Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3020 times)
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

You can invest in big 10 coins that are listed on coinmarketcap. For the reason, because they have many demand. For example Ethereum, so much token used Ethereum network
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

In addition to bitcoin, I now recommend BTC, LTC,ETH

1. Bitcoin: leader of the coin industry.

2.LTC:the developer is Chinese, and the Chinese players are the majority.

3. ETH: widely used.

Others have not seen the long-term potential.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

Yes, it might be the children of bitcoin such as bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold.
It also has potential for growing, and it will be the sucessor of bitcoin
joesorrell

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Bitcoin is the first coin, so other coins can be like bitcoin but bitcoin will be even better than the others. But it does not matter for bitcoin because bitcoin is always known as a king of crypto market I hope it will stay the same. it is different than others.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
Etherum, but may not be as high as bitcoin. supply from etherum is not limited, which makes them difficult to rise higher again. but ether is increasingly close to bitcoin, demands on etherum are also high. so you can try etherum.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

There is no other coin as strong as bitcoin is but there are plenty of good coins. For example I like also ethereum and I consider it a good one
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

Ethereum is a close second and has proved that times without number. I don't know about other coins but if I was to pick a coin I thought was in close competition with bitcoin it is definitely Ethereum
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:21:27 PM

I don't think any coin is as like bitcoin.The price of bitcoin will reach 1000$ in a day,but many coins are struggling to get into the range of 1000$.Even litecoin is struggling to get into 1000$ range.So bitcoin is always at the No.1 position.
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

There's no coin like bitcoin. Although there are some coins that have shown some potentials like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and BCH.
Simon Eaton

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

I think LTC is very similar to bitcoin. It's basically an early fork and uses the same code.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

There are so many coins that have the potential to be as big as bitcoin someday,example are litecoin,ethereum,and bitcoin cash,they all have the potential to be big someday.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

There are a lot of coins out there that has potential but i think the coin that will takeover bitcoin still dp not exist, it's true there's a lot of good coins out there but all of them created through innovations. Bitcoin is the only genuine crypto for me and until another coin that is created genuine like bitcoin that's the one that will takeover bitcoin someday.

Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

The only currency i know have a huge potential is ethereum, ethereum is very unique like bitcoin, ethereum is very popular too and its demand is so high, etc theres a lot of currency that have a potential, just be wise.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

Many coin similiar with bitcoin. Anonymity and have limited supply too like NAV coin or Onion and many more, but bitcoin have biggest liquiditation on cryptomarket. Its more safe to investing money on bitcoin because of that reason. That just my opinion and that could be wrong

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Bitcoin is believed to be one of the largest investors, and many believe that Bitcoin will be the earliest earning momentum on the market today. I think it is better to invest in Bitcoin than other currencies because Bitcoin is better and has a solid foundation.
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

my advice is better you invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has been proven to have good security level and proven bitcoin price always above altcoin. what do you think?
if you really want to invest better invest in bitcoin. Good luck.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

In the near future? You will never find it.
There is one very potent coin like bitcoin, it's just for long-term investment. Only ETH has the potential of bitcoin, but it may take a little longer for at least a few years.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

all coins here have different value and all are worth it,if you going to invest here try ethereum and bcc because this two can be similar in btc price in value so both can be 20x high by now in the future we can see the development of ethereum this past few years and it so good already follow by august fork coin call bcc now actually the price of this is like dying for 3 months but now the price go really high by now and still growing for me it can really like btc

teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

What do you mean like bitcoin? In terms of function or value proposition?
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

There are many coins, yes there are, which can be traded in many exchanges but bitcoin is unique. There are lots of advantages we can get in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: