Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
Helioshel

Activity: 27
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:26 PM
Merited by Toushiro (2)

You can try to invest a little in this company. The idea is interesting and new. All projects in the energy sector are now very popular and in demand. I see that the team is from Japan. This country has always been ahead of the planet for electricity projects. If it turns out to find worthy people in the team, it will be very interesting to company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

Liberalization of retail electricity sales is new idea, I think. I haven’t about it before. It seems very perspective to me.
You right, but it is dangerous too. There are many pitfalls in this industry. I hope this project will help to avoid them.
What are you talking about? I am not familiar in this question, but I would like to know more.
I just want to say, that some small companies have already tried to distribute electricity. Unfortunately, they have got no success. They have been used to collaborate with existing Power Company to provide energy. It wasn’t profitable at all.
Do think this project could help to resolve the problem? What can offer to these small distributors?
They will develop a new energy product – smart outlet. This outlet will be a way to earn coin for outlet holders. Users will be able to use power with a lower price.
I get it now. It reminds me of World wi-fi project. Torus will offer power instead of wi-fi, but the system is similar and based on blockchain.
Yes, they have something common. But Torus thinks outside the box. I don’t want to say that wi-fi sharing is not relevant, but power sharing is beyond this.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

Liberalization of retail electricity sales is new idea, I think. I haven’t about it before. It seems very perspective to me.
You right, but it is dangerous too. There are many pitfalls in this industry. I hope this project will help to avoid them.
What are you talking about? I am not familiar in this question, but I would like to know more.
I just want to say, that some small companies have already tried to distribute electricity. Unfortunately, they have got no success. They have been used to collaborate with existing Power Company to provide energy. It wasn’t profitable at all.
Do think this project could help to resolve the problem? What can offer to these small distributors?
They will develop a new energy product – smart outlet. This outlet will be a way to earn coin for outlet holders. Users will be able to use power with a lower price.
I get it now. It reminds me of World wi-fi project. Torus will offer power instead of wi-fi, but the system is similar and based on blockchain.
Yes, they have something common. But Torus thinks outside the box. I don’t want to say that wi-fi sharing is not relevant, but power sharing is beyond this.
Perhaps you are right. I would like to see a big success of this project on the global market one day.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

Perhaps you are right. I would like to see a big success of this project on the global market one day.
I am convinced in it. It is time for oligopolies to share their profits. We need to become a democratic society.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

If I get it right, there will be a smartphone application. For what use it will be?
Kheg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:02:42 AM

If I get it right, there will be a smartphone application. For what use it will be?
This app will help users to find a power spot to charge their vehicles or something else on the map. There also will be a price list for all spots.
hobopete

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

This app will help users to find a power spot to charge their vehicles or something else on the map. There also will be a price list for all spots.
It is great. What about transactions for service? They will be operated in this app also?
Kheg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

It is great. What about transactions for service? They will be operated in this app also?
The payment will be made automatically after the charging. All information about transactions will be saved on your wallet.
hobopete

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:21:00 AM

The payment will be made automatically after the charging. All information about transactions will be saved on your wallet.
I think this application will make user’s life easier. I hope they will design the application carefully.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

In white paper much is written about TorusNet, so what exactly will this network do and for what purpose is it all created?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

In white paper much is written about TorusNet, so what exactly will this network do and for what purpose is it all created?
It is this network that will be used as a carrier of information in scientific research related to energy. TorusNet will store in itself various scientific data, researches and other other information.
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

It is this network that will be used as a carrier of information in scientific research related to energy. TorusNet will store in itself various scientific data, researches and other other information.
But some of these data may have some value, how can you be sure that the system will ensure the security of this data?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

But some of these data may have some value, how can you be sure that the system will ensure the security of this data?
Well, one of the main goals for the project team is to ensure certain anonymity and also the security of data in this network. And prevent unauthorized access to the system.
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

Well, one of the main goals for the project team is to ensure certain anonymity and also the security of data in this network. And prevent unauthorized access to the system.
It's nice to hear that the team gives this attention, because in reality it is a very important aspect of the system. What other aspects of energy will affect this project?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

It's nice to hear that the team gives this attention, because in reality it is a very important aspect of the system. What other aspects of energy will affect this project?
All that concerns the electric power industry. The project has several stages. The main purpose of which is to introduce new and innovative technologies into the energy industry and provide all the corners of our planets with electricity.
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

All that concerns the electric power industry. The project has several stages. The main purpose of which is to introduce new and innovative technologies into the energy industry and provide all the corners of our planets with electricity.
But how exactly do they plan to provide all areas with electricity?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

There are areas where electricity is extracted in a much larger volume than is required. An excess is created, and the main goal is to direct this excess of energy to the area in which the deficit of this is observed.
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

There are areas where electricity is extracted in a much larger volume than is required. An excess is created, and the main goal is to direct this excess of energy to the area in which the deficit of this is observed.
It sounds good, but how exactly to ensure the transmission of electricity in this case?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

It sounds good, but how exactly to ensure the transmission of electricity in this case?
That is why the team pays more attention to research in this area and plans to introduce various innovations in this field.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

Do I understand correctly that they plan to use environmentally friendly ways of extracting the energy?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: