Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

The team UBCOIN is very good at spreading the information about the project. They take very good care of new users and new investors coming to support the project. And they are very good at it, because in a short time the project has a very big support! I also continue to support him.
it's really true, the development team is constantly trying to improve and develop their project. Thanks to their efforts, we can see how the project is actively growing and developing every day.
If this project is well prepared and the  promotion of this projects is well iron and budgetted , and the tokens is properly put to the presale category, the time ,the quantity , and the bonuses and discounts,  I do not think that it is not be successful, the platform are very welcome to customer and investor because it is also one the kind platform launched in this digital world.

Having a good community and good concept then definitely we can see that the team organized well their project. They are at their momentum right now and hopefully this will continue along the way.

Well, I think this project is really well-organized because as you can see the team are working so hard for this. They are seriously do there responsibility as a believer on Ubcoin that one day it will be more competitive with regards to the other projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

The team UBCOIN is very good at spreading the information about the project. They take very good care of new users and new investors coming to support the project. And they are very good at it, because in a short time the project has a very big support! I also continue to support him.
it's really true, the development team is constantly trying to improve and develop their project. Thanks to their efforts, we can see how the project is actively growing and developing every day.
If this project is well prepared and the  promotion of this projects is well iron and budgetted , and the tokens is properly put to the presale category, the time ,the quantity , and the bonuses and discounts,  I do not think that it is not be successful, the platform are very welcome to customer and investor because it is also one the kind platform launched in this digital world.

Having a good community and good concept then definitely we can see that the team organized well their project. They are at their momentum right now and hopefully this will continue along the way.

Well, I think this project is really well-organized because as you can see the team are working so hard for this. They are seriously do there responsibility as a believer on Ubcoin that one day it will be more competitive with regards to the other projects.

It's good to know that the team created alot of hardworks in developing their platform, and with this theory they will have a transparent future in the line of crypto. This would their foundation in establishing their project into a more develop and organize system.

On our website we published the full preliminary Ubcoin roadmap — for the period from May, 2018 to the year 2021.

We are already fulfilling it and gonna show to the community and investors the first features of the platform soon 💪🏻

Cool points from the roadmap:
- a payment mechanism with a signature via 2FA will be ebabled,
- development of smart contracts will include integration with delivery services within the regions and worldwide,
- open API for third-party marketplaces (cross placement of postings of Ubcoin Marketplace) and for integration with delivery services will be created,
- an advanced fraud protection system will include: verification of buyers and sellers; content check and anti-fraud; check for inadmissible images and text with Machine Learning and AI, etc.,
- we plan to provide a bridge to connecting different blockchains (cross chain interaction in order to bring the Ubcoin storage in other blockchain-based platforms and bringing functionalities from other platforms into Ubcoin),
- launch of multilevel referral system will imply the Implementation of additional rewards for engagement of the audience from regions with low Ubcoin penetration.

Enjoy more here: https://doc.ubcoin.io/roadmap.pdf
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

hey. what is already known about Ubcoin's marketing strategy?
as far as i know, it is described in details in the WP.
the main element is global promotion

this is a very ambitious task, and almost every product sets it before itself.
but is it really necessary to do this?

of course, because the more users the app has from around the world, the faster the token value will grow
it seems to me that at the initial stage it is worth focusing only on the most developed markets - this will bring maximum dividends
in this case, you will have to ignore the developing markets, which is reckless, because  in these very countries the demand for b2c is much higher
i'm just afraid that the team will not be able to raise enough funds to implement its own strategy, which will have a very negative impact on all investors

I believe that with the potential of the project and the functionality the project brings, the Crypto community will pay great attention to the project and seriously invest in Ubcoin.

the project team gives us more and more confidence in the reliability of the project and its seriousness. Therefore, more and more people are joining this project.
The team is not new in this business as they had already launched 3 successful projects under there name, this will surely boost confidence to the investors to put more money in this project. Below will be the links;
Navifon - a mobile navigation apps
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navifon
uTalk - free client for messaging between phones and computers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utalk
Ubanks - over 5 million registered users globally
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubanksu

This is an amazing update on the project. According to me, very few people have the knowledge about the bright side of the project. That means the development team of this project has very well experienced and successful. Now I am pretty sure this project is going to become hugely successful within a very limited period of time.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

I see that there are two days left to be able to use the 14% bonus, after that the bonus will be unavailable. I'm wondering where I can see how much money the team has already collected during the sales?
Let me see about this. 4718 ETH / 93.18 BTC is the collected amount of money during the sales, it is stated on their official website. May I know how to get the 14% bonus? I didn't see it anywhere.

You will get a 20% bonus and this will last just for 1 day, so be fast!
yes that's right, and after that a bonus of 17% will be available. In principle, this is also a very good bonus for buying, in my opinion.
Visiting at the there website, they had collected 4976ETH and just need 24ETH to ace the stage 2 with a juicy 20% discount. The stage 2 ends 34 hours from now. I'm expecting that this stage 2 will surely sold out right on schedule. Still have time to catch this stage 2.
They have sucessfully compleated their first stage and hopefully they would even complete their second stage too with a good discount so no doubtedly they are going on the correct path of huge and bright future ahead.

I agree with you about this, if UBcoin continues to win the second round, they will prove their absolute success in the Crypto community.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

The team must establish a good partnership and venture mainly to the basic need and utilities of many users like electricity, entertainment, food industry to clothing and even encashment to fiat through many outlet possible is the priority. Hopefully this platform would be available to many countries also.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

It's good to know that the team created alot of hardworks in developing their platform, and with this theory they will have a transparent future in the line of crypto. This would their foundation in establishing their project into a more develop and organize system.
Yes, absolutely the team has working very hard on its development as well as on its promotions since from the beginning. And now they are taking major steps towards the projects development to make it as early as possible. And very soon the team will achieve their goals. The team behind the project has already launched three projects and all of that project become succeeds. And now very soon the team will take this project on the moon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

Yes, absolutely the team has working very hard on its development as well as on its promotions since from the beginning. And now they are taking major steps towards the projects development to make it as early as possible. And very soon the team will achieve their goals. The team behind the project has already launched three projects and all of that project become succeeds. And now very soon the team will take this project on the moon.

The success of this project shows that the team had worked a lot from the start until reach the goals of the projects. Working hard with cooperation and love is best to have to make things happen. No questions about the teams effort and working capability,  it can totally espied to the result of their project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Giving really at height. And if something to someone is unclear, then the team at once answers not interesting questions of users. Such responsiveness always pleasantly, especially if you investor.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

Yes. The Ubcoin's community keeps increasing and gaining positive thoughts and good feedbacks from the people as time goes by. And it only shows that the team behind this one of a kind platform are very capable and competent to put this project in a good situation. Hopefully, the team will keep on improving the project until the time of launching will come.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

It amazes me to see all the constructive, critical and positive responses on our thread. I thank all of you guys for that! Amazing!

This really means that the platform is really worth time spending because of its functionality and features also it's profitability in the near future after the development of the platform.
Not only the that it gained a lot of very positive and critical response that will mold the project to a better one in the future, but how this project's features can really attract more people that will help its development and can make an assurance that everything will done well as more supporters are trusting the project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

It amazes me to see all the constructive, critical and positive responses on our thread. I thank all of you guys for that! Amazing!

This really means that the platform is really worth time spending because of its functionality and features also it's profitability in the near future after the development of the platform.
Not only the that it gained a lot of very positive and critical response that will mold the project to a better one in the future, but how this project's features can really attract more people that will help its development and can make an assurance that everything will done well as more supporters are trusting the project.

This is the proof that this project has many individuals who are interested on making this into the top of the market even if the competency are very high. There are many competitive platforms that are developing in the crypto world for now and one of this is the Ubcoin and we find its objectives and vision on the top of their priorities. That's the reason why this project created a positive response from the community.
Yes, i see a lot of people at here have support UBCoin. Maybe people see the potential of UBCoin beside their working.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

My understanding with the partnership of Samsung and Ubcoin is these;
Samsung will launch their new phone including Galaxy S9 with pre-installed Ubcoin apps. So, once you will buy new Samsung phone soon this has already Ubcoin marketplace by default and you can use that apps to buy any goods right away using your crypto currency. This makes an advertisement for Ubcoin as the new users will be guided by Samsung staff on how to use the phone. Something that hitting two birds with one stone. Nice partnership.

I doubt that Samsung can add third party app that is not popular to pre-installed apps on Samsung phones, they only add necessary apps that every person needs.  
At normal Samsung devices, i always see Samsung Apps bro. But it is depend on where you buy phones, technicians can do it by themself.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

My understanding with the partnership of Samsung and Ubcoin is these;
Samsung will launch their new phone including Galaxy S9 with pre-installed Ubcoin apps. So, once you will buy new Samsung phone soon this has already Ubcoin marketplace by default and you can use that apps to buy any goods right away using your crypto currency. This makes an advertisement for Ubcoin as the new users will be guided by Samsung staff on how to use the phone. Something that hitting two birds with one stone. Nice partnership.

I doubt that Samsung can add third party app that is not popular to pre-installed apps on Samsung phones, they only add necessary apps that every person needs.  
At normal Samsung devices, i always see Samsung Apps bro. But it is depend on where you buy phones, technicians can do it by themself.

We are not talking on apps that you add by yourself or by technicians, we are talking about pre-installed apps that added by Samsung itself and usually can't be remove easily.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:20:17 AM

This is the proof that this project has many individuals who are interested on making this into the top of the market even if the competency are very high. There are many competitive platforms that are developing in the crypto world for now and one of this is the Ubcoin and we find its objectives and vision on the top of their priorities. That's the reason why this project created a positive response from the community.
Yes, i see a lot of people at here have support UBCoin. Maybe people see the potential of UBCoin beside their working.
If you read the whitepaper of ubcoin project it realy has a lot of benefits for its investors so I think thats the main reason why supporters keeps on increasing.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

I agree, the continuous growth of Ubcoin is made more possible by the team. Taking care of users and investors are the greatest factor any company should offer, which is why its a great success.
Yes, I think for now it is a great success because they can give more impact by promoting their website in multiple ways and kinds of advertising.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

If you read the whitepaper of ubcoin project it realy has a lot of benefits for its investors so I think thats the main reason why supporters keeps on increasing.
I agree with you. The whitepaper of the Ubcoin project is the best way to learn on how does the project works, the team behind the project, etc.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:01:53 AM

I agree, the continuous growth of Ubcoin is made more possible by the team. Taking care of users and investors are the greatest factor any company should offer, which is why its a great success.

There is a lot of room for growth still. Speaking honest I would say that the users are even more important once a project has launched. Investors are often only waiting to sell higher than what they bought for and go onto the next one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

There is a lot of room for growth still. Speaking honest I would say that the users are even more important once a project has launched. Investors are often only waiting to sell higher than what they bought for and go onto the next one.
Yes, it does. The users are more important than the project because the users made the biggest impact for the project, without it, the project has become nothing.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

But for now we can rely on the investors who will fund for the project. Without them also the project will no be successful snd in fact the investors can still become a user if they will like the platform.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

But for now we can rely on the investors who will fund for the project. Without them also the project will no be successful snd in fact the investors can still become a user if they will like the platform.

For me both are important,  the member of the team and investors because without the team no one will work,  think,  plan and manipulate the project while investors are one who make the project more profitable where they invest money without them the project will not exist.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: