Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3026 times)
gpcminingteam

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:30:26 AM

I think Bitcoin will stay on the top for a while, because Bitcoin has been playing the role as a bridge between fiat and crypto. Most of the OTC exchanges in the world deal only fiat and Bitcoin pair, still.
Since Bitcoin has built solid position as a bridge currency, It will take longer to take over the position for other altcoins, I guess.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

If you mean is potential profits in percentage like bitcoin did last year, its hard to make prediction like that. But ethereum is good coin to invest because ethereum demand always increasing and its happen because ethereum platform used by many start up to launch ICO

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:42:43 AM

well the nearest contender will be ethereum because he is number 2 and the largest market holder in the crypto world plus the fact that it also have many supporter not limiting only to its place of origin vitalik buterin really is a cool kid when he invented ether when he was only 21 years old now ethereum has its all time high of $1000+ and someday may reach $10,000 if the young market cap matures in the future almost all of the altcoins will skyrocket with the initiative of bitcoin.
lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:52:18 AM

I have never seen a coin like bitcoin. Ethereum is the strongest altcoin.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

I don't think there is a coin like Bitcoin. It is a unique coin that varies in value.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

I believe etherium is the master of all coin because of its wide spread demand and acceptance. The ideology behind ether is also another advantage. I think ether can compete strongly with bitcoin in the near future.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

There will be no coins like Btc, nothing can exceed Btc, nothing can replace Btc. Btc is too strong to be replaced. New coins that arrive will not be able to compete with Btc. Too heavy If you want to invest in Btc now because the Btc price is too high. Try investing in Altcoin like Eth, Ripple and others.
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

No. No one like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the one of currency how demand everywhere and any country. Bitcoin is the easiest currency in the world.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

I think yes, there a coins that look like bitcoin and are the same like bitcoin. But for me, the best coin in the world that we should use is still bitcoin. Billions and billions of people are using this. Another thing is that bitcoin expands immensely and spreads too fast and it changed the life of most of the people in this world.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
TowaDeni

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

Bitcoin is the most leading coin in crypto-currencies. Many large companies prefer it to her.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

There is one coin, which I believe can replace bitcoin. This coin is Ripple. The progress of this coin impresses me very much. The reason for the success of Ripple in cooperation with banks. The banking sector is a huge sector of the economy. Personally, I've been investing in Ripple for a long time.
gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

what do you mean with that question!? u shold be more specific about it.. what does it mean? "like" !?

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

This is a very strange question, as if I asked you: "Advise me any metal, the same as gold." There are many coins with similar technology, better and worse, but they will always be number two, even if their technology is better
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

There is one coin, which I believe can replace bitcoin. This coin is Ripple. The progress of this coin impresses me very much. The reason for the success of Ripple in cooperation with banks. The banking sector is a huge sector of the economy. Personally, I've been investing in Ripple for a long time.

What do you smoke when you write this? Learn the technology, and you'll understand they have nothing to do with the crypto currency.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

One coin which has been touted as a potential successor to Bitcoin is Monero. Due to its anonymity, it is being widely used in the dark markets and gambling sites. But recently, the coin has been lagging behind some of its competitors. Also, the government authorities are quite suspicious about it, for obvious reasons.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

I think nano has some very good potential technology wise, but the community is not so strong yet. I think bitcoin will remain number one payment crypto for years to come
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

there ade so many alt coins to choose from. all of them are worth the investment. the difference between each of them is the price. bitcoin is much higher compared to all of them.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

there ade so many alt coins to choose from. all of them are worth the investment. the difference between each of them is the price. bitcoin is much higher compared to all of them.
Yes very honestly there are a lot of coins which are still good for investment. Although still they cannot compete with bitcoin but i think that if we will do investment there it will surely give us a good profit. To me i personally have invested a lot of money in some altcoins which is really give me a good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

now the only cryptocurrency that interests me except bitcoin is Ethereum.I'm sure she has a great future with great growth.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

for now we need to be careful to choose altcoin to make an investment for profit. lots of altcoin are dead prices so it makes us a loss. because not all altcoin is equal to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: