Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3031 times)
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:31 AM

No. No another coin like bitcoin Grin Grin
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

I know no matter what coin they can not exceed bitcoin.oo we can even have any coin like bitcoin.for the price is different because many bitcoin like mining or trading site depends on the bitcoin you entered

loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

In this time. In terms of potential and impact. It's easy to see that ETH is the most competitive penny of bitcoin in the future. Many people are paying attention to the optimal and smart platform from ETH. Indeed, with higher supply than bitcoin and the blockchain platform under ETH is playing an important role in the development of altcoin in particular and the crypto market in general. It can make a difference in the future.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

If in a short time I think it is still difficult for other altcoin when rivaling bitcoin because of the recent price fluctuations makes altcoin increasingly difficult to choose high exchange rates so that makes a trader prefer to continue to rely on bitcoin in the search for profit.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
There's a lot of altcoins has a potential to grow like bitcoin and in my opinion, Ethereum or bitcoin cash has a potential to be like bitcoin in the future. This js just my opinion but you can still choose what or where do you want to invest, because as far as I knoe Ethereum and bitcoin cash is next to bitcoin.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

There are many coin like bitcoin.  ETH, lTC, BCC, RFR, GRG. It,s not value equal to bitcoin but  growth rate is high.

Yes you are correct. Many altcoins now in the market but I don't see any of them reached same with the value of bitcoin. But maybe in the future and I don't really know when, that some of the altcoins will get in progress that may rival bitcoins in its popularity. For instance like ethereum, ripple, litecoins and bitcoincash and so many others including that you mentioned, these may have great possibilities to become like bitcoin in the future.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

there is no any coin like bitcoin. it is world largest currency which can not destroy.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

You know what if I were you I would check in coinmarketcap what the suggestions of others above. Pick the top 20 then read every white paper and choose the top 10 that you desire to remain in top 5. After all do more search about your top 5 coins and then remain the top 2 or 3 and finally you can decide to invest. I think that is the best way to convince yourself 100% in what your decision.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

No,there is no any coin like bitcoin.Many altcoins now in the market but I don't see any of them reached same with the value of bitcoin.It is world largest currency which can not destroy.The value of it will rise much higher to deserve the potential nature that it brings.That's why I believe that there are no other coin like btc.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

There are many kinds of coin like bitcoin here in crypto world Click here: But bitcoin is the most leading cryptocurrency in the world. And also you can mine like in faucet and to other website who mines crypto.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

There are many kinds of coin like bitcoin here in crypto world Click here: But bitcoin is the most leading cryptocurrency in the world. And also you can mine like in faucet and to other website who mines crypto.

Yes, there are other coins that do have the same platform as bitcoin but to be like bitcoin with respect to price value, I don't think that it may ever reached the same value as with bitcoin. Without bitcoin, I don't think majority of all the coins will also grow because most of the rise in price depend much more of bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

If I choose a coin as potent as bitcoin then I choose ETH. I see good development from this coin. And this is also the trend of new entrants to this market when they have chosen ETH to invest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

Ether and Neo are likely to be like Bitcoin. Because of their widely usage and acceptance. The price for both are beginning to grow. Watch them and do your research.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

in my opinion, the altcoin that will equal the bitcoin is only ETH,
because ETH is the best altcoin from altcoin other,
and now more and more of her devotees, so if you have any
more money, I suggest to buy ETH for long-term investment, because I'm sure
prices will increase, in the next few years.

paresh nakar

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency,While some of these currencies are easier to mine than Bitcoin is, The currencies inspired by Bitcoin are collectively called altcoins and have tried to present themselves as modified or improved versions of Bitcoin.

these also good Cryptocurrencies.

1 Litecoin
2  Ripple
3 Monero
4 Dash
5 Ethereum
6 Zcash
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

Bitcoin is the king of digital currencies, at least for the time being. There are several competing digital currencies, however, that could one day rival bitcoin.
Many of these currencies claim to offer certain technical advantages over bitcoin. Other currencies are taking a whole new angle on digital currencies, trying not just to offer an alternative to cash, but also to offer software development opportunities, social media platforms, and other services powered by the blockchain.
For now, bitcoin enjoys a huge lead over the competition, at least in terms of market cap.
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

Bitcoin is about ten times as large as the closest competition. Still, one day Ethereum, Steem, Litecoin, or another contenders could steal the crown. That’s why we’re going to take a moment to go over bitcoin’s chief competitors.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

all the virtual coins are classified as crypto. bitcoin development is certainly a new foundation for developers to create innovation and different technologies. of course with a product and road map. each platform has a plan to have a high selling value after entering the market. but not all will run smoothly, well here are many differences. and if you want to try to get involved investing you should have basic knowledge first

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency,While some of these currencies are easier to mine than Bitcoin is, The currencies inspired by Bitcoin are collectively called altcoins and have tried to present themselves as modified or improved versions of Bitcoin.

these also good Cryptocurrencies.

1 Litecoin
2  Ripple
3 Monero
4 Dash
5 Ethereum
6 Zcash

it's quite a lot of coin that matches bitcoin, but bitcoin is still the top, because it is a bitcoin is the first emerging coin and can make many people it becomes successful.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

Not at the moment, bitcoin is a household name and no other coin has reached that status. Ethereum is number 2 and technically a better coin as it add functionality through it's DAPPs platform, but it's only known to crypto users and technical corporations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: