supply and demand. In order to manage supply, help reduce volatility and enable persons who need UBC to obtain them, Ubcoin has created a five-pronged approach:
1) The creation of a Reserve Pool, as described in previous section, ensuring that no new tokens may enter into circulation at prices lower than those paid during Token Sale.
2) We intend that holders of Ubcoin tokens will be offered discounts on fees based on their overall UBC holdings. The more UBC they own, the higher the discount will be. This will likely incentivize clients to buy and hold UBC, further reducing the available supply.
3) Reasonable vesting and anti-dumping prevention mechanisms, as set in previous section.
4) The creation of a Token Buyback Program, funded with up to 10% of Ubcoins’s net operating profits annually.
5) The creation of Burn Program, which will methodically reduce supply the more successful the business becomes.

The details of items 4 and 5 are outline as follows below:
• Token Buyback Program 
The UBC Buyback Program, funded with up to 10% of Ubcoins’s net operating profits annually, will be created. Ubcoin intends to use the UBC Buyback Program to support the stability of UBC on the exchanges as needed. To facilitate liquidity on both buy and sell sides, UBC bought back by Ubcoin will be sold onto the exchange as needed depending on the underlying demand. A key feature of the buyback program is that the buyback offer price is: the larger of (a) token purchase price during private limited pre-sale or public token sale, or (b) current market price, (c) and the larger value multiplied by a factor of 1.1.
 IMPORTANT: Net Operating Profit here refers to net operating profits once Ubcoin is fully operational and does not in any way relate to the sums collected by way of the scheduled Pre-Sale or Token Sale. Purchasers have no rights in respect of the Token Buyback Reserve and the use of the profits is at Ubcoin’s discretion and control. It is also subject to applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Gauging the possible size of this reserve is difficult at the outset of the initial Token Sale. Projections may generally be based on market size and capitalization, as well as speculation based on published data from competitors and general market research.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

there’s more than a month left until the end of ICO, and you are already negotiating with stock exchanges and exchangers. why such a rush?
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

Ubcoin token is native to the peer-to-peer marketplace ecosystem. Smart contracts will not accept any other cryptocurrency for facilitating transactions in the marketplace. As volume of sales and purchases on the marketplace grows, demand for Ubcoin token will organically increase.
Long term value for those tokens starts at utility and their price also relies on supply and demand. In order to manage supply, help reduce volatility and enable persons who need UBC to obtain them, Ubcoin has created a five-pronged approach:
1) The creation of a Reserve Pool, as described in previous section, ensuring that no new tokens may enter into circulation at prices lower than those paid during Token Sale.
2) We intend that holders of Ubcoin tokens will be offered discounts on fees based on their overall UBC holdings. The more UBC they own, the higher the discount will be. This will likely incentivize clients to buy and hold UBC, further reducing the available supply.
3) Reasonable vesting and anti-dumping prevention mechanisms, as set in previous section.
4) The creation of a Token Buyback Program, funded with up to 10% of Ubcoins’s net operating profits annually.
5) The creation of Burn Program, which will methodically reduce supply the more successful the business becomes.

• Token Buyback Program 
The UBC Buyback Program, funded with up to 10% of Ubcoins’s net operating profits annually, will be created. Ubcoin intends to use the UBC Buyback Program to support the stability of UBC on the exchanges as needed. To facilitate liquidity on both buy and sell sides, UBC bought back by Ubcoin will be sold onto the exchange as needed depending on the underlying demand. A key feature of the buyback program is that the buyback offer price is: the larger of (a) token purchase price during private limited pre-sale or public token sale, or (b) current market price, (c) and the larger value multiplied by a factor of 1.1.
 IMPORTANT: Net Operating Profit here refers to net operating profits once Ubcoin is fully operational and does not in any way relate to the sums collected by way of the scheduled Pre-Sale or Token Sale. Purchasers have no rights in respect of the Token Buyback Reserve and the use of the profits is at Ubcoin’s discretion and control. It is also subject to applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Gauging the possible size of this reserve is difficult at the outset of the initial Token Sale. Projections may generally be based on market size and capitalization, as well as speculation based on published data from competitors and general market research.

Yes, indeed, and a small addition to it:

ICORating made a full thorough analysis of the project and assigned it an impressive Stable+ rating.

The experts note that "the project has advantages over its competitors; a business model and a global marketing strategy are presented, and the token is tied to platform services.
Unlike its competitors, the project has a ready audience as a result of 16+ million installations of the Ubank app; the Ubcoin Marketplace will be part of this, which is an advantageous position compared to competitors that have to build up their user bases from scratch.”

You can read the full review here: https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/bankex-rating-review/
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

Hello. Do you plan to connect your app to Bancor Protocol? Many projects use it to supply liquidity.
alexphjones

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

Hey. Why do not you try to attract investors in some non-standard sites?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

Will your app have open source? It seems to me that such an option is used almost everywhere today.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

hello. how many users do you plan to attract during the first 6 months of the app’s operation? usually the peak of activity falls precisely on this period.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

Will your app have open source? It seems to me that such an option is used almost everywhere today.

I think the app will be an open source to all the people who are interested to join. By the way, when will the bounty campaign end? Is it still accepting new participants? I thinking to join soon if it is still available.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

Ubcoinmarket should be promoted and supported because they have a good concept. May I know what would be your requirement to be a qualified seller in your marketplace?
Betay

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

• Token Buyback Program 

Yes, indeed, and a small addition to it:

ICORating made a full thorough analysis of the project and assigned it an impressive Stable+ rating.

The experts note that "the project has advantages over its competitors; a business model and a global marketing strategy are presented, and the token is tied to platform services.
Unlike its competitors, the project has a ready audience as a result of 16+ million installations of the Ubank app; the Ubcoin Marketplace will be part of this, which is an advantageous position compared to competitors that have to build up their user bases from scratch.”

You can read the full review here: https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/bankex-rating-review/

Thank you for this addition
Betay

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Ubcoinmarket should be promoted and supported because they have a good concept. May I know what would be your requirement to be a qualified seller in your marketplace?

Obviously we expect of sellers to respect agreements they make with UBC and with the buyer.
Besides that the sellers will get ratings following up to the processes he went through with sales.
Betay

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Hello. Do you plan to connect your app to Bancor Protocol? Many projects use it to supply liquidity.

We will not discuss exchanges yet, because it might put negotiations at risk.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

Hello, the development team of UBCOIN . Unfortunately I can not visit your official site. My browser can not display the page. Could you help me deal with this problem? Problems or at me though I cleaned all history of visitings, or most likely at you.
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Specific project, nice offers krypto coin exchange facility with real goods. are there any special specifications for real goods that can be converted? and a particular class for sellers?

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

My browser can not display the page. Could you help me deal with this problem? Problems or at me though I cleaned all history of visitings.
Maybe you can try browsing their official site using crome or the like. Or it could be your browser in the update process, try to dowload reset.

Are there any special specifications for real goods that can be converted? and a particular class for sellers?
Maybe for that answer already have the answer on their official site.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: