Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14206 times)
Goldigger456

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

HELLO GUYS NOTIFICATION FEATURE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE MVP
MVP.XCHANGERATE.IO
YOU CAN NOW BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE ROBOT TAKES A POSITION

What do you mean by "when robot takes a position"?
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

question

when we can try robot= can we participate in testing?  Cry

Have you not seen our MVP in action? Mvp.xchangerate.io
Click on "see mvp"
Then click on "current positions* . The MVP is basically a way to observe the robots performance/ability. You can see the entry price, time and highest profit attained.
If you want to try the product demo. Visit xchangerate.io
Use these details to gain access
Username: xchangeratedemo2@gmail.com
Password: testing
Knock yourself out bro

BUT NOTE THAT AFTER ICO SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THE PLATFORM WOULD BE ONLY WITH XRR

Thanks for the access Smiley

My man! 👍
Also a TG group has been setup.. Appointing mods now..please if you are inerested in joining the TG XRR  tutorial group please indicate

Telegram has been a big part of communication with ICOs. I think they can even extend the limit of users if it comes to that. 

Yes, can hold more than 10k members. And it facilitates easier and sharper communication among members.
Please interested parties do no hesitate to indicate interest.

I personally am not a fan of Telegram, but I can see that it could be interesting for people as they will get answers directly from the team and get them quickly.
Yeah telegram is for fast answers and forums more for lenghty disscusions
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

Hello, I see the pre-sale is has been done.
let me know how much total is collected of funds in pre-sale dev? thanks in advance.

I'm not sure but i think 800-1000 ETH. Really do not have the info. Crowdsale resumes in a week. If you missed out, its still not too late

Wow thats impressive ,to get such a high numbers during presale.So you reached presale cap then?

No no.. Pre sale cap was 2000 ETH, quite far from it in my opinion. We are counting on you guys to for a successful crowdsale.
So how close are you to presale cap if you can divulge that info
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

When shall I receive my free tokens?
Jeriah

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

HELLO GUYS NOTIFICATION FEATURE HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE MVP
MVP.XCHANGERATE.IO
YOU CAN NOW BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE ROBOT TAKES A POSITION

What do you mean by "when robot takes a position"?
Enters a trade
Jeriah

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

When shall I receive my free tokens?

Once ICO is over successfully
Jeriah

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

question

when we can try robot= can we participate in testing?  Cry

Have you not seen our MVP in action? Mvp.xchangerate.io
Click on "see mvp"
Then click on "current positions* . The MVP is basically a way to observe the robots performance/ability. You can see the entry price, time and highest profit attained.
If you want to try the product demo. Visit xchangerate.io
Use these details to gain access
Username: xchangeratedemo2@gmail.com
Password: testing
Knock yourself out bro

BUT NOTE THAT AFTER ICO SUBSCRIPTIONS TO THE PLATFORM WOULD BE ONLY WITH XRR

Thanks for the access Smiley

My man! 👍
Also a TG group has been setup.. Appointing mods now..please if you are inerested in joining the TG XRR  tutorial group please indicate

Telegram has been a big part of communication with ICOs. I think they can even extend the limit of users if it comes to that. 

Yes, can hold more than 10k members. And it facilitates easier and sharper communication among members.
Please interested parties do no hesitate to indicate interest.

I personally am not a fan of Telegram, but I can see that it could be interesting for people as they will get answers directly from the team and get them quickly.
Yeah telegram is for fast answers and forums more for lenghty disscusions
Correct
Jeriah

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Hello, I see the pre-sale is has been done.
let me know how much total is collected of funds in pre-sale dev? thanks in advance.

I'm not sure but i think 800-1000 ETH. Really do not have the info. Crowdsale resumes in a week. If you missed out, its still not too late

Wow thats impressive ,to get such a high numbers during presale.So you reached presale cap then?

No no.. Pre sale cap was 2000 ETH, quite far from it in my opinion. We are counting on you guys to for a successful crowdsale.
So how close are you to presale cap if you can divulge that info
Not enough that's the much i can say, im sorry.
sp7290

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

Product presentation is not great, and who is your CEO?
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

Is it like well-know XE or it’s quite different project??
Jeriah

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

Product presentation is not great, and who is your CEO?

Please can you tell the problem with the presentation so we can make adjustment? This is the first time ive heard this so please do tell us.There's no CEO , there's the software architect Peter Moradayo also project owner but you can still refer to  him as CEO though. Also as much as the presentation goes a long way, i think the what the project has to offer is the main thing but id still love to here where we could make adjustments, thanks
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

The team of the best professionals and excellent content. I advise everyone to cooperate with this company and you will never regret that started to work with this project.Good luck!
Jeriah

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

Sorry, but what those XE mean?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

The team of the best professionals and excellent content. I advise everyone to cooperate with this company and you will never regret that started to work with this project.Good luck!

Thank you for your kind words
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

I'm new to all of this, so, if I understand correctly, this robot will do the trading for me? Will I be able to configure it?

Yes! Xchangerate robot function in basically two ways.

The manual trading: How this works is that xchange rate platform which get data from several exchanges. Analysis those data using several unique metrics. It detects and analysis market movement and then suggests which coins to buy and equally tells you right time to sell BUT it will not do execute the trades for you so you must execute the trades yourself on your trading account. Xchangerate robot makes use of several metrics which range from PRR, suitability index e.t.c to give accurate buy/sell signals which are accurate 90% of the time from my experience.
Auto trading: this is basically the same but the major difference is that it executes trades on your behalf using the same metrics meaning trades can be done while you are offline. Your account is connected via API manual trading is recommended for those skeptical about API connections for fear of compromise.
Watch these videos please for extra clarity

https://youtu.be/UOv1fInzQK8  -- How to Buy
https://youtu.be/HXaV2GmeBYs  -- How to Sell
https://youtu.be/mPy2j2lu4pw -- Auto Bot
https://youtu.be/BVe0m1vp6U8  -- Auto Signal --
https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw

Only XRR will be used to access the robot after ICO! Purchase yours here and join our expansion plan
Tokensale.xchangerate.io download whitepaper for even more in depth explanation

But shouldnt you use this bot to make fortune,instead selling it?Thats what i would do atleast Tongue

Bruh! You kidding me?? Of course I DO!!!  But could also make money selling the software as well. As well as make trading profitable for others! WIN WIN!

Yes why wouldn't you want to share this with the world?

Less competition on the trading market for  more profit Smiley.Whales usually get their lambos by buying tokens from weak hands and bad traders Smiley

Hahahah! Wouldnt worry about that. Just so you know; the more people using the robot makes it even better! Win win for everyone.

How can the robot improve if more people are using it? Does it have a learning feature?

It would make sense that it would be like that, the more people use it the more info it can collect and compare it to other collected info to get the best result.
Yeah since it would have to adapt to changes on the market why not learn from people using the robot

so can the robot learn? did we find that out?
Yes i think they did mention that robot changes according to changes on the market

That's some good piece of information. It sounds quite useful that it can learn.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

Is there anyone else testing this product apart from 1 or 2 active users in this threat possibly has connection with the project xchangerate?
And one more thing why in the MVP there is only one market (Bittrex) showing active signals, why others are not selectable eventhough listed?  Thanks

Maybe there are more but they are not active on this forum. I'm a bit noobish so I'm waiting for someone with more experience to try it out.

Lol..you dont need experience to Navigate the MVP. Check out MVP at mvp.xchangerate.io
Click on the "see MVP" Then click on "current position" on the top of the page.

The MVP is basically designed to track/observe the perfomance of the robot.
On the board you can see the time of entry, entry price and highest profit attained. Taking of profits on the actual platform would be ultimately decided by you (either you directly or the robot does on your instruction) you dig?

Well you have to have something to trade or are just watching other trades?

Like i said its an MVP , more like an exhibit to showcase the potency of the robot. So its basically made to observe the robot work hence the MVP indicates the entry price and time as well as highest profit attained. A notification feature will be added to the MVP in 2-3days so you can be notified of the robots trade entry, and you can track actively or place similar entry in your exchange account at your discretion

So you can watch it perform from a safe distance? Grin
Jeriah

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

Is there anyone else testing this product apart from 1 or 2 active users in this threat possibly has connection with the project xchangerate?
And one more thing why in the MVP there is only one market (Bittrex) showing active signals, why others are not selectable eventhough listed?  Thanks

Maybe there are more but they are not active on this forum. I'm a bit noobish so I'm waiting for someone with more experience to try it out.

Lol..you dont need experience to Navigate the MVP. Check out MVP at mvp.xchangerate.io
Click on the "see MVP" Then click on "current position" on the top of the page.

The MVP is basically designed to track/observe the perfomance of the robot.
On the board you can see the time of entry, entry price and highest profit attained. Taking of profits on the actual platform would be ultimately decided by you (either you directly or the robot does on your instruction) you dig?

Well you have to have something to trade or are just watching other trades?

Like i said its an MVP , more like an exhibit to showcase the potency of the robot. So its basically made to observe the robot work hence the MVP indicates the entry price and time as well as highest profit attained. A notification feature will be added to the MVP in 2-3days so you can be notified of the robots trade entry, and you can track actively or place similar entry in your exchange account at your discretion

So you can watch it perform from a safe distance? Grin
Lool.. Exactly, if you too scared to get in the water
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

Sorry, but what those XE mean?

Maybe he was referring to a similar project? I'm new to this so I have no idea what XE would be.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

Do I have to be trading expert in order to use this bot efficiently?
Trickz23

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

I'm new to all of this, so, if I understand correctly, this robot will do the trading for me? Will I be able to configure it?

Yes! Xchangerate robot function in basically two ways.

The manual trading: How this works is that xchange rate platform which get data from several exchanges. Analysis those data using several unique metrics. It detects and analysis market movement and then suggests which coins to buy and equally tells you right time to sell BUT it will not do execute the trades for you so you must execute the trades yourself on your trading account. Xchangerate robot makes use of several metrics which range from PRR, suitability index e.t.c to give accurate buy/sell signals which are accurate 90% of the time from my experience.
Auto trading: this is basically the same but the major difference is that it executes trades on your behalf using the same metrics meaning trades can be done while you are offline. Your account is connected via API manual trading is recommended for those skeptical about API connections for fear of compromise.
Watch these videos please for extra clarity

https://youtu.be/UOv1fInzQK8  -- How to Buy
https://youtu.be/HXaV2GmeBYs  -- How to Sell
https://youtu.be/mPy2j2lu4pw -- Auto Bot
https://youtu.be/BVe0m1vp6U8  -- Auto Signal --
https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw

Only XRR will be used to access the robot after ICO! Purchase yours here and join our expansion plan
Tokensale.xchangerate.io download whitepaper for even more in depth explanation

But shouldnt you use this bot to make fortune,instead selling it?Thats what i would do atleast Tongue

Bruh! You kidding me?? Of course I DO!!!  But could also make money selling the software as well. As well as make trading profitable for others! WIN WIN!

Yes why wouldn't you want to share this with the world?

Less competition on the trading market for  more profit Smiley.Whales usually get their lambos by buying tokens from weak hands and bad traders Smiley

Hahahah! Wouldnt worry about that. Just so you know; the more people using the robot makes it even better! Win win for everyone.

How can the robot improve if more people are using it? Does it have a learning feature?

It would make sense that it would be like that, the more people use it the more info it can collect and compare it to other collected info to get the best result.
Yeah since it would have to adapt to changes on the market why not learn from people using the robot

so can the robot learn? did we find that out?
Yes i think they did mention that robot changes according to changes on the market

That's some good piece of information. It sounds quite useful that it can learn.
Yeah so it can adapt to changes to the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: