Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

Is the role of electricity so great, as the project team and its developers tell us? I think they greatly exaggerate
No, the developers correctly and realistically considered the question of how the resources will be spent in the near future and concluded that electricity will be the leader
Electricity is an important but far from the primary resource, it is impossible to challenge the decision of those people who chose this path of development of the project, but at the same time - electricity is not paramount
without electricity, the production and extraction of other resources is impossible, after that it still can not be called its primary resource?
If there were no such phenomena as water or fire, heat, compression and so on - there would not be those mechanisms that help produce electricity.
Of course, electricity is a productive resource that does not occur in living nature, in its pure form, but still, in modern life, electricity plays a huge role
That's it, does not occur in its pure form in living nature. Then what kind of primaryity are you talking about? Do you think that before the appearance of electricity a person could not get fire for example?
Of course they could, but we now live in the 21st century, I tell you this for information.
Now the production of lighters and matches takes place on a conveyor, which is automated and electrified
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

Is the role of electricity so great, as the project team and its developers tell us? I think they greatly exaggerate
Of course, the role of electrification in the modern world is colossal. Imagine a modern man without electricity?
I'm not talking about completely removing all electricity from the modern world, just think how much electricity you really need for life?
I'm not talking about how much I need now, I'm thinking about the future. It is not far off that time when we will fly on electric cars and provide ourselves a life filled with devices for electrification
I do not think that this project will be very popular, since in order for serial cars with electric motors to really appear,
If no one will do such projects, then electric cars will never appear in wide access. Now many companies are working at a loss, trying to build their prototypes of electric cars. So why not help them?
The project is about selling electricity for electric cars. How many similar cars can now be found on the roads and is the project relevant?
Not only for electric cars, but also for the electrification of houses, for example. Now many private companies sell electricity for residential sectors, with a very high premium
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

No, the developers correctly and realistically considered the question of how the resources will be spent in the near future and concluded that electricity will be the leader
Electricity is an important but far from the primary resource, it is impossible to challenge the decision of those people who chose this path of development of the project, but at the same time - electricity is not paramount
without electricity, the production and extraction of other resources is impossible, after that it still can not be called its primary resource?
If there were no such phenomena as water or fire, heat, compression and so on - there would not be those mechanisms that help produce electricity.
Of course, electricity is a productive resource that does not occur in living nature, in its pure form, but still, in modern life, electricity plays a huge role
That's it, does not occur in its pure form in living nature. Then what kind of primaryity are you talking about? Do you think that before the appearance of electricity a person could not get fire for example?
Of course they could, but we now live in the 21st century, I tell you this for information.
Now the production of lighters and matches takes place on a conveyor, which is automated and electrified
At the same time, the project will not be able to provide electricity for production facilities, which means that the concept of production for this project is not applicable
imginy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

Of course, the role of electrification in the modern world is colossal. Imagine a modern man without electricity?
I'm not talking about completely removing all electricity from the modern world, just think how much electricity you really need for life?
I'm not talking about how much I need now, I'm thinking about the future. It is not far off that time when we will fly on electric cars and provide ourselves a life filled with devices for electrification
I do not think that this project will be very popular, since in order for serial cars with electric motors to really appear,
If no one will do such projects, then electric cars will never appear in wide access. Now many companies are working at a loss, trying to build their prototypes of electric cars. So why not help them?
The project is about selling electricity for electric cars. How many similar cars can now be found on the roads and is the project relevant?
Not only for electric cars, but also for the electrification of houses, for example. Now many private companies sell electricity for residential sectors, with a very high premium
In that case, where does the electricity come from? it is produced during the movement of electric buses? Well, electric cars in particular
kainus78

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

At the same time, the project will not be able to provide electricity for production facilities, which means that the concept of production for this project is not applicable
Well, but the electricity stored for the day can be accumulated and given to third parties for a certain amount of money, right?
mine777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

In that case, where does the electricity come from? it is produced during the movement of electric buses? Well, electric cars in particular
Now it is possible to equip the car with an advanced system with a powerful generator, as well as with the function of electricity recuperation.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

Well, but the electricity stored for the day can be accumulated and given to third parties for a certain amount of money, right?
That's right! Approximately so the system also works. Watch the video on the main page, the battery is given for use to recharge another battery, or to power one house
imginy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Now it is possible to equip the car with an advanced system with a powerful generator, as well as with the function of electricity recuperation.
This is an additional cost, which the project is not ready to cover, right? the minimum contribution now is 0.01. Ether ... This cost will not include even the elements of the system responsible for the transmission of electricity
kainus78

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

That's right! Approximately so the system also works. Watch the video on the main page, the battery is given for use to recharge another battery, or to power one house
I saw these videos and read the full support of the site on the information. I still think that without electricity it is impossible to develop further to all mankind
mine777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

I saw these videos and read the full support of the site on the information. I still think that without electricity it is impossible to develop further to all mankind
I agree that electricity today is a great force with which humanity is moving forward. I very much hope that in the future the whole life will be electrified anyway
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

I agree that electricity today is a great force with which humanity is moving forward. I very much hope that in the future the whole life will be electrified anyway
But how to get so much electricity? its production is still limited resources, and if we take into account the electricity that is produced from unlimited resources, its production is not always faster
imginy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

But how to get so much electricity? its production is still limited resources, and if we take into account the electricity that is produced from unlimited resources, its production is not always faster
That's what I wanted to ask. Where can we get such a volume of electricity, and do we need it to develop?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

The project is very in demand nowadays. Every day I am convinced of this fact. I really like the project
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

The project is very in demand nowadays. Every day I am convinced of this fact. I really like the project

How do you convince yourself of this? What data do you refer to when you say that the project is very demanded? Tell me, please
Seidr

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

How do you convince yourself of this? What data do you refer to when you say that the project is very demanded? Tell me, please

Every day on the forum, the project has a lot of new users, I think this is due to the fact that so many people are interested in this topic.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

Every day on the forum, the project has a lot of new users, I think this is due to the fact that so many people are interested in this topic.

I also noticed that the number of participants increases every day. This is a very good indicator, I'm sure
Seidr

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

Where can I find detailed information about the project and its team? I searched for a long time, but could not find a detailed description of the project, and in particular of his team.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Where can I find detailed information about the project and its team? I searched for a long time, but could not find a detailed description of the project, and in particular of his team.

Have you looked at the first page on the forum? There's a lot of information. Look carefully, I'm sure you can find any information regarding your questions
altcoiner

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Very ambitious project and the developers have done an excellent job. But why so little is known about them?
Seidr

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

Have you looked at the first page on the forum? There's a lot of information. Look carefully, I'm sure you can find any information regarding your questions

Yes, I watched, you are right there a lot of information, I found answers to my questions about the project itself, but not about the team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: