Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3020 times)
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Even though there are  so many kinds  of coin  coming out  like  etherium , litecoin, digicoin and others, still bitcoin is on top, being trusted by investors and  big companies from those bitcoin friendly countries. The growth and development of  bitcoin intensifying the whole world .as you can see fro the market cap , bitcoin is dominating, once bitcoin arises everything below  it will follow. Nothing compares to it  as the first crypto currency in the world.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.
In over thousands of coins listed in coinmarketcap.com, I never see any cryptocurrency that is nearly similar in bitcoin. In fact, I don't think that any altcoin can dethrone bitcoin. I really believe in bitcoin, from its usage, reliability and popularity. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that emerge in our economy, it holds 50% share in market cap, and it was more reliable than any shitcoins listed in CMC. Many altcoins have better blockchain than Bitcoin, but I can't say that they already surpass bitcoin's technology.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

No coin can be as popular as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the base of crpyto money.
You can also earn very good money by using other coins.
ETH, TRX, XRP, BNB, ENJ, BTCC. I have a lot of coins I can not count. If you do a good research, you will find nice coins and make money.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

When you refer to an alternative coin that is similar to Biitcoin, in what context are you referring to?
Bitcoin is comprised of many aspects, for example, it's original conception seemed to be a proof of concept platform demonstrating the technological use of the Block-Chain, the real magic behind the scene (this possibly being the reason behind the project being open sourced).
   Bitcoin proved it could work, with its "proof of work" design. This opened the door for others to emulate, adapt and remodel the core of the system, leading to a jumpstart into the next wave of innovation.  If I had to choose the closest project to be the successor of Bitcoin, it would possibly be Ethereum, because the introduction of smart contracts and other goodies the project bring out.
  Just my two cents!

illy_ya

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

Yeah! AAA - Token.

It's Adara.io - Crypto Exchange Platform with driven AI.

BOUNTY PROGRAM WILL COMING SOON.
To be in touch - Join the Telegram Group.
https://t.me/adaraecosystem »
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

If every coin like bitcoin surely people all over the world want to have it and invest in it. And all coins will be famous and have very many fans. But all that I'm sure is impossible because all altcoin can not compete with bitcoin.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

There are so many coins available in the market nowadays but I think not a single coin have potential and stability like the Bitcoin.

Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

So far, I haven't seen anything that is as much as powerful as bitcoin. I bet no other coins will be equal as bitcoin. Altcoins would have tried to everpower bitcoin, but I guess no one can. Some coins are regulated by a group or a company, but bitcoin stands alone. It cannot be manipulated ny anyone or anything.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

I have never seen a coin like bitcoin. There are more than 1500 Crypto currencies in the market. But bitcoin is the only one, and no one can beat this coin's value and popularity.

mahboob123

Activity: 723

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

MANY coin liked bitcoin is ripple waves and extra

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

Ethereum is the strongest altcoin, ethereum is an excellent industrial project, maybe you can make ethereum as an alternative investment besides bitcoin.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

I have never seen a coin like bitcoin. There are more than 1500 Crypto currencies in the market. But bitcoin is the only one, and no one can beat this coin's value and popularity.
Bitcoin is a unique but i think still there are so many other coins which have good feathers and are also getting much popular, i think that bitcoin is going to be number one for a long long time because in current time i do not think that any coin can compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first choice of the people and people will continue to choose bitcoin as their first choice for a long long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

I don't think so, but What do you think of SciDex btw? I've been following them for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing. I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me.  @scidexofficial  is also creating a very interesting project. It’s a new marketspace for scientific data. Would love to hear your opinion about it!
www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial
 Undecided Undecided
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

Bitcoin is a unique but i think still there are so many other coins which have good feathers and are also getting much popular, i think that bitcoin is going to be number one for a long long time because in current time i do not think that any coin can compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first choice of the people and people will continue to choose bitcoin as their first choice for a long long time.

Yes, we all know that bitcoin is the strongest and the most unique cryptocurrency than others. I will rather choose bitcoin that other coin transaction online. Bitcoin is an opportunity for us people who are fortunate in financial aspect. Bitcoin can really do help a lot on our daily needs. I will rather choose bitcoin than others because I know how bitcoin works and I know bitcoin can really do help me on how to be independent and to have a great living in the future. I know my life will be better if I will choose bitcoin, eventhough it is not that stable but joining this can help you learn new things.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

Most of the crypto currency concept and way of transaction is like Bitcoin but the price, familiarity and market cap is far behind for all the alcoins. To be specific there is no such coin exists or would exist in future like Bitcoin for another 100 years. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and no such coin can even come closer to Bitcoin in terms of price and market cap.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

Many currencies have the ability to beat bitcoin but the stability of the currency will not be stable so we can not fully trust and invest in it if we invest, both success and failure. However I think bitcoin will remain the parent of all coins and will still be no 1, but for the next rank I think ethereum could be an alternative coin for bitcoin. Since ethereum is also a well-known currency, coins are now unpredictable as well.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

There is no other known coin that can equalize the feature that bitcoin can give. Aside from that most of bitcoin can be trqded with bitcoin maybe in the near future there will be a coin that will be greater than bitcoin.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

I believe the coin look like bitcoin is one in only ethereum.  For sure one of us they think also that ethereum will increase the price after few years. So if you have extra money right now just buy ethereum and hold it for few yew years and you will make a lot of profit for sure. Grab the opportunity while the ethereum is cheap.

I strongly agree and also believe that, the coin look like bitcoin is one in only ethereum. And for sure one of us they think also that ethereum will increase the price after few years. And adding also my opinion that, Bitcoin is unique as it is the first coin, it is not superior to other coins, so other coins can be like bitcoin or better than it. But, it does not matter for bitcoin because it is different. In addition, there is no other coin as strong as bitcoin is but there are plenty of good coins. For example I like also ethereum and I consider it a good one
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Maybe i want to tell you a little bit about bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoin is the “original” cryptocurrency and ultimately responsible for the invention of blockchain technology. It basically was (and still is) a beta test of the technology, and it doesn’t actually work all that well. Altcoins are generally defined as “everything else.” Although some might not refer to Ethereum as an altcoin, but certainly the 1500 other coins maybe more than that out there are considered “alts”. with the difference, we can guess a bit whether there are other coins that are like bitcoin and i think the answer is definitely no coins are like bitcoin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
askabir6

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

I am sure that others will point to eth as a major competitor of bitcoin and the only one that has the potential to replace bitcoin. However, I see the price of eth decreases and makes us doubt eth Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: