Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

It all depends on what method of extraction of electricity you have chosen. This can be an expensive way, for example, cold synthesis. Or you can build a wind generator yourself and it will be cheap and angry.
Whatever it was, electricity will be sold in its pure form, without evaluation from the way it is extracted. After all, he will not have any quality characteristics, electricity - a fairly static commodity
This phrase is written very well! I agree with it, I really did not take this fact into account. We even have no idea what kind of electricity we have now in the network. I mean the way it is extracted
This is not quite true. In the event that the rate of extraction of electricity is needed, it is really better to resort to cold fusion, or thermonuclear reactions, rather than to a wind generator. It will cost more because of technology
It is a question of renewable energy sources, it is assumed that such energy source will be inexpensive to operate and can be used without special permission. What thermonuclear reactor are you talking about?
He talks about an ordinary teapot, working on activated cesium. I have this one in the backyard of my house, and it works fine, for a year now!
Who are you? where did you get the activated cesium? you are deceiving us, or very funny joking. If this were so, then you would definitely be found (for a year of operation - naturally).
Who needs it? It seems to me that this is a normal situation, that a person is engaged in the extraction of electricity at home, there is nothing wrong with this, I think not.
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

It all depends on what method of extraction of electricity you have chosen. This can be an expensive way, for example, cold synthesis. Or you can build a wind generator yourself and it will be cheap and angry.
Whatever it was, electricity will be sold in its pure form, without evaluation from the way it is extracted. After all, he will not have any quality characteristics, electricity - a fairly static commodity
This phrase is written very well! I agree with it, I really did not take this fact into account. We even have no idea what kind of electricity we have now in the network. I mean the way it is extracted
This is not quite true. In the event that the rate of extraction of electricity is needed, it is really better to resort to cold fusion, or thermonuclear reactions, rather than to a wind generator. It will cost more because of technology
It is a question of renewable energy sources, it is assumed that such energy source will be inexpensive to operate and can be used without special permission. What thermonuclear reactor are you talking about?
He talks about an ordinary teapot, working on activated cesium. I have this one in the backyard of my house, and it works fine, for a year now!
Who are you? where did you get the activated cesium? you are deceiving us, or very funny joking. If this were so, then you would definitely be found (for a year of operation - naturally).
Several times people from the environmental department came to me, but they carried out audits and measurements, were surprised that there were no emissions and everything worked well and went away
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

I'll be following this project closely!
Good luck folks. Wink
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

The project is so promising. I hope it won’t be successful only on Asian market. We need such ideas all over the world.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

The project is so promising. I hope it won’t be successful only on Asian market. We need such ideas all over the world.
Why do think it will be successful only on Asian segment? It is a dubious conclusion.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

Why do think it will be successful only on Asian segment? It is a dubious conclusion.
Maybe it is a hasty conclusion. I think like this because the team of the project is mostly from Japan, so, perhaps they know needs of the Asian market.
Tobius

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

Maybe it is a hasty conclusion. I think like this because the team of the project is mostly from Japan, so, perhaps they know needs of the Asian market.
No, energy problem is very acute for nowadays. There are talented people everywhere that want to change the world and make something new. No matter where each country is interested in energy.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

No, energy problem is very acute for nowadays. There are talented people everywhere that want to change the world and make something new. No matter where each country is interested in energy.
Yes, I agree. Maybe I should take a wider view. I hope they will reach their goals.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:29:28 PM

Hey there.
Can I buy Torus tokens with BTC? How much will be the price?
Tobius

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

Hey there.

No, you can’t. You need to buy ETH beforehand. The minimum purchase amount is 0.01 ETH.
Theraty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

Hey there.

No, you can’t. You need to buy ETH beforehand. The minimum purchase amount is 0.01 ETH.
I get it. Thanks for information. How many tokens will they sell during presales?
Tobius

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

Hey there.

I get it. Thanks for information. How many tokens will they sell during presales?
I don’t know exactly, but I heard they want to distribute over 70 billion TORUS. I think it is a big amount for this project. You'd better take a look on the white paper.
Theraty

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Hey there.

I don’t know exactly, but I heard they want to distribute over 70 billion TORUS. I think it is a big amount for this project. You'd better take a look on the white paper.
I hope they will spend these resources for developing the security system. I think it is one of the most important things for any crypto product.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Liberalization of retail electricity sales is new idea, I think. I haven’t about it before. It seems very perspective to me.
Brushan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:06:26 PM

Liberalization of retail electricity sales is new idea, I think. I haven’t about it before. It seems very perspective to me.
You right, but it is dangerous too. There are many pitfalls in this industry. I hope this project will help to avoid them.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

You right, but it is dangerous too. There are many pitfalls in this industry. I hope this project will help to avoid them.
What are you talking about? I am not familiar in this question, but I would like to know more.
Brushan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

What are you talking about? I am not familiar in this question, but I would like to know more.
I just want to say, that some small companies have already tried to distribute electricity. Unfortunately, they have got no success. They have been used to collaborate with existing Power Company to provide energy. It wasn’t profitable at all.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

I just want to say, that some small companies have already tried to distribute electricity. Unfortunately, they have got no success. They have been used to collaborate with existing Power Company to provide energy. It wasn’t profitable at all.
Do think this project could help to resolve the problem? What can offer to these small distributors?
Brushan

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

Do think this project could help to resolve the problem? What can offer to these small distributors?
They will develop a new energy product – smart outlet. This outlet will be a way to earn coin for outlet holders. Users will be able to use power with a lower price.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

They will develop a new energy product – smart outlet. This outlet will be a way to earn coin for outlet holders. Users will be able to use power with a lower price.
I get it now. It reminds me of World wi-fi project. Torus will offer power instead of wi-fi, but the system is similar and based on blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: