Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a book about bitcoins  (Read 1063 times)
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

use the net for this and for achieve to the news
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:01:13 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 06:01:07 AM by maxreish

You dont need to buy a book about bitcoin, youre waisting your time and money. All you need to do is to read  in this forum and open your browser and search about bitcoin." Take note we are now in a computer era, all of new book today was publish first in the world wide web.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:16:15 AM
Merited by yndye (2)

If you are just starting to learn about bitcoin then you might as well start with the point of view of an 11 year old kid who has written a book about bitcoin. It would be easy to understand. His book is entitled "Early Bird Gets The Bitcoin: The Ultimate Guide To Everything About Bitcoin". It covers the history of bitcoin, mining, ICOs, wallets etc. and covers a little as well about ethereum. It is available in Amazon. If you want to read a more advanced book though then you can just try the books mentioned already.

willbest

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

You don't need to buy books. There is a lot of knowledge about Bitcoin's popular science on the internet. There are many useful websites that you can search here.
gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:59:01 AM

I have just buy a blockchain book in local bookstore, it is for beginner and also intermediate because there a technical about bitcoin. I really love it and hope that book could improve my knowledge.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

check my thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3165549.msg32726930#msg32726930 I am sure you will see what you want
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.
That sounds wonderful because as of now I can say that there were many fake news about bitcoin in  the web. Everybody can state their knowledge about bitcoin, but not all were reliable,, so I think the book is the most reliable source in studying btc. In internet its really hard to spot where is the real and fake news about btc.. most especially in google. I can say that google is not a good source in studying bitcoin.. because anyone can write everything there and google wont review everything.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

It's very important for beginners like me. In order to understand about bitcoin must first read a book or article about bitcoin. With the book about bitcoin everyone will know about the benefits of bitcoin and can be accepted in the wider community.

AnwarHossain

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

I think you don't need to buy a book about bitcoin . If you need more information about bitcoin then you will search on Google or read forum sites . there's too many articles you found on Google about bitcoin.
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

One of the ways you can better understand bitcoin and reading, the book I suggested for you is the blockchain technology, I found it very interesting and informative.
endogan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

I do not know if there is a book about bitcoin, although in my country there is a book about bitcoin, I personally do not really interested to buy it, because I know a lot about all crypto currency, by searching it on the web and this forum, if you feel the book it will help you, increase the knowledge of bitcoin world, it never hurts to buy it.

bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

I don't know any books about Bitcoin, but I think the best way to understand Bitcoin is in this forum. To read more of this information, you can learn more about it.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

I want to buy a book about bitcoins ,I know here is allot information on this forum and also on social  media but I want  to buy one on the Internet please any suggestions.

Not a bad idea. You can use that book to add your knowledge.
But you are here in bitcointalk. This forum contain plenty information about bitcoin.
you can learn about bitcoin here.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

I think that's a best idea, you need to buy books about bitcoin, because that's a big help to learn more knowledge about bitcoin, especially when your not in front of your computer.Its an alternative you use in reading.  But its better to read on the internet also, because there's a lot or full information regarding bitcoin. So if you learn more just buy books and read it until you memorize about bitcoin. 
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

Right now, I think books for cryptocurrency is limited or unavailable in any kind of market. I guess if you want to have a deeper knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin, you should browse the internet and find information based in cryptocurrency. We are now in technological era. As a 21st century people, we must use our online resources to gather data.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

I would really be willing to buy a book about bitcoins. It's a good way to spread knowledge about it. It would include charts and prices across the years. And also can include stories about people who bought bitcoins and their experiences in the market so far. Detailing, their profit, losses and even strategies for trading and making money in the market.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

it's a nice mind that you have a great interest to deepen all the things that are related to bitcoin. But however.. there is no need to buy a book to deepen bitcoin, now the internet can beat than just a book of course, the internet is certainly more extensive and the things we can look for are more thorough and more widespread than book.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

I suggest that you dont waste your time and money buying books instead do some research on the internet. There are many facts about bitcoin in the internet which you cannot see it on books. So just do some research on google and save your penny on buying books. Instead use your budget for the book and buy some bitcoins. That way you can experience how bitcoins works and coupled with some readings on the net you now have experience and knowledge.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:13:57 AM

Amazon and eBay are the coolest sites where you can do it. follow, for instance, these links (find the books there):
https://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Dummies-Prypto/dp/1119076137, https://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Trading-Investing-Beginners-crypto-currency-ebook/dp/B00TQ0J12S
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:20:55 AM

I also think that it is important to be informed and to do research before you start the big transactions. I think "Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar" is really helpful.
https://www.amazon.com/Cryptoassets-Innovative-Investors-Bitcoin-Beyond-ebook/dp/B0743MPV9R

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████