Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins  (Read 1063 times)
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:22:34 AM

I never know, if there is a book about bitcoin, I just search for knowledge by searching it on the web, google and this forum, from 3 ways that, I have enough know and get explanation, which is very help me, to know more about the crypto world.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

I do not think you need to book about Bitcoin. If you want to know about Bitcoin, then research the web. I believe, you can learn a lot about Bitcoin from the web.

I learned a lot about the Bitcoin from the web.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.
I do not really know about some sites that offer guidebooks to get more knowledge about the crypto world. But I think with you joining the bitcointalk forums of course here you will gain a lot of knowledge about the crypto world. In addition in the bitcointalk forum of course you can interact directly with people who are already successful in the field of crypto.
nani culi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

I read the internet book of money, the book is great and it says that crypto is just beginning and is changing the world, I have confidence in bitcoin
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

One book, which is missing in the previous sides is from Julian Hosp. It is not only about Bitcoin but covering crypto currencies as such. It also provides some background information on how to deal with ICOs. Very interesting read. Can be found on Amazon.
BitBuk

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

In my opinion is better if you try to understand Bitcoin on your own without book. If you don't know something, search it on Google. If there are something specific that you want to know I advice you to ask question here. 
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

You can learn more in internet rather books but it would be a big help for the author to that book if you buy it. Also it would be fun reading books rather than on internet because less radiation and you can read anywhere. But its up to you which you prefer most.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

I haven't bought any books about Bitcoin because I think that information that is available on the Internet is enough to get started. However, if you want to trade a lot then there are many interesting books about stocks in general which are quite accurate. I would be interested in some books which include some more advanced technical knowledge. Anyone could recommend me a good one?

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

You are welcome to bu a book about bitcoin or even books and other resource materials for cryptocurrency. I think that bitcoin might not be a very easy thing to learn and such books can be of help. However you can also utilize this forum, as a collection of experiences and tips and tricks that you can use when you are in the world of cryptocurrency you can make sure that you explore all the other options and avenues that this resources can have. Books give you knowledge but experiences let you arm them
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

That is a great and wise idea because it could be a way to gather information's about bitcoin so that we are aware of what is happenings in the real world. Bitcoin is known and  it can easily produce rich bitcoiner. Aside from that I really wanted to buy book of bitcoin because I wanted to know full information of bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

I would not buy a book because anything you can find on the Internet and read the knowledge and more than that the Internet is updated and you can read the news.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

as far as I know there is no book about bitcoin, it is better if they make a book about bitcoin to teach others not familiar with bitcoin, but now there is a school that teaches about bitcoin.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

Here are a few suggestions that I have and the ones that I've read:

2) Digital Gold: Bitcoin and the Inside Story of the Misfits and Millionaires Trying to Reinvent Money by  Nathaniel Popper - It provides a historical viewpoint of events and enterprenuers setting up their start ups and the overall story of Bitcoin and how it evolved. It has a good bunch of stories about prominent startups their success and failiures towards the end. Good read if you like Bitcoin documentaries.

I highly recommend this one. At the time this book was a big revelation for me and I guess everyone who read it would agree with me.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

Until now there are most people looking for the book aboun bitcoin. The book is seldom expecially around me.
raul lemos

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

You can search book references through internet, just type bitcoin book or cryptocurrency. I recommend to just search the pirated book to save money lol. Or u can just search article on internet so you can learning freely, it's everywhere, and you can learn news about bitcoin recently too.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

Buy a book about BTC, and you can learn about BTC's knowledge and investment values through books. By investing in BTC, you can make more money.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

I do not think you need to book about Bitcoin. If you want to know about Bitcoin, then research the web. I believe, you can learn a lot about Bitcoin from the web.

I learned a lot about the Bitcoin from the web.
I would love to biy a book about bitcoin if it does exist. And It somewhat good to buy book but considered not a must also because today information or news can be found via online through google and social media's but the cases in social media is you didn't know if the source or even the information is legit and true and that is the disadvantages of social media today.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

Buying some books about bitcoin is a good idea,because from this book you can learn and have knowledge about bitcoin. It could be a very helpful tools while you engaged in crypto world. It will be your way to become a good and profitable bitcoiner someday.You willlearn through reading on how to invest and trade. You will learn also about some strategies on how to earn bitcoin. Reading is Learning.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

I try to understand it through this forum by investing with bitcoin maybe from here I get a lot of knowledge and earnings and the workings of bitcoin.

Samk

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

u can but a bitcoin book on amazone and many more sites it is availabe which describes the whole what is bitcoin and how it is created and many more.
knowledge is must before investing.  many people dont have knowledge about the bitcoin and jut look at trading and investing in ico and earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: