Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63890 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.
I agree with you. The team makes the project recognizable and very accessible to ordinary users. Therefore, the project will have a very good popularity, as they try very much. For a small amount of time, a lot of new users joined the project, this is a positive result.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

My understanding of this project is that it would be very easy now for someone to own cryptocurrency with this project's platform. If i want to sell my car in exchange for a cryptocurrency because i want to own one, is it possible? Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me.
I think car is so expensive goods. Maybe this platform will do the small products first, such as shirt, electricity goods,.. something like that. And everything can sold out and get payment via crypto currency via UBCoin.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

In fact, Ubcoin will be a trading platform, which provides for the creation of comfortable conditions for both buyers and sellers. Ubcoin plans to create regional marketing teams to support local events, including the formation and development of a regional user of communities, targeted advertising campaigns and coordination of marketing activities.
Most likely it will. The main thing is to bring the project to a new level and make a good advertising campaign for it. With such success, it will be possible to attract many more investors who will be able to attract more investors with them, and so the team will collect the investments which will be enough to implement the project.
Agree, the main reason for project advertisements is to invite and attract more investors and supporters. The project should start to promote and advertise the project to gain and increase investors to make this project a success. Hope project team members will launched brilliant and appealing advertisements so they can captivate the interest of the project.

Adverting a cryptocurrency ICO is pretty damn difficult right now, most places and advertisement networks have pretty much banned all forms of crypto adverts (FB, Adsense, etc)
The real skilled developer all the same without problems will be able to find ways of promoting of the project, using all possible resources.

The project needs to have a well-skilled members in order the project will be succeed.  Its not a question if this is a good project because we can already see it on how it grows and its outcome. Best thing to do with the team is just continue to find ways in developing more to make this project become much better.

Indeed. We need to focus on the team because they're the one who develops the project and direct the operation of it. I'm hoping they will stay intact until the platform reach its destination on the roadmap.

They will definitely stay intact to their clients so that if there are concerns it will be clarify as quickly as possible. Ubcoin team continuous to find more ways to developed their platform so maybe as the time goes by, investors will definitely take time to know more about the platform.

Correct it is because the clients needs feedback anytime that is the reason why the team is always keep in touch at a moment. They keep in touch with the project for the progress and developing. The platform is well organize that is the reason why many investors investving in this project. The platform always in accordance with the needs of the cloints for them to have contentment of what they invested.

Ubcoin received many positive feedback to their clients and investors, this can boost their popularity and moral in the crypto world. The team are really active to entertain all the problems and concern of all the members that supports this project. The platform be a great asset of Ubcoin.

With this dedication and more effort from the development team I believe that UBcoin will become a popular platform with extremely high usage value.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

In fact, Ubcoin will be a trading platform, which provides for the creation of comfortable conditions for both buyers and sellers. Ubcoin plans to create regional marketing teams to support local events, including the formation and development of a regional user of communities, targeted advertising campaigns and coordination of marketing activities.
the fact that Ubcoin is doing their best to meet comfortable conditions for everyone makes the project more reassuring. Hoping that the plans would go smoothly.
I also hope the same hope with you for this project.  Ubcoin is actively seeking updayes for the betterment of their project and made this project  different from the others since competition is  high hope they wont stop to improve and implement unique ideas for the attractions of possible investors and participants.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

Most likely it will. The main thing is to bring the project to a new level and make a good advertising campaign for it. With such success, it will be possible to attract many more investors who will be able to attract more investors with them, and so the team will collect the investments which will be enough to implement the project.
Agree, the main reason for project advertisements is to invite and attract more investors and supporters. The project should start to promote and advertise the project to gain and increase investors to make this project a success. Hope project team members will launched brilliant and appealing advertisements so they can captivate the interest of the project.

Adverting a cryptocurrency ICO is pretty damn difficult right now, most places and advertisement networks have pretty much banned all forms of crypto adverts (FB, Adsense, etc)
The real skilled developer all the same without problems will be able to find ways of promoting of the project, using all possible resources.

The project needs to have a well-skilled members in order the project will be succeed.  Its not a question if this is a good project because we can already see it on how it grows and its outcome. Best thing to do with the team is just continue to find ways in developing more to make this project become much better.

Indeed. We need to focus on the team because they're the one who develops the project and direct the operation of it. I'm hoping they will stay intact until the platform reach its destination on the roadmap.

They will definitely stay intact to their clients so that if there are concerns it will be clarify as quickly as possible. Ubcoin team continuous to find more ways to developed their platform so maybe as the time goes by, investors will definitely take time to know more about the platform.

Correct it is because the clients needs feedback anytime that is the reason why the team is always keep in touch at a moment. They keep in touch with the project for the progress and developing. The platform is well organize that is the reason why many investors investving in this project. The platform always in accordance with the needs of the cloints for them to have contentment of what they invested.

Ubcoin received many positive feedback to their clients and investors, this can boost their popularity and moral in the crypto world. The team are really active to entertain all the problems and concern of all the members that supports this project. The platform be a great asset of Ubcoin.

With this dedication and more effort from the development team I believe that UBcoin will become a popular platform with extremely high usage value.

The project has received so many positive feedback from their clients and this is a great achievement which has achieved by the team in the form of positive feedback. The team behind the Ubcoin is consistently taking major actions towards the project and these actions work very well and also these actions are helping or pushing forward the project towards the success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
tiCeR

Activity: 1750
Merit: 755

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

In my own opinion opening an online marketplace accepting crypto as a payment sounds a little ambitious and difficult to manage. I would lile to know what are your specific plans in making sure that ubcoin marketplace will grow in this industry.
though it is hard, we can observed that this project has been a success and trust worthy , we also observe that this project is developing, this proves that it is being managed well.
Every project should have to be ambitious, challenging and realistic to make it worthy for the hardwork, time and money. Yeah this Ubcoin has it and with the solid core team and there experiences. Indeed, we can expect a real and huge success for Ubcoin.

You still need realistic goals and I wouldn't say that as of now all cryptocurrency projects have that. Some of them want to change everything at once.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.
It's very pleasant to recieved that news, Ubcoin was just started early this month I think, but in short term of time the project made its own name and make ot reach the top. The team are actively looking for strategies for the betterment
of the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

As a rule, good ratings not always an indicator because it can be bought. However in this project everything looks really not bad and work of team is very well observed.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

As a rule, good ratings not always an indicator because it can be bought. However in this project everything looks really not bad and work of team is very well observed.

Some more info about the work of the team:

💥 UBCOIN FOUNDER FELIX KHACHATRYAN DISHES ON UPCOMING UBCOIN MARKET MVP, BIG NAME PARTNERSHIPS, AND MORE: an exclusive interview by Bitcoinist.com!

You can read it here: http://bitcoinist.com/ubcoin-founder-felix-khachatryan-dishes-upcoming-ubcoin-market-mvp-big-name-partnerships/
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

Hey there! I'm glad to see a project that vows to improve e-commerce, for all intends and purposes. I have one question though – is there a possibility of you setting up a web version? I don't like smartphone apps Sad

I think they will make a web version that provides this platform to all users, although mobile applications are more convenient and popular nowadays.

Even though mobile application is getting popular nowadays. We can't deny that PC users is much more active in dealing with a platform. So its safe to say that web app is needed to gain more investors.

As soon as the apps are developed in descent way, the team will also look into the webversion, so no worries Wink
Betay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

💥 UBCOIN FOUNDER FELIX KHACHATRYAN DISHES ON UPCOMING UBCOIN MARKET MVP, BIG NAME PARTNERSHIPS, AND MORE: an exclusive interview by Bitcoinist.com!
Read it here:
http://bitcoinist.com/ubcoin-founder-felix-khachatryan-dishes-upcoming-ubcoin-market-mvp-big-name-partnerships/

🔥 17% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 is ongoing! Invest NOW on https://ubcoin.io
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Read it here:
http://bitcoinist.com/ubcoin-founder-felix-khachatryan-dishes-upcoming-ubcoin-market-mvp-big-name-partnerships/

🔥 17% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 is ongoing! Invest NOW on https://ubcoin.io

It's so nice to hear that the team Ubcoin are working hard now inorder to provide a good platform for all people in the bitcoin world. And now that the founders of this project have upcoming interviews, I'm pretty sure that this will boost the popularity of Ubcoin because people will see how serious the team to pursue this project inorder to have a good implementation someday.
Betay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

I have an answer. Where is  ubank company address? Smiley
Um, that was a question, not an answer. Well, Ubank is an online home loan and bankings platform, but I couldn't find any address behind it, you can check your own here: https://www.ubank.com.au

About UBCoin the location is as follows:
The top management and biz dev are in the UAE office, development team is traditionally in Russia as the ubank app was developed there.
Betay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

My understanding of this project is that it would be very easy now for someone to own cryptocurrency with this project's platform. If i want to sell my car in exchange for a cryptocurrency because i want to own one, is it possible? Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me.

So you want to sell your car because you want to own cryptocurrency? I am having a bit of a hard time reading your question correctly:)
Betay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

It can and it will buddy Wink
Betay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

Where did you read the reviews? On some ICO review site? Cause I haven't seen one atleast posted in this thread. Probably got buried in the comments

If you check this picture you see all the several rating sites. If you want to visit them, go to Ubcoin.io and follow their links Wink

Betay

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

Read it here:

It's so nice to hear that the team Ubcoin are working hard now inorder to provide a good platform for all people in the bitcoin world. And now that the founders of this project have upcoming interviews, I'm pretty sure that this will boost the popularity of Ubcoin because people will see how serious the team to pursue this project inorder to have a good implementation someday.

Thanks Sniper! Let's make it happen!
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

Exactly, as we know most good rating can be bought but somehow it tells the truth here in the world of crypto currency. Also, as time passes by I see a nice improvements of this project as the team doing well to make this project more attractive to those users who want to invest and to be part on this project.

What is the basic thing if the cryptocurrency gets a good rating? whether in terms of project development? partnership? or exchange?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

Read it here:

The dev and the team were doing a good strategy because we can track their activity which is they are advertising their platform in the real world. I am pretty sure this will increased their popularity and definitely they will have a chance to be supported by some big investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

In my own opinion opening an online marketplace accepting crypto as a payment sounds a little ambitious and difficult to manage. I would lile to know what are your specific plans in making sure that ubcoin marketplace will grow in this industry.
though it is hard, we can observed that this project has been a success and trust worthy , we also observe that this project is developing, this proves that it is being managed well.
Every project should have to be ambitious, challenging and realistic to make it worthy for the hardwork, time and money. Yeah this Ubcoin has it and with the solid core team and there experiences. Indeed, we can expect a real and huge success for Ubcoin.
Yes, as we see Ubcoin is doing very good in the market . As I notice project  memberes are well experienced and did a good job by doing this project known in community even its new but  its noises the crowed with its particular characteristics that investors are looking for a project.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: