Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

In my own opinion opening an online marketplace accepting crypto as a payment sounds a little ambitious and difficult to manage. I would lile to know what are your specific plans in making sure that ubcoin marketplace will grow in this industry.
though it is hard, we can observed that this project has been a success and trust worthy , we also observe that this project is developing, this proves that it is being managed well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

In my own opinion opening an online marketplace accepting crypto as a payment sounds a little ambitious and difficult to manage. I would lile to know what are your specific plans in making sure that ubcoin marketplace will grow in this industry.
though it is hard, we can observed that this project has been a success and trust worthy , we also observe that this project is developing, this proves that it is being managed well.

thank you!

Bellissimo! - we have updates in ITALIAN about the Ubcoin Market!

Enjoy THREE video reviews in Italian:

The Crypto Gateway — Investire In Criptovalute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iogKscvQNsg&feature=youtu.be

Chat Mining Italia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faM64X-9u2k&feature=youtu.be

Trend Online https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2B_ktM5xQk

Some well-written articles in ITALIAN:

Trader Link
http://www.traderlink.it/notizie/news-trend-online/ubcoin-la-nuova-era-delle-criptovalute_181284FRIAYUDDP

Trend Online
http://www.trend-online.com/bitcoin/ubcoin-criptovalute/

Join our Italian Chat: https://t.me/ubcoinitalian and also enjoy WP and OnePager in Italian on https://ubcoin.io/locals!

20% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 2 expires TODAY in a few hours! Invest NOW on https://ubcoin.io
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

In fact, Ubcoin will be a trading platform, which provides for the creation of comfortable conditions for both buyers and sellers. Ubcoin plans to create regional marketing teams to support local events, including the formation and development of a regional user of communities, targeted advertising campaigns and coordination of marketing activities.
Most likely it will. The main thing is to bring the project to a new level and make a good advertising campaign for it. With such success, it will be possible to attract many more investors who will be able to attract more investors with them, and so the team will collect the investments which will be enough to implement the project.
Agree, the main reason for project advertisements is to invite and attract more investors and supporters. The project should start to promote and advertise the project to gain and increase investors to make this project a success. Hope project team members will launched brilliant and appealing advertisements so they can captivate the interest of the project.

Ubcoin platform has very well prepared for their launching, the needed discounts to the customers and investors are given to nvestors for their investors , the Ubank today treated their customer,investors very well and promises the deliveries well to the investors , so this project is very well launched ,customers should trust Ubcoin, the Ubank because this management have already launched some three successful projects prior to this ICO project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

The project looks very helpful as well as profitable for the investment. And the team behind the project is not only innovative but also it is well experienced. Also, the team is always stays active on all the social media platforms. And the team is working very well right now and they are started becoming popular. I really hope due to this team the project will reach great heights.

Yes, team members are very active and very approachable in all socialmedia. The project is now catching the attention of many in the crypto market community. The team member need to be more patient and attentive because many will be joining the project and questions and clarifications are increasing so need enough patients to manage all the stress and anxiety. Gudluck to the entire team members of Ubcoin.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

In fact, Ubcoin will be a trading platform, which provides for the creation of comfortable conditions for both buyers and sellers. Ubcoin plans to create regional marketing teams to support local events, including the formation and development of a regional user of communities, targeted advertising campaigns and coordination of marketing activities.
Most likely it will. The main thing is to bring the project to a new level and make a good advertising campaign for it. With such success, it will be possible to attract many more investors who will be able to attract more investors with them, and so the team will collect the investments which will be enough to implement the project.
Agree, the main reason for project advertisements is to invite and attract more investors and supporters. The project should start to promote and advertise the project to gain and increase investors to make this project a success. Hope project team members will launched brilliant and appealing advertisements so they can captivate the interest of the project.

Adverting a cryptocurrency ICO is pretty damn difficult right now, most places and advertisement networks have pretty much banned all forms of crypto adverts (FB, Adsense, etc)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

Hey there! I'm glad to see a project that vows to improve e-commerce, for all intends and purposes. I have one question though – is there a possibility of you setting up a web version? I don't like smartphone apps Sad

I think they will make a web version that provides this platform to all users, although mobile applications are more convenient and popular nowadays.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

The project looks very helpful as well as profitable for the investment. And the team behind the project is not only innovative but also it is well experienced. Also, the team is always stays active on all the social media platforms. And the team is working very well right now and they are started becoming popular. I really hope due to this team the project will reach great heights.

Yes, team members are very active and very approachable in all socialmedia. The project is now catching the attention of many in the crypto market community. The team member need to be more patient and attentive because many will be joining the project and questions and clarifications are increasing so need enough patients to manage all the stress and anxiety. Gudluck to the entire team members of Ubcoin.

Thank you!

Some cool video reviews and articles in PORTUGUESE

Canal Mais Bitcoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H951n4JlmfA&feature=youtu.be

BITCOINRJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U2KrgPComw

PortaldoBitcoin
Entrevista com Ubcoin Market – Uma Maneira Fácil de Investir em Criptomoedas
https://portaldobitcoin.com/entrevista-com-ubcoin-market-uma-maneira-facil-de-investir-em-criptomoedas/

PortaldoBitcoin
Ubcoin Market e Samsung: Uma Bela Amizade
https://portaldobitcoin.com/ubcoin-market-e-samsung-uma-bela-amizade/

ATTENTION! 20% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 2 expires TODAY in 6 hours! Invest NOW on https://ubcoin.io
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Will the team add more languages on the whitepaper and onepager located here -> https://ubcoin.io/locals ? I think it's a good thing if there will be a lot of choices that will help understand the idea of the project with the prescribed users language.

This is a great feature to have Smiley Letting people choose their prescribed language in which they can easily understand the concept of the project. Hoping the team will really add more languages to choose from.

It is a must if you want to serve the needs of a globally distributed community! Smiley

We have different languages, it's always good to hear that the team creates innovations which they can use to gather attention from the investors.
Yes, it sounds good. The team is providing more options according to the countries and their languages. This great initiative was taken by the team. And this kind of activities will definitely help the project to catch the attention.The team behind the Ubcoin is so innovative they are always come with different kind of activities and every time these activities work very well.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

I see that there are two days left to be able to use the 14% bonus, after that the bonus will be unavailable. I'm wondering where I can see how much money the team has already collected during the sales?
Let me see about this. 4718 ETH / 93.18 BTC is the collected amount of money during the sales, it is stated on their official website. May I know how to get the 14% bonus? I didn't see it anywhere.

You will get a 20% bonus and this will last just for 1 day, so be fast!
yes that's right, and after that a bonus of 17% will be available. In principle, this is also a very good bonus for buying, in my opinion.

It is really a very reasonable offer which I think investors will surely be interested to join the ICO. Ubcoin has an equivalent bonus in every stage of their ICO so the earlier the better so people should do invest as early as they can.

This bonuses offered by the team Ubcoin is a good plan as this will surely captivates people's attention and interest because it will give them a chanced to earned more profits ahead. And having this kind of strategy will always have a good results as more ICO contributors will keep coming to grab the opportunity. So, it's better also that the team provide good promotion inorder for this to be happen.
We work as hard as we can to promote the project on all platforms. I would like to encourage you to check out the website: ubcoin.io
Thank you so much for the information that you shared in this thread. Atleast supporters and investors do have answer to all their questions and clarifications regarding the project status and updates. Please for all fkllow-up questions please dont hesitate to visit website:ubcoin.oi for more products details.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

Adverting a cryptocurrency ICO is pretty damn difficult right now, most places and advertisement networks have pretty much banned all forms of crypto adverts (FB, Adsense, etc)
The real skilled developer all the same without problems will be able to find ways of promoting of the project, using all possible resources.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

Hey there! I'm glad to see a project that vows to improve e-commerce, for all intends and purposes. I have one question though – is there a possibility of you setting up a web version? I don't like smartphone apps Sad

Yes, as soon as the apps are fully functional, there will be worked on a web version Smiley

Good thing to know that the team are open to all suggestions and concerns from the supporters because it only means that the community of this project have good communications that will lead for the betterment of Ubcoin project. If this will continue, I'm sure that the success will not be impossible as this team have really what it takes to make this project a good kind of investments.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

Yes, as soon as the apps are fully functional, there will be worked on a web version Smiley

Good thing to know that the team are open to all suggestions and concerns from the supporters because it only means that the community of this project have good communications that will lead for the betterment of Ubcoin project. If this will continue, I'm sure that the success will not be impossible as this team have really what it takes to make this project a good kind of investments.

Agree with you, being open and being clear to the investors is something you'll look up for a project. It's an indication that the team will be successful in the long run with that kind of attitude. Congrats, team UBCoin.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

The real skilled developer all the same without problems will be able to find ways of promoting of the project, using all possible resources.

The project needs to have a well-skilled members in order the project will be succeed.  Its not a question if this is a good project because we can already see it on how it grows and its outcome. Best thing to do with the team is just continue to find ways in developing more to make this project become much better.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

The project needs to have a well-skilled members in order the project will be succeed.  Its not a question if this is a good project because we can already see it on how it grows and its outcome. Best thing to do with the team is just continue to find ways in developing more to make this project become much better.

Indeed. We need to focus on the team because they're the one who develops the project and direct the operation of it. I'm hoping they will stay intact until the platform reach its destination on the roadmap.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

I think they will make a web version that provides this platform to all users, although mobile applications are more convenient and popular nowadays.

Even though mobile application is getting popular nowadays. We can't deny that PC users is much more active in dealing with a platform. So its safe to say that web app is needed to gain more investors.
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

Exactly. But I guess UBCoin can handle that. They need to create bounty programs so that they may able to gain more investors and new prospects. Bounty program plays a crucial role today because of social media banning ICO ads.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

Indeed. We need to focus on the team because they're the one who develops the project and direct the operation of it. I'm hoping they will stay intact until the platform reach its destination on the roadmap.

They will definitely stay intact to their clients so that if there are concerns it will be clarify as quickly as possible. Ubcoin team continuous to find more ways to developed their platform so maybe as the time goes by, investors will definitely take time to know more about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

Let me know if my understanding of this Ubcoin marketplace is correct on how it will works;

If I'm a crypto investor and I have a item like gadget that I want to sell online I can post it to Ubcoin marketplace website and wait for a buyer. The buyer can use his crypto coins and convert it to Ubcoin thru exchanges and use the Ubcoin to buy the gadget at Ubcoin marketplace. Once the payment has been done both parties can get their part thru smart contract...
...seems very easy to do some transactions as you can buy and sell old stuff...

How about the freight cost does it include on the selling price?

Just imagine you already fill-out some data about an item that you will buy, I think they already provided a price-list about the cost of the shipment fee. As you can see in some online stores, shipment fee is excluded in the item but if you can get their minimum value to have a free shipment fee then definitely there is no need to worry.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

The project's popularity today is really on a green mark Wink With the team continuing to improve this one to be a reliable one, no doubt that it will really be the next big one in the cryptomarket. I really want to tell that everyone who are interested in knowing the project needs to take time to read the updates and some announce on their social media acc and Medium.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:20 PM

Will the team add more languages on the whitepaper and onepager located here -> https://ubcoin.io/locals ? I think it's a good thing if there will be a lot of choices that will help understand the idea of the project with the prescribed users language.
This is a great feature to have Smiley Letting people choose their prescribed language in which they can easily understand the concept of the project. Hoping the team will really add more languages to choose from.

It is a must if you want to serve the needs of a globally distributed community! Smiley
Yes, i have appreciate this action of UBCoin team. Actually i see at some project, they listing variety language white paper at their topic but UBCoin listing it at website, so convenient.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: