Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Gurtna

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

https://imgur.com/a/XvdMz

XRR IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TRADING TOOL OUT THERE RIGHT NOW! RESULTS SPEAKS!!
JOIN TOKEN SALE TO GET XRR TOKENS, THE ONLY ACCEPTED CURRENCY IN THE XRR ECOSYSTEM! DONT BE LEFT OUT 
TOKENSALE.XCHANGERATE.IO

Are these results from real exchange,dealing on actual market,or its just for testing purposes currently,like some kind of simulation?

Im asking because numbers are impressive so far,from those pictures you posted.

Lool ... The reall deal bro! An MVP link will be posted in a few minutes stay tuned

So everyone will be able to test it out,right?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

I'm new to all of this, so, if I understand correctly, this robot will do the trading for me? Will I be able to configure it?

Yes! Xchangerate robot function in basically two ways.

The manual trading: How this works is that xchange rate platform which get data from several exchanges. Analysis those data using several unique metrics. It detects and analysis market movement and then suggests which coins to buy and equally tells you right time to sell BUT it will not do execute the trades for you so you must execute the trades yourself on your trading account. Xchangerate robot makes use of several metrics which range from PRR, suitability index e.t.c to give accurate buy/sell signals which are accurate 90% of the time from my experience.
Auto trading: this is basically the same but the major difference is that it executes trades on your behalf using the same metrics meaning trades can be done while you are offline. Your account is connected via API manual trading is recommended for those skeptical about API connections for fear of compromise.
Watch these videos please for extra clarity

https://youtu.be/UOv1fInzQK8  -- How to Buy
https://youtu.be/HXaV2GmeBYs  -- How to Sell
https://youtu.be/mPy2j2lu4pw -- Auto Bot
https://youtu.be/BVe0m1vp6U8  -- Auto Signal --
https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw

Only XRR will be used to access the robot after ICO! Purchase yours here and join our expansion plan
Tokensale.xchangerate.io download whitepaper for even more in depth explanation

But shouldnt you use this bot to make fortune,instead selling it?Thats what i would do atleast Tongue

Bruh! You kidding me?? Of course I DO!!!  But could also make money selling the software as well. As well as make trading profitable for others! WIN WIN!

Yes why wouldn't you want to share this with the world?

Less competition on the trading market for  more profit Smiley.Whales usually get their lambos by buying tokens from weak hands and bad traders Smiley

Hahahah! Wouldnt worry about that. Just so you know; the more people using the robot makes it even better! Win win for everyone.

How can the robot improve if more people are using it? Does it have a learning feature?

It would make sense that it would be like that, the more people use it the more info it can collect and compare it to other collected info to get the best result.

HEY GUYS MVP WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE IN A FEW HOURS!! STAY TUNED😀

Staying tuned waiting for it. Cheesy  a lot of pics so were always waiting for more info.
Jeriah

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

JOIN TOKEN SALE TO GET XRR TOKENS, THE ONLY ACCEPTED CURRENCY IN THE XRR ECOSYSTEM! DONT BE LEFT OUT 
TOKENSALE.XCHANGERATE.IO

Are these results from real exchange,dealing on actual market,or its just for testing purposes currently,like some kind of simulation?

Lool ... The reall deal bro! An MVP link will be posted in a few minutes stay tuned

You get a test! You get to test! Hey you, you get to test! Everyone gets to test XRR
jeubethernse

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

I liked the project. It has a team of trust, in recent months I've seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear goal like yours. I wish you  luck in the financing.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

TOKENSALE.XCHANGERATE.IO

You get a test! You get to test! Hey you, you get to test! Everyone gets to test XRR

We can test it on exchanges?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

I'm new to all of this, so, if I understand correctly, this robot will do the trading for me? Will I be able to configure it?

Yes! Xchangerate robot function in basically two ways.

The manual trading: How this works is that xchange rate platform which get data from several exchanges. Analysis those data using several unique metrics. It detects and analysis market movement and then suggests which coins to buy and equally tells you right time to sell BUT it will not do execute the trades for you so you must execute the trades yourself on your trading account. Xchangerate robot makes use of several metrics which range from PRR, suitability index e.t.c to give accurate buy/sell signals which are accurate 90% of the time from my experience.
Auto trading: this is basically the same but the major difference is that it executes trades on your behalf using the same metrics meaning trades can be done while you are offline. Your account is connected via API manual trading is recommended for those skeptical about API connections for fear of compromise.
Watch these videos please for extra clarity

https://youtu.be/UOv1fInzQK8  -- How to Buy
https://youtu.be/HXaV2GmeBYs  -- How to Sell
https://youtu.be/mPy2j2lu4pw -- Auto Bot
https://youtu.be/BVe0m1vp6U8  -- Auto Signal --
https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw

Only XRR will be used to access the robot after ICO! Purchase yours here and join our expansion plan
Tokensale.xchangerate.io download whitepaper for even more in depth explanation

But shouldnt you use this bot to make fortune,instead selling it?Thats what i would do atleast Tongue

Bruh! You kidding me?? Of course I DO!!!  But could also make money selling the software as well. As well as make trading profitable for others! WIN WIN!

Yes why wouldn't you want to share this with the world?

Less competition on the trading market for  more profit Smiley.Whales usually get their lambos by buying tokens from weak hands and bad traders Smiley

Hahahah! Wouldnt worry about that. Just so you know; the more people using the robot makes it even better! Win win for everyone.

How can the robot improve if more people are using it? Does it have a learning feature?

It would make sense that it would be like that, the more people use it the more info it can collect and compare it to other collected info to get the best result.
Yeah since it would have to adapt to changes on the market why not learn from people using the robot
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

TOKENSALE.XCHANGERATE.IO

No no no,  not like that but you can get trade signals and place the trades on your trading account, this MVP will not be connected to your trading account via API. But i would rather you just monitor the signals and watch them blossom into profit
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

I liked the project. It has a team of trust, in recent months I've seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear goal like yours. I wish you  luck in the financing.

Thanks for this, i really appreciate. The company truly does its best. Financing will go a long way to aid in marketing, research developments and improvements and expansion. Thank you for kind words
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

TOKENSALE.XCHANGERATE.IO

No no no,  not like that but you can get trade signals and place the trades on your trading account, this MVP will not be connected to your trading account via API. But i would rather you just monitor the signals and watch them blossom into profit

Ah i understand,thank you for explanation,makes sense to do it that way
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

GUYS YOU CAN TRY OUT THE MVP ALTHOUGH ITS 80% COMPLETE AND IS CONNECTED TO JUST BITTREX RIGHT NOW

MVP.XCHANGERATE.IO
YOU GUYS WILL NEED A GUIDE ON HOW TO NAVIGATE BUT ITS PRETTY SIMPLE. ONCE YOU ARE ON THE PAGE CLICK THE "SEE MVP" THEN CLICK ON TOP PAGE TO VIEW CURRENT POSITIONS.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION TO GUIDE YOU.
THANKS FAM. FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

TOKENSALE.XCHANGERATE.IO

No no no,  not like that but you can get trade signals and place the trades on your trading account, this MVP will not be connected to your trading account via API. But i would rather you just monitor the signals and watch them blossom into profit

Ah i understand,thank you for explanation,makes sense to do it that way

I was also confused about this part but now it's more clear  it's like a sort of dashboard.
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

GUYS YOU CAN TRY OUT THE MVP ALTHOUGH ITS 80% COMPLETE AND IS CONNECTED TO JUST BITTREX RIGHT NOW

MVP.XCHANGERATE.IO
YOU GUYS WILL NEED A GUIDE ON HOW TO NAVIGATE BUT ITS PRETTY SIMPLE. ONCE YOU ARE ON THE PAGE CLICK THE "SEE MVP" THEN CLICK ON TOP PAGE TO VIEW CURRENT POSITIONS.

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION TO GUIDE YOU.
THANKS FAM. FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

Ok I will like to explain the idea behind the mvp.  The mvp is to let prospective user track the performance of the robot - using its historical accuracy. The map reports entry position signals and follows up these signals with the highest price attained.

The User can however exit positions at any point of the price movement. The mvp will.not suggest an exit.  Exit is in the full discretion of the user.

The mvp does not request any user information API or secret key so it's open to all.

The Price and time of entry is what is most important so when a user gets notification from the mvp. It is the responsibility of the user to get in at the recommended price or lower price bounce so a to move with the signal.

The mvp is strict so when market is bearish signals aren't as much as when market is bullish.

The mvp intends to deploy a stat that's self rating so new entrants can peruse the previous performance of the mvp to judge the reliability of its recommendations
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

ZCLASSIC DONE 10% IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS CHECK TIME OF ENTRY BY THE ROBOT! GUYS DO NOT MISS OUT. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, VERY WELCOME
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

ZCLASSIC DONE 10% IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS CHECK TIME OF ENTRY BY THE ROBOT! GUYS DO NOT MISS OUT. QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME, VERY WELCOME

MVP is currently available link: mvp.xchangerate.io
Please share your thoughts, suggestions and whatever issues you face please let me know
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Guys this is from the MVP. I gave y'all the link to see for yourselves. Product speaks for itself
See below.

https://imgur.com/a/RNEr4

Mvp.xchangerate.io
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

No. every single person uses a separate reader instance.

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

If every person uses different xrr,how in the end xrr gets better?Is there some way for it to collect all the data and analyze it?
Jeriah

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

If every person uses different xrr,how in the end xrr gets better?Is there some way for it to collect all the data and analyze it?

Symmetrical arrays - using probabilities you can form intelligence by recorded outcomes. That is where the older the robot gets it comes smarter.

Put simply, The robot leverages machine learning and big data analytics to select different winning strategies and to hone them over time

Hope you tested out the MVP! If not here's the link mvp.xchangerate.io
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

Symmetrical arrays - using probabilities you can form intelligence by recorded outcomes. That is where the older the robot gets it comes smarter.

Put simply, The robot leverages machine learning and big data analytics to select different winning strategies and to hone them over time

Hope you tested out the MVP! If not here's the link mvp.xchangerate.io

Over what period of time can the robot gain knowledge?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: