Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any coin like bitcoin?  (Read 3033 times)
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

Many currencies has the ability to beat bitcoin but the stability of that currencies will not stable so we cannot fully trusts and invest in them if we invest both success and failure are available. So the decision is yours.

I think not all altcoin like bitcoin because bitcoin is bitcoin because with altcoin we can know which altcoin is good and which has high value, but every altcoin has the potential to like bitcoin and can invest in long-term
sabtu malam

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

the closest or approaching bitcoin is ethereum. so if you want to invest in the ethereum should only. because of these coins have a future. and it has been proven to be able to last a long time from now until 2015.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

Ethereum for me it will pump up like bitcoin, try to invest in ethereum and hold for long it will increase the price for sure because ethereum is a potential altcoin.

tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

Please house, I will like to know whether out of the existing altcoins anyone of them has potential to be like bitcoin in the nearest future. I will appreciate if i can know the reason why because this will greatly assis me in planning my investment strategy. Thanks.

In fact, everyone wants to know which coin has a high appreciation space, and even more than bitcoin, but I think the top 10 COINS are all investment value.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Right now, I cannot see any coin that has the potential to become like Bitcoin. Ethereum, which is second in the rankings, is more unlike rather than like Bitcoin. It is offering other sets of features that are not really similar to that of Bitcoin. Litecoin was the carbon-copy of Bitcoin but it was not as successful as Bitcoin even if it was faster and cheaper. This made me think that Bitcoin cannot be equaled.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

every time a new altcoin that has sprung up. they have a system that models are certainly very different from that of the previous one. the new system will certainly complement the deficiencies of the old system. But even so currently seems hard to find another altcoin which has the same system as does bitcoin.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

Maybe there will be nothing like
Bitcoin, at least for now. But many altcoins are potential for long-term investments.
Jochen

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

I don't think so that there's a coin that like Bitcoin, at the moment no one existed, but there's one that seems pretty interesting and that is Ethereum, it's really a great coin, though it's success is not yet that far like the Bitcoin but it really shows great characteristics of a good coin.
Artjk13

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

IMHO
None of the altcoins will reach a price higher than bitcoin (Ethereum and EOS) because they do not have such support as bitcoin (at the moment ) but a large number of altcoins periodically give large x's than enrich their owners )   Undecided
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

Literally for 2017, ZCash appeared in almost every exchanger and each exchange kriptovalyut. The coin is strongly underestimated and, most likely, will reveal its potential only in 2018-2019.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

still now not seen that type of coin if have any chance that only ETH and NEO becouse this two are good potential coins and upgraded projects, after BTC more ICOs depended by ETH and NEO   
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

Bitcoin is unique, there is no coin in the short term to overcome it, but in the future, I think ETH EOS NEO they still have hope.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

judging by the track record of its growth I am more inclined to Ethereum and litecoin because coins are able to offset the bitcoin development traces even though the price is much cheaper than bitcoin, but the ups and downs are very rational and stable.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

I do not think that in the near future, some altcoin will take the place of bitcoin or at least approach it. I think ethereum has a chance to do that, but in the very long term.
Afanshik

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

The only coin like Bitcoin is Bitcoin. Thats it. If you want to know is here any coin that is like Bitcoin and with same hashing algorythm and etc. - look through all forks of bitcoin. If you want to know the coin that will give you profit like Bitcoin - I dont know what to suggest you. Buy doge for all Cheesy
Atila0712

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

IMHO, only coin which may overtake BTC dominance in the long run is -Nano
Those who know how to evaluate a coin, in the long term range, should know that only 0 feed coin has the chance to overcome or get nearer to BTC.
AT least, will have it`s say, as soon we will see crypto adapted/used in worldwide marchant trading..
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:27:56 AM

No other coin which serve the purpose, principle and security like the way bitcoin does. In terms of market capitalism also bitcoin is dominating the whole crypto currency with rate of 42% and counting so for now no other coin like bitcoin.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

If every coin like bitcoin surely people all over the world want to own it and invest in it, And all coins will be famous and have lots of fans later on, we can see for now, because Bitcoin consists of many aspects, for example, the original conception seems to be a proof of platform a concept that demonstrates the use of Block-Chain technology, the real magic behind the scenes, so Bitcoin proves that he can work, with his "work proof" design. This opens the door for others to imitate, adjust and remodel the core of the system owned by Bitcoin.
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

Bitcoin is still a big investment, but today there are hundreds of alternative cryptoes, called "altcoin", which reach a greater percentage of profits.
Often the newest ICO (Initial Coin Offering), or initial coin offer, is an opportunity to double one's investment by a factor of ten or more.
However, it is difficult to predict which coins get the most attention.
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

in my opinion, there are no such coins as bitcoin yet. of course there is the Ethereum, something else, but there is no coin yet, which would have known so many people as they know and how to use bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: