Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3031 times)
bramovick

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

certainly in the second position of the bitcoin is occupied by ethereum why I answer ethereum because I believe that ethereum now have a chance to be reminded in the future, so my suggestion you should invest your money in ethereum in the long run I firmly believe that you will get an advantage in future.
jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

at the moment, I do not see any decent coins on the market except bitcoin and Ethereum.all the rest still not so have proven themselves

fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
I think all the coins have an opportunity to invest if we believe and believe in the coins we will use for investment and patience also affect the success of investors, for now I follow bounty with the campaign by earning a little reward
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

no coin will be like a bitcoin. Because it's like what it means. Bitcoin was the first to do so.This does not mean that its value will not decrease. There will be nothing to overtake him. This may be the ETH . However, it is only possible to achieve a certain revolution in the near future. So you can talk about a new bitcoin during the holiday. But certainly not now out of 10000x of different copies of the same...
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

No coin like bitcoin, at least before crypto is recognized globally.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

nope, Bitcoin is one of a kind and there is no competitor to Bitcoin, but if you want to go with AltCoins, you might love to have a look at these 3 alts.

https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/altcoins-likely-to-outperform-bitcoin-in-april/
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

I think it may be ethereum because ethereum has a smart contract erc20 which is often in use to accommodate newly emerging ico tokens, as well as there is market forkdelta and etherdelta which where can buy token erc20 with eth

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

No its not true any coin not like bitcoin because it is a household name and no other coin has reached that status.a lot of coin that matches bitcoin, but bitcoin is still the top.bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency and can make many people it becomes successful.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

we cant compare bitcoin with other cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the worlds largest trading crypto currency coin and it is very famous but you can find out many other coins based on blockchain technology but nothing can compare with bitcoin because it is a magical coin with huge potential.
Danilo Malaggay

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

No Have Any Coin As Like Bitcoin.Becouse Bitcoin Have Strong Platform, Any Coin Never Competition With Bitcoin I Think Never Grow/Birth Any Coin.Bitcoin World Number One Biggest Coin Bitcoin Mother's Of All Coin.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

I think Ripple has the potential to be like bitcoin. If Ripple's technologies are adopted by the international financial system,
then Ripple will become more popular than bitcoin. The latest news about Ripple's success shows that such a development of events may well happen.

mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

I think there is no coin like bitcoin,because bitcoin has no double.Bitcoin has a strong platform,no one can clone the bitcoin.Bitcoin is a magical coin with huge potential,many people becomes successful.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

I think i have answered similar questions like this and the coin which i am expecting be the next Bitcoin is Neocoin as it is having equal or more potential than bitcoin and this Chinese project is well known for its transparency and well-managed team members and also their support is excellent. People are liking their project and because of this demand is rising and their value is increasing day by day. I have personally invested here and expecting to see some skyrocket highs by giving us good returns.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

there are not like bitcoin, because we all know that bitcoin is the best crpyotcurrencies, why the best? because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies, and the bitcoin is the most popular in the public, but i think the second rank after bitcoin is ETH why ETH? because as we can know that eth has a system named smart contracts that poeple who want to makes their own ICO can use this facilities to makes their own Token and of course from the ETH network

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

No coin like bitcoin, at least before crypto is recognized globally.
indeed no coin is like bitcoin but all coins also want like bitcoin and compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin has a sophisticated system that can not be duplicated by other coins, the bitcoin price is also highest so that bitcoin is the king of all coins and ethereum 11 12 with bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

There are some coins in the market having potential to perform very well in the long run but I won't recommend any particular point to you because I want you to do your own research. Do consider the factors like the core philosophy, current user base, market volume, associated team, current price, growth potential and global perception while taking any investment decision. From my personal experience, I would like to recommend you that do not invest blindly based on the others opinion and do your own research even if it is taking time, it is worth it down the road.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

There are some coins in the market having potential to perform very well in the long run but I won't recommend any particular point to you because I want you to do your own research. Do consider the factors like the core philosophy, current user base, market volume, associated team, current price, growth potential and global perception while taking any investment decision. From my personal experience, I would like to recommend you that do not invest blindly based on the others opinion and do your own research even if it is taking time, it is worth it down the road.
I dont think that there is like cryptocurrency like bitcoins power or dominance. It is really the higher crypto than any other because it has so many volume meaning there are so many imvestors or buyers buying bitcoin because they have definitely trust on the ability of bitcoin. Trudt the higher than any other. Thats their reasons of buying. It is given that they want to earn bigger income.
sunny7408

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

This time no coin is good in compare of Bitcoin but in future Ethereum could take place of BTC. It's only my opinion. 
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
First of all there is no such alt coin like bitcoin because BTC has the only potential to be that much great and provide employment to millions of people engaged into it and also its valuation inflates at a very fast rate that any individual can get very good profit in very short span of time but in worst cases if bitcoin will end then its alternative crypto currency could be etherum.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

First of all there is no such alt coin like bitcoin because BTC has the only potential to be that much great and provide employment to millions of people engaged into it and also its valuation inflates at a very fast rate that any individual can get very good profit in very short span of time but in worst cases if bitcoin will end then its alternative crypto currency could be etherum.

Why not?  Of course there is. You know mate, there were lots of cryptocurrencies out there that has got also a lot of potential just like bitcoin and they also have the same usage and features just like on what bitcoin have. Few example could be etherium because etherium is said to be the next big thing and will soon replace bitcoin if bitcoin didnt go well in the future. Although altcoins wont likely be the same like bitcoin if we are talking about the disadvantages of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: