Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3031 times)
susutao82

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

I believe etherium is the master of all coin because of its wide spread demand and acceptance. The ideology behind ether is also another advantage. I think ether can compete strongly with bitcoin in the near future.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:54:58 AM

I think the answer is ethereum. such as bitcoin, eth nice hold in the long run and many enthusiasts of the eth coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
phsan12888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

There are so many comments about Eth...
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

No not at all. There are people who would argue that monero is one of the coins that actually serves a purpose close to the one bitcoin was created for when it first came out but it is all just talk. All of the coins in the cryptocurrency market are unique in their own way and serve whatever single purpose that they were created for so no, there is no coin out there that is like bitcoin.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

No not at all. There are people who would argue that monero is one of the coins that actually serves a purpose close to the one bitcoin was created for when it first came out but it is all just talk. All of the coins in the cryptocurrency market are unique in their own way and serve whatever single purpose that they were created for so no, there is no coin out there that is like bitcoin.
Ethereum is like bitcoin because we can get enormous profit by hodling our coin in long term investment .Ethereum markets prices has a potential due to the volatility which it basis the demand and supply ,this currency has a lot of opportunities with having a good strategies because even prices is on dump still we can get advantage.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:43:01 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

if you wan't a sure coin
go for Ethereum most likely the stable among all altcoins
BCH if you have that much money or Bitcoin gold
there can be a lot of possible to happen but f you are a risk taker you can go for trading hahaha
remember the rule buy low sell high or sell if you have at least 20% gain or more.
set some exit point if the coin don't work and go for other type of coin
thamvii111

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

In my opinion there is no other altcoin which has advantages such as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin created by satoshi Nakamoto until now, unprecedented. Although many other coins are emerging, they are just trying to be equivalent to bitcoin.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

In my opinion there is no other altcoin which has advantages such as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin created by satoshi Nakamoto until now, unprecedented. Although many other coins are emerging, they are just trying to be equivalent to bitcoin. Smiley
bamita131

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

I believe etherium is the master of all coin because of its wide spread demand and acceptance. The ideology behind ether is also another advantage.
Pranathi_Crypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

I can strongly say its ETH, because the ETH project is great and potential of Growth is huge. ETH growth aleady proved. It stood strongly even in the red market.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

I'm really sorry to say, but if your "investment strategy" is to ask a bunch of strangers on bitcointalk about what coin will make you rich, then that is not a good strategy.
However, if you take people's suggestions, and then go do your own research and run the numbers, then that would be better.

I can give you some general advice on the current state of the market.

After last year's insane rise in crypto, the market is very different this year.
It has matured and is more diversified.
This doesn't mean it won't rise (it will rise, a lot).
It means that different types of coins and tokens will see huge gains.

First, btc's dominance will end this year.
Instead of one coin dominating, you will see three to four.

Also, coins and tokens that have no real product won't do well.
Only the ones that have a real use case will rise.

redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

for now no one coin like bitcoin i think. we can see almost all coin follow the bitcoin price. if bitcoin price fall, almost all coin price will fall also. and if bitcoin price rise, almost all coin will rise also.
so bitcoin still be a king coin for now. and hard for altcoin to beat bitcoin in the first place.

tomotao55

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:30:01 AM

I believe etherium is the master of all coin because of its wide spread demand and acceptance. The ideology behind ether is also another advantage. I think ether can compete strongly with bitcoin in the near future.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:55:49 AM

If every coin is like bitcoin then I am very happy, but only some of them have good potential to be like bitcoin. Like ethereum for example, that this coin is approaching bitcoin and I believe ethereum has good potential in the future, and I have invested in ethereum to get big profits.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

I like your appreciation for the potential and value of BTC. In the electronic money market, fluctuations occur frequently and unexpectedly so there are many opportunities but risks are not low. If BTC ranks first, ETH will rank second. ETH is more stable than other Altcoin, the value of ETH increase or decrease directly affect the market price of other Altcoin. ETH let people know about smart contracts and chain systems. Large market, strong community, many projects choose ETH technology as the basis for the development and acceptance of payment ... The value of ETH is rising high and much higher. So, besides investing in BTC, I will invest in ETH. I am sure in the near future I will be profitable from my decision.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:32:54 AM

In my opinion, the next bitcoin is Neo . Neo has a very good prospect and promise. Prices for now also have risen rapidly, especially later. Already many large investors and small investors who joined into the Neo project. They believe that by investing in Neo they will get multiple benefits. By launching its own platform, Neo became more successful and tried to keep the top spot in the world of cryptocurrency. So in my opinion the potential price will go to the moon is Neo. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

In my opinion there is no other altcoin which has advantages such as bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin created by satoshi Nakamoto until now, unprecedented. Although many other coins are emerging, they are just trying to be equivalent to bitcoin. Smiley
Tuyul_Elitte

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

in my opinion, Altcoin which has good potential is Ethereum. Although the position of Ethereum is below bitcoin, but Ethereum has a good future. day to day Ethereum prices also increased. If in the near future, Ethereum or other Altcoin will not be like bitcoin. if only to make a fortune in investing Altcoin in a short time, it really can. even you can get a high profit. but it all depends on your strategy in investing.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Of course, ETH has high potential and optimistic future. But call it "like bitcoin" rather hard, because they have different blockchain concept. For now, I think, no one altcoin is able to beat BTC.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

I'm more inclined to litecoin and ETH , because coins are able to compensate for the traces of bitcoin development, the romt and the drop is quite stable, and the price is lower than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: