Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:19:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

My understanding of this project is that it would be very easy now for someone to own cryptocurrency with this project's platform. If i want to sell my car in exchange for a cryptocurrency because i want to own one, is it possible? Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me.

Yes, It will be a marketplace where anyone can sell or buy real goods for cryptocurrency, Ubcoinmarket is a blockchain based smart ecosystem for exchanging real goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa. Basically, you will sign up for Ubcoinmarket and put you car for sell, if someone want to buy you car, you will both create contract on platform and meet in person after to give him the car and get money money on account. Having that said, selling a car is complicated comparing fo selling laptop or phone.
What a great explanation, ok, I fully understand the project right now. But, I didn't quite understand why do I have to make a contract instead just meet in person immediately after knowing the seller?

when you give the product to buyer after you meet each other, you will receive payment in your Ubcoinmarket's account that you both agree on it in smart contract. You may prefer to deal with him directly and forget about the platform, but if something goes wrong how you ( or buyer ) are going protect yourself! we need trust tool ( middleman ), because we can't trust each other.
Anyway, my explanation was just a general idea, we still don't know how the system work in details, maybe in practice they will not show buyer's address before you sign contract, you may have to ask this question to one of team member since they know details on their platform.

Smart contract requires both parties to sign off on settlement of the transaction. The platform holds buyer’s funds in escrow while goods are in transit. Once received, if the goods are not of described quality or condition, the buyer’s funds are not released to the seller. If parties fail to settle amicably on their own, then the platform provides a two-tier dispute arbitration service.

First tier of arbitration consists of two selected Ubcoin users with high enough rating and relevant to the geography, product, type of sale that is in dispute. If the dispute parties are not satisfied with the user arbitration, it goes to the second-tier — a Ubcoin arbiter who is a support staff member of Ubcoin. Funds/goods are released to the party found wronged by non-performance of the other party. Guilty party’s rating on the platform is decreased. Repeat offenders are suspended for a limited time. Worst offenders are banned from the platform. User of the platform are motivated to act as arbiters by a small fee reward and increased profile/user rating for quality arbitration. High user ratings qualify the user for preferential platform fee schedule and access to more premium features of the marketplace.

Thanks for explaining that in details.
He his question was, if he can meet buyer in person why not make a deal with him out side platform.
it's idea that I mentioned, we need trust tool ( middleman ), because we can't trust each other if something goes wrong the buyer or seller can't protect himself in case they decide to make deal out side of platform when they meet each other in person.
I think what Ubcoin want to happen is there platform will be available worldwide as they will expanding this to Asia and North America. Yeah people from SoKor can by goods from Europe or other countries and vice versa as long as they will follow what the rules of Ubcoin. This makes the transactions easier for both parties.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

It's incredible that the Ubcoin team has partnered with Samsung. I hope that they will be able to attract more partners to their team in the future. Thanks to this they will now be able to accurately assemble the necessary amount of tools for launching the platform!
Yeah, a big company which is Samsung makes us amazed and inspired on this prestigious project. I admire so much their concepts and platforms that will able us to be more comfortable, easy and experience a fast transaction as the crypto currency may exchange for real goods. I'm looking forward for further updates on this project.
If you think this is a good thing but I see their campaign manager is exposed to a red trust over their behavior.
You think that partnership with Samsung is not a good thing. If there were any errors at the administrator, I hope that this does not apply to this project, and that he should have earned the confidence of the entire team in the whole composition.
Well the project can't blames us to suspect about their campaign manager, because we are here to check and criticized their project in positive way. Hope team will address the issue of the read trust of their manager, but I hope if whatever the team give us the details and answers hope we have the urge to accept and trust the project.

I understand your concern about that red trust issue of the bounty manager, but for sure the admin of this project already know the profile of their choosen campaign manager, the admin has full trust to this manager to handle this project to success, in fairness to this manager he might have the capacity to handle this job, that is why the ICO ubcoin had been handed to him for sucess.
I think the project manager copes well with his duties. Most project followers see this, and I think there's no need to worry about it. I hope that Ico will still be successful for the project and investors.

Being samsung as partner is good because its brand name is very known as having a good quality item.  It is very useful in terms of making trust to newly found investors and particants in this project.
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

So this project is partnered with Samsung. Isn't it amazing? Cheesy As ubcoin aims to be an integral part of the mobile payments app Ubank as stated on the Medium. The partnership towards Samsung can bring a positive impact towards the success of the project. This gives me more excitement towards the project.
I believe samsung is not the only well known company partnered in this project, that makes it more interesting. Which is one determinants of its success, which is also why we must look forward to the advancement of the project.
Samsung has been a top company for couple of years versus its global competitors like apple and some other electronic giants. Its definitely a great choice of ubcoin to be one of thier strategic partners.
Yes, this is the best decision ever which was taken by the Ubcoin team. Samsung is the leading global leader in the electronics market. With the help of this partnership, the project will reaches to the moon very soon. After a certain time, later the project will become hugely successful.

Hopefully,it will never be risky to joining such a partnership  so that this project will lead us into success.Ubcoin team really doing their best to win this project because it is not easy to do it just to make sure that this project will be more competitive someday.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

It's incredible that the Ubcoin team has partnered with Samsung. I hope that they will be able to attract more partners to their team in the future. Thanks to this they will now be able to accurately assemble the necessary amount of tools for launching the platform!
It's sound good. This is an amazing news. Samsung is globally well known reputed company. And having a partnership with Samsung will definitely help the project to gain popularity as well as investors towards the project. I really hope this partnership will definitely come with something innovative thing which will make the world amazed. Now surely the team will take this project to the great heights of success.
This is really an amazing news. With being partnered by a popular company. This is such an achievement already by the team that will make sure the project can really attract a lot of people to come and see how the project can be reliable enough to use in the future as we can clearly see its great potential.
Would the Samsung company gonna produce a app that will be pre-installed to their smartphones? With that the Ubcoin will me more popular in the world. Partnered with Samsung will ake the Ubcoin achieve more goals.
Hopefully what we expect will happened. We all know that Samsung is a huge company that has the capacity to introduce and make a project successful. Samsung already has a name in this bussiness. So having a continue associated the clear success is in Ubcoin hands.
in my opinion this is one of the most successful partnership relations that I have seen. I'm sure this will bring the Ubcoin project confidence in a stable future development.

That is right, this brand is very well-known globally and here they are making partner with this platform so I think this project will be having a brighter future. Additionally, Ubcoin gain much more attention since they made a partner with Samsung and hoping to have more companies to partner with this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

So this project is partnered with Samsung. Isn't it amazing? Cheesy As ubcoin aims to be an integral part of the mobile payments app Ubank as stated on the Medium. The partnership towards Samsung can bring a positive impact towards the success of the project. This gives me more excitement towards the project.
I believe samsung is not the only well known company partnered in this project, that makes it more interesting. Which is one determinants of its success, which is also why we must look forward to the advancement of the project.

You are right, but for now only Samsung show some interest to make partner with the project. We can see more companies in their site and as of now they still not yet verified to have interest to partner with this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

You are right, but for now only Samsung show some interest to make partner with the project. We can see more companies in their site and as of now they still not yet verified to have interest to partner with this project.
As you can see there are so many investors such as Runa Capital, Inventure Partners, and Amereus Group. These third investors are too much for me as they were giving their money to the project as an investment, this means that these investors groups trust the project.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

Guess what? Ubcoin has become more popular day by day because they were working hard on the project in order to become successful.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

It's sound good. This is an amazing news. Samsung is globally well known reputed company. And having a partnership with Samsung will definitely help the project to gain popularity as well as investors towards the project. I really hope this partnership will definitely come with something innovative thing which will make the world amazed. Now surely the team will take this project to the great heights of success.
This is really an amazing news. With being partnered by a popular company. This is such an achievement already by the team that will make sure the project can really attract a lot of people to come and see how the project can be reliable enough to use in the future as we can clearly see its great potential.
Would the Samsung company gonna produce a app that will be pre-installed to their smartphones? With that the Ubcoin will me more popular in the world. Partnered with Samsung will ake the Ubcoin achieve more goals.
This will boost the popularity and respect of Ubcoin which can lead to success. What other benefit can the project get with Samsung? Do the Samsung company will sponsor Ubcoin to mske the project more stable? Well, I am grateful that you have another achievement.

Not just boosting the popularity but turns to boom the project if it will be together with Ubcoin project and the team will successfuly encounter an achievements. If you are asking if Samsung will sponsor that will possibly happen and that is for the good of the project. Ubcoin is the newly trend kind of business perhaps it has many the same project well Ubcoin turns to different that is the reason why Samsung lead to stick with Ubcoin as partnership.

But the question is that, is samsung willing to join the shitfest that crypto is given that most of bigger companies are trying to get away from crypto
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.

I agree that the popularity of Ubcoin is very high, and if Ubcoin is more focused on media and marketing, it will definitely get more attention from the investors than we can imagine
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.

I agree that the popularity of Ubcoin is very high, and if Ubcoin is more focused on media and marketing, it will definitely get more attention from the investors than we can imagine

Indeed. We can bring more attention to the people around the world if Ubcoin still focusing their main objective to promote their project on media and marketing.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

The project is continuously growing. The developers are still working on its promotion and these promotions are consistently help the project for its upcoming growth. They are always come with innovative and different marketing strategy. And these strategies always work very well. Because of this thing the Ubcoin community is growing rapidly.

Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

Yeah, a big company which is Samsung makes us amazed and inspired on this prestigious project. I admire so much their concepts and platforms that will able us to be more comfortable, easy and experience a fast transaction as the crypto currency may exchange for real goods. I'm looking forward for further updates on this project.

If you think this is a good thing but I see their campaign manager is exposed to a red trust over their behavior.
You think that partnership with Samsung is not a good thing. If there were any errors at the administrator, I hope that this does not apply to this project, and that he should have earned the confidence of the entire team in the whole composition.

The person who posted Ubcoin bounty on BTT  is different from the bounty manager. The bounty manger is Joel_Jantsen and he even have a positive rating. So there is nothing to worry about.
Betay

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Could you more accurately describe the problem of the administrator's red trust? If this is really a problem, then the team should create a new forum user or find a good administrator for the forum. This may scare off future investors.

The person who posted Ubcoin bounty on BTT  is different from the bounty manager. The bounty manger is Joel_Jantsen and he even have a positive rating. So there is nothing to worry about.
Betay

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Guess what? Ubcoin has become more popular day by day because they were working hard on the project in order to become successful.

Yeah! Cool Wink
Betay

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

☀ Don’t know how to spend your summertime? Here are the major events for this summer any blockchain enthusiast can’t miss: http://bit.ly/2IbyP4e

But the key events are still our ICO Stage 4 and Stage 5 😉  Stage 3 is going on! Get -17% off now on http://ubcoin.io
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

Exactly, well to have some bonuses make those users to think to invest as it can have a great return in the future. I also appreciated the advocacy, features and platforms on the project, hopefully the team may continue doing great things as they have a good start. I believe that this project may be know here in crypto currency community as they are in the progression stage.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

💎 Please enjoy TWO cool new video reviews IN ENGLISH:
PJ3 ICO Private I - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_hUddG0u0Q
CBN (Australia) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AE9CGrQKUo&feature=youtu.be
🔥 17% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 is ongoing! Invest NOW on ubcoin io

Excellent rollers on the project. Very good giving and the most important everything is made qualitatively and will be available to understanding of beginners. I consider such giving of content ideal for a cryptocurrency component.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

Difinitely you are right mate. Because of the massive supports of the people, Ubcoin project is continously increasing it's popularity day by day. And it gives more motivation and a reason for the dev team to work hard and improved the platform so that everyone who supports and like this project especially to investors will surely have assuranced to succeed.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Difinitely you are right mate. Because of the massive supports of the people, Ubcoin project is continously increasing it's popularity day by day. And it gives more motivation and a reason for the dev team to work hard and improved the platform so that everyone who supports and like this project especially to investors will surely have assuranced to succeed.
With the continuous positive and increasingly popularity of the Ubcoin project to the community, this will surely lead to the future clear success of this project. Hopefully the team will continues this pace and make this momentum day by day. I know the life and flow of progress and process here in the crypto currency community is not easy. It is a rough road that requires effort and potentials.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

💎 Please enjoy TWO cool new video reviews IN ENGLISH:
PJ3 ICO Private I - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_hUddG0u0Q
CBN (Australia) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AE9CGrQKUo&feature=youtu.be
🔥 17% discount of Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 is ongoing! Invest NOW on ubcoin io

Excellent rollers on the project. Very good giving and the most important everything is made qualitatively and will be available to understanding of beginners. I consider such giving of content ideal for a cryptocurrency component.
Yes, don't missing to gain more profit with UBCoin with make early investment. UBCoin will be one of best exchange at 2018.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: