Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:16:28 AM

Ubcoin Market Receives Investment from Singapore-Based Amereus Group for the Expansion into the Asian Market - Bitcoin News
A Singapore-based VC fund specializing in groundbreaking t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

This is a great update. In fact this an achievement which has achieved by the team within a very limited period of time. Now very soon the project is going to become hugely successful. 
They will get it more and more, i believe that. UBCoin is one of project make me have strong belief because they involved at real demand - exchange with real goods.
No doubt about it. This project and having an experienced team behind it can really make a lot of possibility of doing it more reliable and more successful. With more people liking and support this one, I'm sure the team will really improve it more and more to attract more people there with how unique this platform will be in the future.
In my opinion, this is depend on so much factors. We cannot make any prediction at here. We still keep observing, and i hope everything you say will happen. This archivement will make UBCoin get more belief from community.
New review equals more popularity. Ubcoin is being populsr in the crypto world. But it will also depends on the members or users that is actually supporting the project wether they like it or not.
Ubcoin is a great project and I know many people like and have a great feedback about the project. This means that the platform of Ubcoin is great which is convenient to everyone.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

This is a great update. In fact this an achievement which has achieved by the team within a very limited period of time. Now very soon the project is going to become hugely successful. 
They will get it more and more, i believe that. UBCoin is one of project make me have strong belief because they involved at real demand - exchange with real goods.
No doubt about it. This project and having an experienced team behind it can really make a lot of possibility of doing it more reliable and more successful. With more people liking and support this one, I'm sure the team will really improve it more and more to attract more people there with how unique this platform will be in the future.
In my opinion, this is depend on so much factors. We cannot make any prediction at here. We still keep observing, and i hope everything you say will happen. This archivement will make UBCoin get more belief from community.
New review equals more popularity. Ubcoin is being populsr in the crypto world. But it will also depends on the members or users that is actually supporting the project wether they like it or not.
Ubcoin is a great project and I know many people like and have a great feedback about the project. This means that the platform of Ubcoin is great which is convenient to everyone.

Definitely right, Ubcoin is a great project because of the good feedback they have and the success they reach just for how many months. It simply shows how the team works on it, I hope they will continue to do it again and again in order to gain more investors and to be more successful in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

The BlockShow Europe 2018 experts have announced the list of top 10 most crypto-friendly countries: http://bit.ly/2x6I4hd  

And how do you think which country will be the most ubcoin-friendly? 😏
Join #Ubcoin ICO Stage 3 NOW 🔥🔥🔥

I think all 10 countries can be suitable for the Ubcoin project. The only question is, which country is the developers focused on? Will it be only one country or several countries?
All are capable of doing Ubcoin project. But its up to the developers and team members which counrty will be more uplifting and focused. I don't think if several countries will be cater. I always hope to be more capable to do bussiness in all countries that has been crypto -friendly countries.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

The supporters in this project keep increasing slowly and steady day by day, this is a great day, though. I just am hoping that the supporters can keep their supportive message!
Supporters and investors are now rapidly increasing not maybe too high each day but it's still increasing. I also read positive feedbacks and reviews regarding the project. This will be a advantage to the project since some investors are more attractive to project that has huge community and possitive feedbacks. i know supporters wont let this project unnoticed until it wont reach success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

Team Ubcoin makes a very good promotion of the project. For a short period of time, the project has increased support for users and more investors have come who want to invest in the project. I think that the team will soon have a successful ICO, which they will announce soon.

Thats the result of the hardworks of the people behind this project, they fully gave their best to come up with a fruitful project. Thus, giving more interesting concept with  regards to this project will provide an excellent outcome for the community and the project itself.
Yes, i really have belief at UBCoin and i hoping they will bring us some good features, at least can changing the way to shopping at the future.
There is no doubts about Ubcoin success. As we can observed Ubcoin starting to make its name and make noise in crypto market. Its all because of the cooperation and team work with each other. The unique features and offers are one of the reasons for this project success.

It's all because of their bounty campaign, the branding of the project had gained enough popularity and those people having good time on the project will recommend UBCOIN to their warm market.
thanks not only to the bounty campaign, but also thanks to an experienced team of developers who are working hard to improve the quality of the project and its future.
Its a privilege to join projects that compose of experience and experts team members.  Campaign and promotions are just additional factor to make this project a success. The project itself need to be more attractive and competitive so that investors will be attract and want to invest the project. Hurry for very hard working team members please continue to aim high for this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

Yeap. I think they will get more constructive and legit reviews from some legit ICO review site. Actually, i think have a lot of ICO review site now make review for have more traffic only.

kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

Absolutely, they received positive response from the community because of the thoughts that this platform has been shared publicly. They catches the attention of the people who are interested on upgrading the way of buying goods. Moreover, this project decreases the hassle in purchasing goods in the recent real life.
dolcevita99

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

The BlockShow Europe 2018 experts have announced the list of top 10 most crypto-friendly countries: http://bit.ly/2x6I4hd 

That article said Switzerland is number one on the list and I think it's true because I notice recently that lots of ICOs projects register their company in Switzerland.

To complete the list in the article its Switzerland, Gibraltar and Malta makes it at top three among the 48 European countries had the most crypto-friendly countries. No doubt why Binance had moved it's headquarters to Malta,
Anyway, I think Denmark and Purtugal will be the most UBcoin-friendly as these countries had declared 0% tax on crypto currency and had solid support from there governments but if the UBC platform will launch all over the world that could be another story as many countries can utilize the UBcoin marketplace and let the UBcoin team determine the most UBC-friendly country as that time UBC had landed on the moon.
I think that proceeding from this it can be understood that the most beloved country of those who decided to deal with the crypto currency will be Malta. Because there is no interest on it, and this already gives a guarantee that they will go there. The same thing was done by the Binance Exchange which moved to Malta and continues to work successfully.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

Its good that the UBCoin ICO is already listed in icomagazine hopefully it will bring more investors for this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

I think all 10 countries can be suitable for the Ubcoin project. The only question is, which country is the developers focused on? Will it be only one country or several countries?
All are capable of doing Ubcoin project. But its up to the developers and team members which counrty will be more uplifting and focused. I don't think if several countries will be cater. I always hope to be more capable to do bussiness in all countries that has been crypto -friendly countries.
Yes I agree with you, many can create same with Ubcoin project, yet Ubcoin continuously grow and developed thanks to the team whom we can give the credit for. We also hoped that this would soon be applicable to all countries.
Don't need to compare to others, UBcoin will grow if the team keep this good doing like now. I really appreciate the active and responsive team like UBCOIN.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

The supporters in this project keep increasing slowly and steady day by day, this is a great day, though. I just am hoping that the supporters can keep their supportive message!
Supporters and investors are now rapidly increasing not maybe too high each day but it's still increasing. I also read positive feedbacks and reviews regarding the project. This will be a advantage to the project since some investors are more attractive to project that has huge community and possitive feedbacks. i know supporters wont let this project unnoticed until it wont reach success.
You nailed it bro, smart investors have a keen of eye of a good project when they see one that is why you can notice that there is a upward trend of Ubcoin supporters and investors alike. Investment scheme for now is 17% discount if you participate in the ICO now so better hurry up to grad this golden opportunity to invest in Ubcoin.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

You nailed it bro, smart investors have a keen of eye of a good project when they see one that is why you can notice that there is a upward trend of Ubcoin supporters and investors alike. Investment scheme for now is 17% discount if you participate in the ICO now so better hurry up to grad this golden opportunity to invest in Ubcoin.
The Ubcoin and the Ubcoin marketplace team are trying to td the best in their planning to gather the crowd of investors and customers , the ubcoin team make some best offer to the token sale so that customers and investors would be satisfied from their best offering ,so this ubcoin will be use for the transactions of buy and sell.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

Its good that the UBCoin ICO is already listed in icomagazine hopefully it will bring more investors for this project.

Yes. And having reviewed by the icomagazine will difinitely bring more oppotunities and possibly captivates more investors and ICO contributors. And also, this will give additional advantages for the project to the other competitors in crypto market. Hopefully, the team Ubcoin will have a better outcomed on their token sales so that they can proceed to the launching of this platform.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Yes. And having reviewed by the icomagazine will difinitely bring more oppotunities and possibly captivates more investors and ICO contributors. And also, this will give additional advantages for the project to the other competitors in crypto market. Hopefully, the team Ubcoin will have a better outcomed on their token sales so that they can proceed to the launching of this platform.
this event gives certain advantages to the project. The team has a good strategy for the development of the project and I'm sure they can achieve their goal thanks to such good updates.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

In my opinion, even they don't bring so much investors to UBCoin, it will help people know about UBCoin more. As we know, the community is important for any ICO nowadays. UBCoin will have more successful at their ICO and after.

Then it's good to know that they have already listed on some exchanges, this will boost the project to gain more investors and supporters because of the listing. I know for sure on the upcoming months of the project they'll gain more fundings from the community.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

this event gives certain advantages to the project. The team has a good strategy for the development of the project and I'm sure they can achieve their goal thanks to such good updates.

As their activities are getting more, they really do what is the best for the project. The team making more efforts to be more known not only here but also in other sites. Having this creative idea, it will surely can come up also to a better outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Knowing this update could surely give the supporters more hope to make the project successful. Ubcoin is like the future platform that supports the used of cryptos which it probably has a placed in the crypto market IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Yeah, it is a golden opportunity to invest in Ubcoin but I have invested about 5000 amount of Ubcoin tokens which is quite much for now.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Less than an hour left for the bonus of 750 per 2 ETH!!

Definitely, this is their last hours for those investors who wanted to make some good profit because the team will move to their next step of the ICO sale. As I visited the site, the sale is almost complete and hopefully they will achieved the target in the next few days.

But I saw on the website of this project that token sale will be long running and has several stages.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: